Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Boris Johnson speaks out against Syria!

shrooma

Everyone's favourite floppy-haired git has finally thrown his 'pennerth in over the growing situation in Syria-

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10124089/Boris-Johnson-Dont-arm-the-Syria-maniacs.html

with his usual flair for tact, understatement, & dodgy haircuts, London's lord mayor weighs in with an initial 'don't be giving guns to these maniacs, you don't know what they'll do with 'em!'

bounds over the ropes with a swift 'they'll give 'em all to al qaeda dontcha know', and gives the lightweight Cameron a low blow to the goolies with a quick 'pack it in muscle-flexing ya spaz!'

if carlsberg made politicians.....

Edited by shrooma
  • Like 2

what an idiot

that's his best feature KoS!

his natural bufoonery!!

he's kinda like a cross between a badly-stuffed muppet, and george dubya!

:-)

• Like 1

that's his best feature KoS!

his natural bufoonery!!

he's kinda like a cross between a badly-stuffed muppet, and george dubya!

:-)

hehehe i'd hate to see his worst feature

we getting killed by hundreds everyday

and it seems like when the world finally to decide to wake it's conciousness from sleep

with means to defend our self

everybody start to oppose it ..

specially most of which never knew where are we at the map before things started to happen

and suddenly they're all experts on the terrorists syrian people

who been growing up on trees and suddenly started pooping terrorists all over

it's so annoying

• Like 1

This is the man that apparently, according to a recent Survey, more than 50% of british peoples under the age of 30 would like to see as pry minister. Although in this case, I'd say he has a rather better grasp of the subtleties than mr. Cameroon.

Edited by Colonel Rhuairidh
  • Like 2

I agree with Boris arming the rebels is a bad idea. just look at how well that worked in Libya, once Gaddafi was removed, these "western weapons" are now spread right across north Africa. look no further than Mali, these weapons and "freedom Fighters" found themselves trying to take the country, so much so the Mali government had to ask the French for help. we now have a situation were French soldiers are fighting and dying in Mali, and who are they fighting. the same "freedom fighters" we backed in Libya. but to make matters worse their armed to the teeth with weapons we gave in the fight to remove Gaddafi.

When it comes to Syria we have British Marines/SAS in neighbouring Jordan, Along side US troops and US Airforce. do we really need to be getting involved in the middle east mess yet again. we have Syria backed by neighbouring terrorist groups, let alone Iran, Russia and to a lesser extent China. Russia is already arming the Syrian Assad government, Iran said it could deploy 4,000 troops to help. - on the face of it there is no British interest. so we should stay right out of it. let the Arab countries deal with Syria.

• Like 5

This is the man that apparently, according to a recent Survey, more than 50% of british peoples under the age of 30 would like to see as pry minister.

I wouldn't trust boris' ability to run a bath, never mind the country Col.

but then again, I wouldn't trust ANY of them's ability to run the country!

(or a bath for that matter....)

• Like 3

Good for Boris. Syria is not our war and we should not be involved with arming unknown groups (although some stated their allegiance to Al Qaeda i.e. supporters of international terrorism).

Where is the UK National Interest in this conflict? Boris' public persona may be 'Oafish' but I suspect that behind that veneer is a good political mind that is not cowed by the Mores of ordinary politicking.

• Like 4

Yes, good for Boris.....saying what most of the people in Britain are probably thinking....

Cameron must be hopping mad about it....

• Like 5

what an idiot

Maybe he is, but in this case, he is right.

The idiots are the likes of Obama, Cameron, and McCain, who want to jump into this conflict on the side of the Muslim Brotherhood/Al Quaeda.

And "idiots" is putting it mildly.

• Like 4

We need to STAY OUT of this.

• Like 4

He did bring up one good point, how do we know which side is the good side. Too many times in the past we got involved and the new ones in power were just as bad as the old ones. Just a different group of people being thrown in prison, tortured and murdered. I think we need to stay out of it.

If I thought by getting involved these people would end up better off and not ruled by Islamic law I would be all for helping.

• Like 4

He did bring up one good point, how do we know which side is the good side. Too many times in the past we got involved and the new ones in power were just as bad as the old ones. Just a different group of people being thrown in prison, tortured and murdered. I think we need to stay out of it.

If I thought by getting involved these people would end up better off and not ruled by Islamic law I would be all for helping.

We have an obligation from a human standpoint to help the innocent. But when our previous attempts have failed so miserably in this regard then what sense does it make to get in between two parties that hate each other but hate US more? Food and medicine is fine... guns? Nope...
  • Like 2

oops, they have anti aircraft missiles now

http://www.guardian....-missiles-video

this as been going on for a while now with Russia supplying them. this conflict in Syria is going to spread beyond Syria's borders, it's definitely going to turn into a regional sectarian conflict. and when it does the UK should stay out. i wouldnt even send aid. it has nothing to do with us. we have no moral obligation. Let Turkey, Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, and Iran - in short the Arab league, let them deal with the problem. every time we step into the middle east we are the bad guys, they hate the West, they hate the fact in the main we are Christian and non moslem and spread the notion were on some sort of crusade.

• Like 2

Good for Boris. Syria is not our war and we should not be involved with arming unknown groups (although some stated their allegiance to Al Qaeda i.e. supporters of international terrorism).

Where is the UK National Interest in this conflict? Boris' public persona may be 'Oafish' but I suspect that behind that veneer is a good political mind that is not cowed by the Mores of ordinary politicking.

Totally agree.

After watching a video on the internet the other day of the rebels encouraging a 12 year old child to behead a prisoner i'm all for keeping all of these basket case countries at arms length. Beside haven't we blown enough tax payers money & lost enough young men on Blairs last big mistake.

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 3

the lack of morals and conciousness is shocking among people these days

• Like 1

the lack of morals and conciousness is shocking among people these days

it's. a pandemic KoS, the whole world's going mad!!

I don't know if it's something in the water, the heat, or the price of fish, but everywhere these days seems to be erupting in violence & murder & death!

'cept for the eskimos, they seem to be pretty much keeping to themselves.....

• Like 1

it's. a pandemic KoS, the whole world's going mad!!

I don't know if it's something in the water, the heat, or the price of fish, but everywhere these days seems to be erupting in violence & murder & death!

'cept for the eskimos, they seem to be pretty much keeping to themselves.....

i think it's sickening .. people putting on skirt and become cheerleaders for putin for killing us

people opposing us for wanting the same rights they have

i can describe my life to one of these people .. the fear , the death ,, the injustice

can they live with it ? surely their answer is hell no

but in their mind .. we should live with it

god is with us . even if the whole world abandon us and dance on our grave

with their sick happy songs and cheerleading the bad guy

right and justice will prevail ..no matter how much suffering and pain it takes

i can only pray those who oppose our rights will some day experince what we experince

and see how they like it when people root and become cheerleader to the person who's killing them

sickening

• Like 1

personally, I think it's the heat.

africa, the middle east, south america, asia, anywhere it's hot, and they're going mental!

when was the last time the eskimos went to war? or the norwegians? or the icelandics?

it's the sun, it fries your mind and sends you crazy!

with global warming it's just gonna get worse.....

personally, I think it's the heat.

africa, the middle east, south america, asia, anywhere it's hot, and they're going mental!

when was the last time the eskimos went to war? or the norwegians? or the icelandics?

it's the sun, it fries your mind and sends you crazy!

with global warming it's just gonna get worse.....

think about it .. some one kills you .. rape your children . and family

torture you .. and people root for them

and root for who's giving them arms to go on with this

how would you feel ? must be hell of heat to make people go nut like this

and am talking about everyone in this post hell

just keep your head down KoS, and try to stay safe!!

am pretty close to snap man with this garbage moral people have

think about it .. some one kills you .. rape your children . and family

torture you .. and people root for them

and root for who's giving them arms to go on with this

how would you feel ? must be hell of heat to make people go nut like this

and am talking about everyone in this post hell

we all live quiet lives KoS, we can't imagine what it must be like for you, we've no experience to draw on!

the last time our civilian population faced anything like what you're facing was nearly 70yrs ago. all we can do is pray for your safety, and for the madness to stop!

it's the Govts. that have to work this out, there's not much that civilians can do apart from protest, and hope the leaders wake up and see sense!

• Like 1

exactly

they sit on their warm couch drinking beer and let out judgements on us

for sticking up for our self for demanding our rights for defending our homes and families

we're being judged for that by people in distant places

watching the news like it's bloody football game while the body count rising

and those sadistic russians arming our muderers

and those cheerleaders rooting for them go Ruru bear

some one need to slam some sense into them

we are human beings we been exposed to too much pain suffering and death

but they blaming guy who ate heart of a rapist and muderer .. not the murderer who caused that man to snap

they blaming the civilians who throw snipers from the roof not the snipers who shot countless children

just passing the streets to buy food

the world is going to freakin hell with such attitude and mute morals

am sick to my stomach of it

but like i said .. god is our only ally in this mess

even if all people sold their morals and conciousness went to the dump

god would never give up on us

that's the only one we need .. people always blame the weak and side with strong

should have known better

Edited by Knight Of Shadows