Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bases on our outer planets

-Night_hawk-

Why would any aliens visitor even have to be advanced? We had the ability to reach interstellar targets in the 60's. I think you raise an excellent point, why are aliens always far in advance of us?

LINK

220px-NASA-project-orion-artist.jpg

I think to visit this planet would show less intelligence.

• Like 1

I think to visit this planet would show less intelligence.

Please explain yourself further, from what I understand, planets like ours are not all that common around these parts.

If you are doing the regular teen angst bit of "humans are bad mkay" then you make no sense at all. Not like your going to know what from even one light year out are you. In any case, speak for yourself. I reckon I could put on a fine welcoming shindig for a visitor.

Why would people think Aliens are always better than us?

battlefieldearth1.jpg

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 3

Any aliens we might encounter would presumably be considerably ahead of us simply because we have just recently become technologically capable. Given the billions of years that the galaxy has existed, odds are they beat us.

How so? None of them are going to have been around since the Universe kicked off, life as we know it had to wait for Pop III, then pop II stars, before we had the ones like ours and then we most likely had to wait for proto life to evolve. Where is the big head-start?

...I'm sure I said ALIEN bases lol...

As for a coverup yes I could believe they wouldn't have a reason to, and wud be pretty darn difficult to aswell, but I can also believe the they could...noone can say for sure....

So I take it then there aren't any leaked media of a artifact on titan, or a strange anonaly on ganymede?

It Would be possible for an alien race, advanced enuf to get to our solar system, therefore advanced enuf to have a base on our planets..there are moons etc that aren't as harsh as say venus or mercury, not as gaseous as jupiter or saturn....ganymede for example, it has a thin ozone with oxygen, hydrogen etc...just the cold to overcome, and direct solar rays...again, they would be advanced enuf..these aren't impossible problems.....(Not always to say they aliens that can zap around the universe...but just advance enuf)...

x-p

Well, you forgot the Mimias Death Star at Saturn.........

20100409_Mimas.jpg

The thing is we would see them, we saw Shoemaker Levy 9, and an Aussie Amateur picked up the last two Jupiter strikes and informed NASA who confirmed it. The amateur contingent is heavily underrated and between them and surveillance systems, probes, satellites and space telescopes, I reckon the chances are pretty darn slim of "slipping past".

• Like 1

Please explain yourself further, from what I understand, planets like ours are not all that common around these parts.

If you are doing the regular teen angst bit of "humans are bad mkay" then you make no sense at all. Not like your going to know what from even one light year out are you. In any case, speak for yourself. I reckon I could put on a fine welcoming shindig for a visitor.

Why would people think Aliens are always better than us?

battlefieldearth1.jpg

I remember that abortion of a movie LMAO

If NASA did find bases they won't tell any body, some claim there is an alien base on the dark side of the moon.

What about the other space explorers http://en.wikipedia...._space_agencies What if they found "something" and told the world BEFORE NASA???

How would that look??

Edited by DBunker
  • Like 2

Nope, I don't trust NASA either. They are always to quick to explain away anything that appears controversial.

Nope, I don't trust NASA either. They are always to quick to explain away anything that appears controversial.

Id say they are just more expert in knowing what they are seeing compared to the average stoner reading UFO websites. Even the President went on TV to talk about the possibility they found life, in that martian meteorite that caused a stir...

There are no secrets, and nasa are not the only ones studying space,

• Like 2

there was an interesting side-note in this link psyche, about project plumb bob, and it's capping plate.

they'd managed to get the damn thing (by my reckoning) to 148,000mph!!

even on a high-speed camera it only registered one one frame because of how fast it was travelling!

THAT i'd like to have seen....!

:-)

I will respectfully disagree Seeder with your comment about secrets. As I said, I have read and seen quite alot in my time about space/ufo's/extraterrestrial life and so on, and over the many books I have read on the subject, the same theme appears again and again, and that is coverup. Just my pinion for what its worth. :tu: Oh, and I do know NASA is not the only one studying space. Thanks.

Edited by Spacenut56

I will respectfully disagree Seeder with your comment about secrets. As I said, I have read and seen quite alot in my time about space/ufo's/extraterrestrial life and so on, and over the many books I have read on the subject, the same theme appears again and again, and that is coverup. Just my pinion for what its worth. :tu: Oh, and I do know NASA is not the only one studying space. Thanks.

and I will, just as respectfully, ask you to name what secretes are being kept, and what is being covered up by Nasa? BTW did you know there is member here from NASA?

You see Ive read a lot too, seen a lot too, but I remain unconvinced thus far, so kindly share what you know?

Cheers

Alien bases on outer planets is one way to go, but if the hospitability(sp?) of the planet is a factor, why not just set up base at the earth's ocean floor?

Would that be more difficult than surviving off world?

Just a suggestion, idk.

Alien bases on outer planets is one way to go, but if the hospitability(sp?) of the planet is a factor, why not just set up base at the earth's ocean floor?

Just a suggestion, idk.

USOs.

• Like 1

Just a suggestion, idk.

well why would aliens need to do anything in secret? I mean if they can get here anyway, they are far more advanced than us and so could cosy up where they liked, couldn't they?

• Like 2

Maybe ET have the ability to look like us, and maybe they have been here for thousands of years. Maybe your neighbour is one?

You know, like in that old sci-fi movie,... Bodysnatchers

Dont you just love it when Hollywood tells us what really going on behind the vale.

I wonder how much George Lucas really knows?

• Like 2

Maybe ET have the ability to look like us, and maybe they have been here for thousands of years. Maybe your neighbour is one?

You know, like in that old sci-fi movie,... Bodysnatchers

Dont you just love it when Hollywood tells us what really going on behind the vale.

My neighbour Looks like the Conehead family ! :alien::clap:

• Like 2

After he sold Star Wars to Disney I think he's trying to bring about the End Times to avoid enslavement by the alien overlords. That's what he knows.

• Like 1

well why would aliens need to do anything in secret? I mean if they can get here anyway, they are far more advanced than us and so could cosy up where they liked, couldn't they?

They could build a city anywhere they want and thrive.

Anyone approaching would be at their mercy.

Missing time and whatnot.

Reading this thread.. I had a thought..

I bed Mid is currently trying to post like crazy from the afterlife :D

• Like 3

My neighbour Looks like the Conehead family !

The lady across the street from us looks and behaves like a Rancor,... thats all the evidence I need.

• Like 1

If nasa(and co), with all its rovers and probes around our solar system ever did have evidence of unkown bases of an unkown source on other planets they would naturally hide it...

So is there any evidence or theories laying about this, pics, scans etc...if there is a ufo presence in our solar system then they could have a station sumwhere not to far away...

I'm sure topic been posted before....not sure tho

I just don't understand this train of thought, the discovery of life outside of our own planet would be the most significant break through in the human species thus far. What would be the point of hiding such a fact?

• Like 1

People who want to claim some phenomenon or another that is not accepted by the experts usually resort to claiming that the government is hiding it. Such claims are a sure sign of it.

• Like 2

If NASA did find bases they won't tell any body, some claim there is an alien base on the dark side of the moon.

and David Icke is an idiot...

• Like 3

Well the cover up angle certainly convinced you to keep buying their books, quite effective on the publishers part, and quite profitable for people who author such fantastic tales.

• Like 1

I would consider alien abductions as well as ufo's fantastic to be sure. I would describe a contact with either one probably even more descritive to be sure! :tu: