Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

can you believe it

danielost

They are already releasing jody areis, the movie. It has only been about a month of her being found guilty. I don't think they decided her punishment. Hollywood must have found her guilty long ago. This kind of stuff needs to stop. During the trail, headline news was saying she was guilty. Have we forgotten your inncent until proven guilty in court.

. Have we forgotten your inncent until proven guilty in court.

Not in my case, I am always guilty until proven innocent..lol

Why do people get thrown into custody long before their trial, if everyone is innocent until proven guilty?

• Like 1

I bet it's by Lifetime....

:)

• Like 2

I can believe it. Media hops on this stuff really fast. When the Joey Buttafuoco/Amy Fisher story came out, media was on it immediately too.

I can believe it. Media hops on this stuff really fast. When the Joey Buttafuoco/Amy Fisher story came out, media was on it immediately too.

Hollywood shouldn't profit on things like this.

Hollywood and the media have always done things like this, that is what they see as a real money maker... More so the media if any.. Stories of murder and other things that can shake us, is a top seller for the media.....If news like that did not interest people, they would sink.

Ok that was pretty funny lol

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 1

It is by LIFETIME, I watch Frasier on that channel and I saw that there having an actual series about Jody Arias

• Like 1

It is by LIFETIME, I watch Frasier on that channel and I saw that there having an actual series about Jody Arias

Figures....

:w00t:

Figures....

:w00t:

Yeah and ill bet she won't see any of that money

• Like 1

Yeah and ill bet she won't see any of that money

Or travises family.