Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

AT&T Load iPhones with Presidential Messages

Drayno

You will learn to love Big Brother.

• Like 2

I am slave to AT&Treason. My only other choice is Comcast. It's depressing. :cry:

• Like 1

My husband is not going to be happy about this...... :no:

• Like 1

On teh face of it, it's less "here is a message from Glorious Leader" and more "here's a warning - Godzilla has been sighted heading towards Tokyo Bay".

• Like 3

I don't have one either. I tell my friends and family that it is because: Regular people need smart phones, smart people can get by with regular phones. :clap:

I like that! :tu:

My husband has a smart phone, I don't, I didn't want one because I have a Kindle Fire. I'm an avid reader, and I was running out of bookshelves...lol

My husband was little teed off about the Obama messages...ha ha ha

I like that! :tu:

My husband has a smart phone, I don't, I didn't want one because I have a Kindle Fire. I'm an avid reader, and I was running out of bookshelves...lol

My husband was little teed off about the Obama messages...ha ha ha

Had a near disaster Saturday night. My Kindle quit working!! Went and got a newer model (the one like a Tablet) on Sunday, after charging the old one over night and checking to see if it would work (nope). Of course it started working again this morning. Go figure. Oh well, someone in my family will appreciate my old one.

• Like 1

Had a near disaster Saturday night. My Kindle quit working!! Went and got a newer model (the one like a Tablet) on Sunday, after charging the old one over night and checking to see if it would work (nope). Of course it started working again this morning. Go figure. Oh well, someone in my family will appreciate my old one.

Lol! I don't know what I would do without my Kindle. I love it. I also like the fact, that I can get the classics, like Emma by Jane Austen, or Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte for free from Amazon. I need to get a library card, because I can get free books that way, too! How cool is that? :)

Lol! I don't know what I would do without my Kindle.

There's always the old fashioned way, of reading words on paper.

• Like 1

SmartPhone is yet another good example of an oxymoron.

Or as the ad that ran so much last year presented, "do smart people do dumb things with smart phones?" :tsu:

Doing what on the what now?

Nah, it'll never catch on.

On teh face of it, it's less "here is a message from Glorious Leader" and more "here's a warning - Godzilla has been sighted heading towards Tokyo Bay".

I agree. I just find it a little intrusive.

Doing what on the what now?

Nah, it'll never catch on.

LOL, guys. I was very resistant against getting a kindle at first. I liked the books, and the smell of fresh pages... :sigh:

My husband got me a kindle for Christmas, because he was tired of my books cluttering the house. Plus, I was running out of bookshelf space... :)

I have several bookshelves full of books! (I'm talking about THREE bookshelves FULL of books! Thank God we're getting a new house soon!) It's ridiculous! :yes:

Anyway, at first I was hesitant, but I've gotten to the point where I can't live without it. Anyway, that's my two cents, and story on it....

LOL, guys. I was very resistant against getting a kindle at first. I liked the books, and the smell of fresh pages... :sigh:

My husband got me a kindle for Christmas, because he was tired of my books cluttering the house. Plus, I was running out of bookshelf space... :)

I have several bookshelves full of books! (I'm talking about THREE bookshelves FULL of books! Thank God we're getting a new house soon!) It's ridiculous! :yes:

Anyway, at first I was hesitant, but I've gotten to the point where I can't live without it. Anyway, that's my two cents, and story on it....

After moving (lugging box after box of books) three years ago I bought a Kindle. Now I can carry hundreds of books in my pocket. How cool is that?

• Like 1