Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Luciferianism

Etu Malku

Lucifer is the Principle of Compassion for Life and Creation, the Light born in the Womb of Darkness, defiance of corrupt authority and the Current of Spiritual Evolution. Lucifer is that core level of the Cosmos. The Principle of Self development. The model of individuality, individuation, and independence. Lucifer is symbolized from culture to culture and is defined by that culture.

Lucifer is a Collective Name for Spiritual Freedom.

Lucifer is not an Adversary as the word Satan (ha-satan) describes, Lucifer is the 'Bringer of Light' in other words Lux Lucis and is gnosis, truth and divine knowledge. Lucifer brought us the Truth and Freedom from the Will of another, and showed us the way to either be One with God / Nature / Objective Universe or to become a god ourselves. Through Lucifer's spirit humanity first climbed down from the trees and The Luciferian Principle has represented the flow of progress ever since.

Lucifer is older than and removed from the Judeo-Christian paradigms. Lucifer is mentioned by Roman poet Virgil as far back as 29 BCE, and in Publius Ovidius Naso's "Metamorphoses", which was written in 8 C.E (Roman).

In Greek mythology, Hesperus, the Evening Star is the son of the dawn goddess Eos (Roman equivalent: Aurora) and brother of Eosphorus the Morning Star (Eosphoros "dawn-bearer"; also Phosphorus, Lucifer "light-bearer").

In contemporary literature the mentioning of Lucifer immediately brings to mind the concept of

the Christian Devil. This is the result from a misinterpretation of Isaiah 14:12, which refers to

Nebuchadnezzar the King of Babylon.

This is the foundation of Luciferianism. Questions?

hermes_trismegistos_johfrabosschart.jpg?width=434&height=550

• Like 7

Are you a Mason?

Did you notice my signature at the bottom that read "Magus III° Ordo Luciferi"?

Have you noticed that I am posting here about Luciferianism?

What on earth makes you think I am a Freemason?

• Like 1

I asked that only because the sentence where you stated this "Lucifer is a Collective Name for Spiritual Freedom." just reminded of the founding fathers, was all. Again I mean no disrespect.

You have to take into consideration that there has been things hidden about "Lucifer" and so it's said that the founding fathers and every Freemason do recognize this " Lucifer" doctrine but have secretly kept it to themselves.

I was only getting that out of the way, was all.

• Like 1

Etu Malku

What do you actually mean in that , Lucifer brought to us " the Truth and Freedom from the Will of another" ... what do you by the will of another ? I'm not understanding exactly what it means by the will of another , can you please help me understand that?

• Like 1

...almost seems to me , that , by the actions we observe in one another ? is that it ? Is it from within our own selves ? Is that all "Lucifer" really means in a sense?Like our own consciousness? I hope i make sense here to you.

Apart from knowing that Lucifer was/is the 'Light-bringer' and the Morning Star, I haven't come across the rest of the information in the OP. A nice read for me.

• Like 1

I am not a fan of "Lucifer", as his "spiritual freedom" is complete freedom from the "Most High"

A very dangerous position to be in, I would imagine.

Of course, I have no direct knowledge, but I don't think I would want to tick-off the Creator.

• Like 4

I asked that only because the sentence where you stated this "Lucifer is a Collective Name for Spiritual Freedom." just reminded of the founding fathers, was all. Again I mean no disrespect.

You have to take into consideration that there has been things hidden about "Lucifer" and so it's said that the founding fathers and every Freemason do recognize this " Lucifer" doctrine but have secretly kept it to themselves.

I was only getting that out of the way, was all.

If it was secretly kept by them, how would you know about it? How would anyone?

No, the Freemasons have been incorrectly associated with Lucifer through the writings of Albert Pike and the Leo Taxil Hoax

Etu Malku

What do you actually mean in that , Lucifer brought to us " the Truth and Freedom from the Will of another" ... what do you by the will of another ? I'm not understanding exactly what it means by the will of another , can you please help me understand that?

Luciferianism is about One's own Will, not the Will of another. Free Will is not about choices it is about being free from the Will of another.

I am not a fan of "Lucifer", as his "spiritual freedom" is complete freedom from the "Most High"

A very dangerous position to be in, I would imagine.

Of course, I have no direct knowledge, but I don't think I would want to tick-off the Creator.

We don't accept that there is a Creator . . . so there's no one to tick-off :gun:
  • Like 1

If it was secretly kept by them, how would you know about it? How would anyone?

No, the Freemasons have been incorrectly associated with Lucifer through the writings of Albert Pike and the Leo Taxil Hoax

Luciferianism is about One's own Will, not the Will of another. Free Will is not about choices it is about being free from the Will of another.

Where exactly did these writings come from ? got any names of authors?

^

edit to ask and be clear that , I am asking you who is , or are , the author, or authors of the religion of Lucifer? from the book that you have ...Who constructed it? and when was it published?

Edited by Reann

Where exactly did these writings come from ? got any names of authors?

Which writings?

We don't accept that there is a Creator . . . so there's no one to tick-off :gun:

that's your own indoctrinated misbeliefs that you choose to believe. Not everyone that believes in God believes in fear of God. So you don't believe in a creator , but , you do believe that you will become a god? and how do you suppose you will become a god? what is this god you wish to become ? what will you be able to achieve when you reach this status ? how do you know for certain that you will become a god? do you believe that the elite pharaohs became gods too? where little folks permitted to become gods as well as them? or not ? where's the humanity in that thought , right?.

Which writings?

I elaborated myself there for you when i edited it . it's o.k i can find out on my own. Unless you care to go look for me?

OK. I respect your having an opinion, but I disagree.

If "Lucifer" is a spiritual being, than there is a dimensional spiritual reality. Agreed?

As such I can only presume that their is some type of "heirarchy" if you will.

Therefore, there is a "Most HIgh", whomever that might be. I choose to call it the "Creator"

Lucifer is last on my list for that.

• Like 1

that's your own indoctrinated misbeliefs that you choose to believe.

They're not 'misbeliefs' they are simply beliefs and they are free from indoctrination unlike most religions.
Not everyone that believes in God believes in fear of God. So you don't believe in a creator , but , you do believe that you will become a god? and how do you suppose you will become a god?
This would pertain to what you think a god is and isn't. To us a god is an archetype. We become a god because we no longer accept the paradigm of another and we become the ruler of our own paradigm. Apotheosis, autotheism are two terms that loosely apply to Luciferianism. The higher Self is the only god any of us will ever know.
what is this god you wish to become ?
That is personal
what will you be able to achieve when you reach this status ?
Absolution into the Monad/singularity of Highest Self and the obliteration of the delusion of dualism.
how do you know for certain that you will become a god?
I don't . . . hence the term "belief"
do you believe that the elite pharaohs became gods too? where little folks permitted to become gods as well as them? or not ? where's the humanity in that thought , right?.
I believe the Pharaohs and the Egyptian religion believed they did, but I don't believe they did. You can't perform a ceremony and become a god. Besides, anthropomorphism is what the Egyptian religion taught which is is not Luciferianism. Although, Khepera and Thoth would have been considered both Lucifers in a metaphorical way.

OK. I respect your having an opinion, but I disagree.

If "Lucifer" is a spiritual being, than there is a dimensional spiritual reality. Agreed?

As such I can only presume that their is some type of "heirarchy" if you will.

Therefore, there is a "Most HIgh", whomever that might be. I choose to call it the "Creator"

Lucifer is last on my list for that.

Lucifer is not a spiritual being in the way that you are thinking. Lucifer is a Principle separate from the objective universe, it/he is an isolate intelligence.

What you call a "Creator", we call the objective universe.

• Like 2

Lucifer is not a spiritual being in the way that you are thinking. Lucifer is a Principle separate from the objective universe, it/he is an isolate intelligence.

What you call a "Creator", we call the objective universe.

Intelligent expression isolate of objectivity is classically defined as "crazy"

• Like 1

Intelligent expression isolate of objectivity is classically defined as "crazy"

By whom and how/why?

Isolate Intelligence is the process of initiation- of becoming more and more your own self.

Wow wow wow slow your roll a bit. Things don't translate that cleanly.

Lucifer in the book Isaiah was actually Heylel which means "the sense of lightness" And I think it was St. Jerome who translated it to Lux Ferre "light bringer" but the thing is at that time it meant "day star" or "morning star" in reference to Venus. And that Hebrew word was only used once, only one time did Heylel ever appear in the bible. Now lucifer was used a few times in vulgate but it wasnt a name but a title for anything that brought light. Also it was Jerome and a few others who believed the verse in Isaiah meant the king and satan back in 382 A.D. And thats how Venus became associated with Satan.

Eosphorus and phosphorus are the same word just different spellings.

Job 11:17 (Latin Vulgate) "et quasi meridianus fulgor consurget tibi ad vesperam et cum te consumptum putaveris orieris ut lucifer"

Job 38:32 (Latin Vulgate) "numquid producis luciferum in tempore suo et vesperum super filios terrae consurgere facis"

Psalms 109(110):3 (Latin Vulgate) "tecum principium in die virtutis tuae in splendoribus sanctorum ex utero ante luciferum genui te"

2 Peter 1:19 (Latin Vulgate) "et habemus firmiorem propheticum sermonem cui bene facitis adtendentes quasi lucernae lucenti in caliginoso loco donec dies inlucescat et lucifer oriatur in cordibus vestris"

Which was translated to:

Job 11:17 (KJV) "And thine age shall be clearer than the noonday; thou shalt shine forth, thou shalt be as the morning."

Job 38:32 (KJV) "Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons?"

Psalms 110:3 (KJV) "Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth."

2 Peter 1:19 (KJV) "We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts: "

And Gnosis was associated with Sophia who was actually the holy spirit. Not some male light bringer, infact one would say Pistis brings gnosis (faith brings divine knowledge). So the light bringer would be faith(pistis), as the light would be Divine knowledge(gnosis).

• Like 3

In contemporary literature the mentioning of Lucifer immediately brings to mind the concept of the Christian Devil. This is the result from a misinterpretation of Isaiah 14:12, which refers to Nebuchadnezzar the King of Babylon. Though Lucifer retains its Latin meaning "bearer of light" or "light bearer" designating the Morning Star, Christianity assigned Lucifer the position of the Prince of Darkness and scapegoat of Mankind. The name Lucifer originally denotes the planet Venus, emphasizing its brilliance.

The Vulgate employs the word also for "the light of the morning" (Job 11:17), "the signs of the zodiac" (Job 38:32), and "the aurora" (Psalm 109:3). To the high priest Simon son of Onias (Ecclesiasticus 50:6), for his surpassing virtue, to the glory of heaven (Apocalypse 2:28). Finally, to Jesus Christ himself (II Petr. 1:19; Apocalypse 22:16; the "Exulted" of Holy Saturday) the true light of our spiritual life. The Syriac version and the version of Aquila derive the Hebrew noun helel from the verb yalal, "to lament"; St. Jerome agrees with them (In Isaiah 1:14), and makes Lucifer the name of the principal fallen angel who must lament the loss of his original glory bright as the morning star.

The scholars authorized by ... King James I to translate the Bible into current English did not use the original Hebrew texts, but used versions translated ... largely by St. Jerome in the fourth century. Jerome had mistranslated the Hebraic metaphor, "Day star, son of the Dawn," as "Lucifer," and over the centuries a metamorphosis took place. Lucifer the morning star became a disobedient angel, cast out of heaven to rule eternally in hell. Theologians, writers, and poets interwove the myth with the doctrine of the Fall, and in Christian tradition Lucifer is now the same as Satan, the Devil, and ‑‑‑ ironically ‑‑‑ the Prince of Darkness.

So "Lucifer" is nothing more than an ancient Latin name for the morning star, the bringer of light. That can be confusing for Christians who identify Christ himself as the morning star, a term used as a central theme in many Christian sermons. Jesus refers to himself as the morning star in Revelation 22:16: "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

There is a 7th Century B.C. scriptural account of this story of the Morning Star, which eventually becomes the biblical Isaiah 14:12‑15. Lucifer is told, "Thou shall be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit." The pit, here, is symbolizing, or the same as, Helel (Asherah), the Mother‑bride's womb.

**But, to reiterate . . . the Abrahamic concept of Lucifer, bad-person is not of interest nor accepted by Luciferians.

Edited by Etu Malku
  • Like 1

Ye can be as god....ye shall not surely die.

Ye can be as god....ye shall not surely die.

Why are you quoting Christian biblical scripture . . . have you not read anything here?

The Abrahamic faiths and their scripture has nothing to do with Luciferianism.

• Like 2

Abrahamic????? Judaism is a true monotheistic religion, no bad guys there. You mean christian right? Islam I think has a devil so they might be included. But be careful with lumping all religions that share an origin with Abraham as one and the same.

• Like 1

By whom and how/why?

Isolate Intelligence is the process of initiation- of becoming more and more your own self.

I dig it. "I looked in temples, churches, and mosques. I found the Divine within my heart." - Rumi. Sounds a bit Luciferian, doesn't it? I think people are so conditioned and brainwashed, they have a kneejerk reaction to that term, Luciferian. It to me is what spiritual seekers are looking for when they meditate, a connection to something by looking within instead of outside like the main religions teach.

• Like 2