Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Luciferianism

Etu Malku

Wow . In reading over some of the replies here to me in regards to the fact that I acknowledge that evil does exist and that good and bad exist too, I have to say that i am beyond accepting of anyone's ideology in attempting to make it O.K for anyone to cause harm to an innocent child,. or to anyone for the sake of self gratification

Where has anyone said it was Ok to harm a child?
Where is the humanity and LOVE in your belief and concern for life?
Knowledge and Truth is the greatest gift to Mankind.
To actually accept that there is no good and there is no bad in your minds , where you accept evil acts as O.K for the abuser to do so ,because it is of self gratification is insane .
I don't think you are quite getting the idea.
Not only is it insane but it is twisted , sick , and is based on lies. You who are "followers" of these teachings all state that one mans good is fine for him to do so." For Him" whether or not he harms an innocent child is a really sick concept, no matter how you try and justify it, there simply is no logical understanding to pass it off as normal, it's not. It's wrong ,it's evil too.There exist right and wrong , some acts of wrong are beyond just mistakes and are evil , and no matter how you care to twist the truth on that , you are so very wrong and incorrect.
evil is subjective, there are no "Laws" set by the Universe that dictate what is good or evil. That isn't to say all men don't have a moral and ethical barometer built inside them, and do not need religion to explain what is good or evil to them.

Anything that goes against the Will of another is in my book considered an act of evil.

I think you just "want" to believe we are "evil" because it reinforces your mindset that Luciferians are the Illuminati out to control and rule the World . . . LMFAO!

I listen and read things said and I can't remove the fact that you luciferians point fingers at the bible teachings and do so in a really criticizing , mocking manner , claiming that you have individuality and all , but the truth is that your doctrine is based from people like Blavatsky ,Pike and others who have added writings from their own selfish and even racist intentions , which b.t.w this ideology does coincide with Hitler and the Nazi beliefs ...Where's the individuality in it? You seem to ride off of someone's sick and twisted conspiracy instead of being still and making your very own connection with self and most importantly God....
I really don't know how else to get this in your head . . . Luciferians could give a sh#t about the Abrahamic Faiths or for most other religions for that matter.

I really don't know where you got the Nazi stuff from . . . amazing imagination you have there!

Life was explained as peaceful , a sort of paradise setting to live in , and so the story goes that a spirit "tempted" them , that the spirit lied used trickery , the spirit accused God of being a liar ,it said to them that God just didn't want for them to be God too? it said to go ahead and do what God has told you not to do , you will be like God if you do so , and...you will not die???
If you're going to quote Christian biblical texts get them right at least . . .

Genesis 2:17

"But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die." The Serpent in the Garden of Eden points out to Eve that God is a liar and she would not die that day if she ate of the fruit of Knowledge, which she did and did not die.

What exactly did the spirit that lied to them tell them to go ahead and do? To think for themselves? Seems to me that they were always thinking for themselves, if God had them to not think for themselves they would not be able to be "influenced" to do otherwise...What has the spirit influenced them to do that is so much better than what could of been , had they both remained to trust God? I look around the world and I wonder how can anyone state there is no evil..
Seems more that Adam & eve were held captive by this tyrant of a god and their free will suppressed.

In my understanding of the luciferian doctrine , it states that man will rule over nature itself and invent things , that mans intellect will be all that man needs..That is and was always the main goal of rebelling against Godly principles....True Godly principles means that everyone must work and pull together, True Godly moral understands right from wrong , fair from unjust , and divine acts of love as oppose to evil acts of darkness....

For the last time . . . WHAT LUCIFERIAN DOCTRINE????
As for the black magic rituals that are utilized by some , do you really and truly think that too will not have consequences? And to what force within nature do you think incantations are heard?
You appear to be as clueless concerning what black magick is as you are about Luciferianism.
I'm really disgusted with this luciferian philosophy. Honestly,I can hold this up to the light and see right through it for what it is , it's lies, it's evil and it's anything but True Light and Love...nothing but lies....What sort of individual will fall for this ? one who maybe doesn't want to live by conscience? How is that even possible? What is wrong with people?

I recall that there are actually people in the world who want to pass some law, some bill or whatever that becomes law for parents to abort not only the fetus but that from the fetus to when the child is to the age three that there are people out there trying to make it law that parents can have a choice to terminate the children they gave birth to , up till they are three years of age...These people are sick and twisted and the scary thing is , is that these people see no evil in it..

Oh this must be the work of the evil Illuminati Luciferian Doctrine! :st
I recall stories in not only biblical history but of other beliefs and such that relate to cults , luciferian minded people and their beliefs doing similar things such as what they now want to pass as law....
I'm always down for a history lesson when it involves Luciferianism . . . do tell of these "other beliefs"
There is nothing new under the sun....These lies you live by are not new nor are they of light and love...True light and true love would not be disobedient to itself....It would not acknowledge evil as merely someones own good because they are gratifying themselves....but that there is no good to be found in evil because it is empty of light and it is empty of love.... God is Love, period.
How wrong you are . . . Every Day is New under the Sun!

I, Lucifer, Herald of the Dawn, blessed be all men of spiritual freedom

It is in my heart that Man will not be enslaved

That he should know the meaning of Self

I say to thee Hesperus is Phosphorus!

Worship none other than thyself

Allow not the universe to deceive you in its schema

I say to you the true god is within all

That you may eat of any fruit from any tree that you desire

And that it will be good!

Behold my creative and motive light! I am the key to life itself!

All Hail Man, the True God!

(excerpts from the Apocrypha of Lucifer)

• Like 2

I really don't know how else to get this in your head . . . Luciferians could give a sh#t about the Abrahamic Faiths or for most other religions for that matter.

I really don't know where you got the Nazi stuff from . . . amazing imagination you have there!

Hitler was influenced by Blavatsky with her root-races and all that...probably where she made the Nazi connection.

• Like 2

Wow . In reading over some of the replies here to me in regards to the fact that I acknowledge that evil does exist and that good and bad exist too, I have to say that i am beyond accepting of anyone's ideology in attempting to make it O.K for anyone to cause harm to an innocent child,. or to anyone for the sake of self gratification

I look around the world and I wonder how can anyone state there is no evil..

True Godly moral understands right from wrong , fair from unjust , and divine acts of love as oppose to evil acts of darkness....

I'm really disgusted with this luciferian philosophy. Honestly,I can hold this up to the light and see right through it for what it is , it's lies, it's evil and it's anything but True Light and Love...nothing but lies....What sort of individual will fall for this ? one who maybe doesn't want to live by conscience? How is that even possible? What is wrong with people?

The only good is knowledge

The only evil is ignorance

good-and-evil.jpg

post-3460-0-36768400-1371415003_thumb.jp

Hitler was influenced by Blavatsky with her root-races and all that...probably where she made the Nazi connection.

Hitler could have drawn from many different sources. In revelations , The Bible says that Jews are from the synagogue of Satan. Also it was the Jews that wanted Jesus to die.

Christianity was anti-semetic for a while.

Can't blame that on Lucifer or The Occult since Christians also had their part in it...

I find especially revealing that the abrahamic faiths has demonized ( quite literally), knowledge and self empowerment. If ever there was an argument for control of others eminating from the middle eastern religions, i think this says it all.

• Like 1

I find especially revealing that the abrahamic faiths has demonized ( quite literally), knowledge and self empowerment. If ever there was an argument for control of others eminating from the middle eastern religions, i think this says it all.

Oh, but of course The New World Order for complete enslavement and control is Luciferian and all of those not of The Abrahamic Faith are a slave to Satan!

(That was just sarcasm, just for fun :D )

But seriously, it's sad how they have a mentality of "freedom doesn't exist: you're either a slave to God or a slave to Satan". They don't recognize that there are many different intentions and desires and each have their own combination...

This whole thread is hilarious. One guy tries to show that his beliefs are not what they are made out to be and people immediately pounce on him with their bible quotes and dogmatic imprinted views..

I just want to point out one thing to those of you who are so hard coded into believing that the name "Lucifer" is that of evil.. Point out all stories in your bible where "Lucifer" killed someone to satisfy his own needs.. Then point all the stories where "God" killed someone to satisfy his own needs... Now share with us, who is the greater evil?

PS: The bible you keep quoting specifically says that the evil you should be aware of is the evil that deceives you into thinking he is good.. But then the bible makes it painfully clear that your "God" is the most murderous deity in the history of mankind while claiming to be the most "Loving", but "Lucifer" is described as the most "Evil" deity in mankind while be one of the least murderous... Do you see the contradiction?

tumblr_m8raa6hu5g1rt8sgdo1_500.jpg

Edited by xFelix
  • Like 4

This whole thread is hilarious. One guy tries to show that his beliefs are not what they are made out to be and people immediately pounce on him with their bible quotes and dogmatic imprinted views..

I just want to point out one thing to those of you who are so hard coded into believing that the name "Lucifer" is that of evil.. Point out all stories in your bible where "Lucifer" killed someone to satisfy his own needs.. Then point all the stories where "God" killed someone to satisfy his own needs... Now share with us, who is the greater evil?

PS: The bible you keep quoting specifically says that the evil you should be aware of is the evil that deceives you into thinking he is good.. But then the bible makes it painfully clear that your "God" is the most murderous deity in the history of mankind while claiming to be the most "Loving", but "Lucifer" is described as the most "Evil" deity in mankind while be one of the least murderous... Do you see the contradiction?

tumblr_m8raa6hu5g1rt8sgdo1_500.jpg

Seems like people sided with the wrong character, doesn't it?

From Power of Myth by Joseph Campbell:

The idea in the biblical tradition of the Fall is that nature as we know it is corrupt, sex in itself is corrupt, and the female as the epitome of sex is a corruptor. Why was the knowledge of good and evil forbidden to Adam and Eve? Without that knowledge, we'd all be a bunch of babies still in Eden, without any participation in life. Woman brings life into the world. Eve is the mother of this temporal world. Formerly, you had a dreamtime paradise there in the Garden of Eden--no time, no birth, no death--no life. The serpent, who dies and is resurrected, shedding its skin and renewing its life, is the the lord of the central tree, where time and eternity come together. He is the primary god, actually, in the Garden of Eden. Yahweh, the one who walks in there in the cool of the evening, is just a visitor. The Garden is the serpent's place. It is an old, old story. We have Sumerian seals from as early as 3500 B.C. showing the serpent and the tree and the goddess, with the goddess giving the fruit of life to a visiting male. The old mythology of the goddess is right there.

Edited by ChloeB
  • Like 3

It's like the ending of a movie isn't it? When it is revealed to the audience that the bad guy was actually the good guy all along.

Note it's all middle eastern mythology to me. These stories are much to humanly dramatic for me to take seriously. To think that higher beings behave like a reality tv show or a soap opera makes me giggle.

"dad you like Adam better than me"

" no I don't son, he is just more like me so I can relate to him more"

"fine, then I'll just tell him that and see how he behaves then."

"oh, you did not, you turned your brother into a difiant little twit, I'll have to beat him a few times because I don't like what he is doing, now get the the hell :D out of my house."

" fine, you know 1/3 of my brothers and sisters agree with me"

"then take them with you and dont come back."

Yup straight out of the kardashians ( I think, I never actually watched an episode) or Mabey days of our lives.

Edited by Seeker79
  • Like 2

It's like the ending of a movie isn't it? When it is revealed to the audience that the bad guy was actually the good guy all along.

Note it's all middle eastern mythology to me. These stories are much to humanly dramatic for me to take seriously. To think that higher beings behave like a reality tv show or a soap opera makes me giggle.

"dad you like Adam better than me"

" no I don't son, he is just more like me so I can relate to him more"

"fine, then I'll just tell him that and see how he behaves then."

"oh, you did not, you turned your brother into a difiant little twit, I'll have to beat him a few times because I don't like what he is doing, now get the the hell :D out of my house."

" fine, you know 1/3 of my brothers and sisters agree with me"

"then take them with you and dont come back."

Yup straight out of the kardashians ( I think, I never actually watched an episode) or Mabey days of our lives.

LOL!! I couldn't have said it any better!! :tu:

I, Lucifer, Herald of the Dawn, blessed be all men of spiritual freedom

It is in my heart that Man will not be enslaved

That he should know the meaning of Self

I say to thee Hesperus is Phosphorus!

Worship none other than thyself

Allow not the universe to deceive you in its schema

I say to you the true god is within all

That you may eat of any fruit from any tree that you desire

And that it will be good!

Behold my creative and motive light! I am the key to life itself!

All Hail Man, the True God!

(excerpts from the Apocrypha of Lucifer)

That's really cool. Where can this book be read? I looked for it on the internet and only one other source can be found and it's not the entire thing.

Etu

what's the point you are trying to establish here? One second you're all about it's o.k to do whatever you will because there is no judgement , no right no wrong , no evil , no good ,whatever??? and next you question where is it that it's stated it's o.k to harm someone ? you can't have it both ways, in fact you're contradicting yourself...because there is a right and there is a wrong , there is evil and there is goodness...So what are you now trying to state?

A while back I've shared on Monks thread videos that I probably shouldn't of shared on his research thread , but it was because of what i was reading from his research that sort of connected things together and so I shared what i had recently discovered regarding the Church,and societies of course,because so much is connected, always was connected...

The catholic church had not only taken the life of Yeshua but it also profited off of it. We all should know by now that societies affiliated with global currency function within that organization and that so much is based from ancient pagan beliefs and most don't even know it....No doubt about it.

The life and message of "Christ Jesus " the anointed one.... matters most to my heart , and to my soul , not the organized structured religious political Church of "brick and mortar" where as people were killed , feed to lions for entertainment , before some Roman governor came up with a grand idea to utilize "Christ Jesus" to better manipulate and gain wealth from the population....In other words, if you connect the dots to your luciferian religion , I am so certain that will will discover political manipulation , and connections to societies and political agendas just as it always was...but you refuse to see the light.....

Edited by Reann

That's really cool. Where can this book be read? I looked for it on the internet and only one other source can be found and it's not the entire thing.

It comes from the texts of the Herald of the Dawn (a Luciferian Order)

Etu

what's the point you are trying to establish here? One second you're all about it's o.k to do whatever you will because there is no judgement , no right no wrong , no evil , no good ,whatever??? and next you question where is it that it's stated it's o.k to harm someone ?

You really need to read what is being said here and stop being blinded by your own fury.

I never said it was acceptable to do whatever you wanted because there is no good or evil. I never said there isn't good & evil in the world. I stated that good & evil are subjective and don't exist, we empower them to exist through our delusion of duality.

"Do what thou Wilt" is a Thelemic saying and as long as it is not going against the Will of another than it is acceptable in Luciferianism.

The life and message of "Christ Jesus " the anointed one.... matters most to my heart , and to my soul , not the organized structured religious political Church of "brick and mortar" where as people were killed , feed to lions for entertainment , before some Roman governor came up with a grand idea to utilize "Christ Jesus" to better manipulate and gain wealth from the population....In other words, if you connect the dots to your luciferian religion , I am so certain that will will discover political manipulation , and connections to societies and political agendas just as it always was...but you refuse to see the light.....
Feel free to show me the light with these Luciferian societies and their corruption. You won't . . . because there isn't any.

Etu

what's the point you are trying to establish here? One second you're all about it's o.k to do whatever you will because there is no judgement , no right no wrong , no evil , no good ,whatever??? and next you question where is it that it's stated it's o.k to harm someone ? you can't have it both ways, in fact you're contradicting yourself...because there is a right and there is a wrong , there is evil and there is goodness...So what are you now trying to state?

A while back I've shared on Monks thread videos that I probably shouldn't of shared on his research thread , but it was because of what i was reading from his research that sort of connected things together and so I shared what i had recently discovered regarding the Church,and societies of course,because so much is connected, always was connected...

The catholic church had not only taken the life of Yeshua but it also profited off of it. We all should know by now that societies affiliated with global currency function within that organization and that so much is based from ancient pagan beliefs and most don't even know it....No doubt about it.

Listen Reann, while I would fight to the last breath in my lungs to protect your rights to have whatever beliefs you want to have, I would do the same for Etu, and everyone else. I find your blatant disregard for other's rights to believe what they want is quite disturbing.

Etu could have said that there are 5 million dragons, dressed in leotards, waving magical wands, and I probably won't agree with his beliefs.. That doesn't mean I would sit here and purposely make some sort of attack on them. You believe in a being that is merciful, loving, and caring but yet, he calls for the death to all who oppose him.. I don't agree with your beliefs either, but I still won't attack your for them.

*** Sitting here and making accusations of someone being out to get you is really quite a big deal, and unless you have some sort of evidence to support that claim I would advise against it because it just plain makes you look kinda nutty.

Edited by xFelix

You believe in a being that is merciful, loving, and caring but yet, he calls for the death to all who oppose him.....

Or allows it....

I think that is the single most powerful and true statement about the abrahamic religions I have ever heard.

Edited by Seeker79
  • Like 1

Unholy crap . . . you just don't get it do you?

Both these guys are CONSPIRACY THEORISTS! HELLO!!!!

They have an agenda like the others you brought up . . . TO SELL BOOKS!!

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/Articles/index.php?n=54

Luciferianism has NOTHING to do with the "the ruling class elite" . . . give it up!

Gnosticism is not Luciferianism either . . . it's GNOSTICISM!!

Here if you need to watch TV instead of opening a book . . . Michael W. Ford is an 'actual' Luciferian, not a conspiracy theorist, or the Illuminati Ruling Class Elite that controls the World Order :no:

• Like 2

For you to actually believe in what you just said , either your heart and mind is in denial because of some painful experience or something that you dealt with, or you just don't care period.I don't really know why you believe what you said to be true , but I know that what you believe is nothing but lies.Sorry but I'm being honest with you .

For you to actually believe in what you just said , either your heart and mind is in denial because of some painful experience or something that you dealt with, or you just don't care period.I don't really know why you believe what you said to be true , but I know that what you believe is nothing but lies.Sorry but I'm being honest with you .

Don't be sorry, just explain to me why my beliefs are lies?

[media=]

[/media]

Just finished listening to this...Wow! :o

I definitely need to do some research into this....

Thanks for posting this. :tu:

• Like 1

You know honestly, I think your ability to even comprehend what he's saying ended after you read the word, Lucifer. You have made arguments with points he didn't make over and over. He made an informative thread to share his beliefs, tried to even steer it away from discussions about Christianity, but that's all you want to do. Reading your posts, you seem to be threatened by his beliefs and that says a lot about your faith in your own. If you believe what you do, as strongly as you, Lucifer is supposed to be no match for your God and your Jesus, so little ol' you has really nothing to worry about, but you won't let up on this guy. And telling him what he believes is nothing but lies, well, I have a message for you, you have no idea, except your FAITH, that what you believe is true. That's what everyone does in spiritual matters and you have nothing to show you or your beliefs are any better than anyone else.

Edited by ChloeB
  • Like 4

Let's not go there with calling people's religious beliefs lies... Ordo Luciferi has a TON of things in common with Palo Mayombe which was born of the same people that your bible calls "God's People"... You wouldn't want to offend God, would you?

Edited by xFelix
  • Like 1

Why not choose a different name. You know using "Lucifer" is going to cause confusion and/or controversy, so why not use a different title?

Valon Tuojana = Light Bringer in Finnish.

Why not choose a different name. You know using "Lucifer" is going to cause confusion and/or controversy, so why not use a different title?

Valon Tuojana = Light Bringer in Finnish.

What would the etymology and metaphorical foundation be for these Uralic words? Edited by Etu Malku

What would the etymology and metaphorical foundation be for these Uralic words?

Lucifer means Light Bringer/Dawn Star. Valon Tuojana means Light Bringer in Finnish. Other than that nothing. I just like the Finnish language. You seem to be upset by people relating your Luciferianism with the Abrahamic Lucifer. Obviously you can see where someone might make that connection. Lucifer-Luciferianism. I'm just saying to avoid confusion, controversy, and pre-judgment of you beliefs why not refer to your religion in a different way? I'm not saying your obligated to change for others, but you can't be surprised when people mistakenly identify Luciferianism as Satanism by another name. While the belief systems are markedly different, many people won't look past the surface of the names.

• Like 1