Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I know I'm not human... What am I?

Shiro

Hello Shiro

You know, in many ways I felt, and still, the way you do. Like I somehow made a wrong turn after some nebula or planet and ended up here. I even went through the 'otherkin' thing for a short while too.

The point is that it seems everyone feels something similar as you do to a lesser or greater degree but in the end no one really cares. All that matters is that you manage to sludge through life as best you can without causing harm to yourself or others.

Often we incorrectly remember things from our past and they get mis-interpretted because all sorts of other things cloud our memory like movies, books, things people said and so forth.

Also it is common to 'see' things in the dark shortly before going to sleep, I guess our brain just likes to mess around before parts of it go 'off-line' so to speak.

Anyways I don't know what else to say that would help but regardless of what we think we were in some 'past life', in this real life we are all human.

As for the flying dreams, we all had them at one point or another. Nothing unusual really.

Edited by Ryu

Anyways I don't know what else to say that would help but regardless of what we think we were in some 'past life', in this real life we are all human.

I do not think he is looking for logical explanations or for people to tell him he is not alone on this, it seems he is looking for people to tell him he is unique and part of the paranormal world and is not human.

Telling him you have had the same experience just seems to be ignored, others have told him too and yet he does not acknowledge it.

• Like 3

I guess. I suppose my mistake was in trying to be nice instead of telling him to see a therapist or asking about belly buttons.

How Much Can You Learn From a Home DNA Test?

This story is as intimate as I will get with you. In it, I unzip my genes and give you a sneak peek at my biological destiny. I took three DNA tests from three different DNA testing companies—one from a firm called Navigenics, one from 23andMe, and one from deCODE genetics.

Source : http://discovermagaz...st#.UauDS5x0lhI

The words in blue are 3 places that will check your DNA.........They are links, click on them.

Please get back with us on the results.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1

@Sakari, I read the link, very interesting. I think I will give the test a miss and just be satisfied that I am likely to be human and will not get Crohn’s disease as well as muscular degeneration, osteoarthritis, obesity, psoriasis, if it happens, then I will worry about it then, not now.,

• Like 3

If I may be frank, and this may be offensive, so for that I am sorry.

I had a friend once who believed she was many things, none of which human, which she is (or was, I am not sure what happened to her). But, suffice it to say she did not have many friends because after knowing someone for a short time, she would tell them this. I stuck with her for a while until she got violent with my boyfriend. I tried to convince her, subtly, to get help (be it "supernatural" or psychiatric). But after she threw something at Niki, I told her to 'hit the bricks'.

I was willing to put up with her and even indulge her on a few rare occasions (which I shouldn't have done as it furthered her delusion) until she tried to hurt someone I love.

I think you are human, just like my former friend is/was. But if you still think otherwise, and you're not hurting anyone that is fine as well. I would, however advise against sharing this with anyone who isn't a healthcare professional. They are paid to deal with whatever you can dish out. Your friends are not. It may sound rude or even downright cruel, but there are some things all of us can just not share with others.

Of course, here you are anonymous so if you can deal with the people slinging insults your way, feel free to share all you want as long as you don't violate the site rules. I would be interested on reading more.

• Like 1

What do you think you are? If your not human?

• Like 1

Sound's cool !! :tu:

• Like 2

I have flying dreams every-so-often and when I was young I used to see "floating eyes" staring at me before I blacked out for the night.
Neither of those are symptomatic of being non-human. Speaking as a member of Homo sapiens I can relate to experiencing flying dreams on a regular basis myself and seeing "floating eyes" when you're falling asleep. Flying dreams are common to members of our species and I can easily recreate "floating eyes" when lying in bed in the dark by squeezing my eyes shut tightly so that my eyeballs press against my eyelids. I can then basically see an eerie reflection of some sorts of my own eyes even though my eyes are closed and I'm in a dark room.

Shiro you are a human having metaphysical experiences.

Trust me, those of us who were born this way have had many of the same experiences and also wondered if we were changelings of some sort. No, we don't fit in. Thank Goodness! Have you seen what passes for humanity lately?

Just because you have some physical oddities doesn't mean your DNA is not 100% human. Long canines are common in some ethnic groups and families. I had a friend growing up who could be in every vampire movie ever made and never have to start in make-up. I am part Native American and some of us got funky toes. I mean really funky.

It sounds like you could use some instruction into meditation in order to calm yourself,your fears, misgivings. Learn to relax and just go with the flow.

I think there's a lot more to being human than our DNA can define.

Though the OP focused on physical characteristics to make their case, so in this case the DNA test sounds relevant. There was a retreat from the claim in the OP though. "I know I'm not completely human." Psychologically I think a lot of outcasts feel that way. Outcasts can be some of the very best humans in the world though, but also some of the most dangerous as we keep learning about on the news.

• 2 weeks later...

yes try to get a DNA test just like LibstaK said, you will find out then. I have some similarity with my eyes ability when I look at people, and people tend to look away or I do if I talk to them as I could look through them too. I could identify what they are thinking. My eye's colour don't change though.

If you are completely genuine in the way you feel, it'd be completely helpfull for you to see a doctor or psychiatrist. There is nothing wrong with seeing one.

We have a troll here. Lets give him a big welcome.

• Like 1

Hi, I'm Shiro, and I'm new here. I didn't join because of my experiences, they are not significant much to me.. I joined because I need help. Ever since I was young I knew I'm not human. Let's start with my physical appearance, I have very long and sharp canines, I have two oddly shaped toes: One "peanut" toe on each foot, and my eyes change red rarely, and my eyes go black when I'm feeling strong emotions. Now for my emotions, I've always been different, I never could fit in, so I learned to embrace my outcast side. I have flying dreams every-so-often and when I was young I used to see "floating eyes" staring at me before I blacked out for the night. I'm not sure what they really are. I have a very unique aura, it's hard to describe. I've seen sky serpents, weird "people", UFOS, you name it, I've probably seen it. I'm empathetic, psychic, and a medium (although, it's rare I come in contact with spirits) I'm extremely different in ways I can't even describe. I don't understand the humans. I'm not sure about what I am, so I came here for help. I know I'm not completely human, if not, not human AT ALL. I need help. Please try to help me find what I am. EDIT: I'm not sure if I mentioned this or not, but I can look through peoples eyes and possible control people for about 1-2 seconds if I really try.

What kinds of medications do you take?

Hey Shiro.

Sounds like you have some sort of identity crisis. Of course you are human. Even if you dont look like a super model.... toes and teeth, etc...

Going by that crappy logic, it would meen that all people on Earth through history that were/are "deformed" at birth were/are not human.

Snap out of it.

You are human, live with it.

Hey Shiro.

Sounds like you have some sort of identity crisis. Of course you are human. Even if you dont look like a super model.... toes and teeth, etc...

Going by that crappy logic, it would meen that all people on Earth through history that were/are "deformed" at birth were/are not human.

Snap out of it.

You are human, live with it.

Very well said

• 2 weeks later...

what??....

c'mon you guys aren't buying this are you? I mean i've heard some madness on these forums but lol, controlling people and being psychic and not a human and everything else man you can't actually believe anyone to buy this crap.

• Like 1

After reading the thread and seeing that no one else picked up on it, I will go ahead and put it out there:

Can we see a picture of your toes, OP? You did mention you had a 'peanut' toe.

You might be one of the 1 in 13 people who have 'ape feet' (See link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-22728014 )

You also said: " ...I learned to embrace my outcast side.." You have adapted yourself to fit into the environment around you. If you weren't Human before, then you certainly are now.

Welcome to UM!

Kind Regards ;)

OP, you stated that you never knew your parents and have no siblings. I've known a few adoptees that have felt a similar feeling of general disconnect simply because they didn't have the family roots and history that most others have. Their origins, family history, medical history and such are unknown so they feel like they don't quite belong anywhere or to anyone and are alone in the world.

Could this be a possibility for your feelings, taking your "physical" differences out of the equation?

Hi, I'm Shiro, and I'm new here. I didn't join because of my experiences, they are not significant much to me.. I joined because I need help. Ever since I was young I knew I'm not human. Let's start with my physical appearance, I have very long and sharp canines, I have two oddly shaped toes: One "peanut" toe on each foot, and my eyes change red rarely, and my eyes go black when I'm feeling strong emotions. Now for my emotions, I've always been different, I never could fit in, so I learned to embrace my outcast side. I have flying dreams every-so-often and when I was young I used to see "floating eyes" staring at me before I blacked out for the night. I'm not sure what they really are. I have a very unique aura, it's hard to describe. I've seen sky serpents, weird "people", UFOS, you name it, I've probably seen it. I'm empathetic, psychic, and a medium (although, it's rare I come in contact with spirits) I'm extremely different in ways I can't even describe. I don't understand the humans. I'm not sure about what I am, so I came here for help. I know I'm not completely human, if not, not human AT ALL. I need help. Please try to help me find what I am. EDIT: I'm not sure if I mentioned this or not, but I can look through peoples eyes and possible control people for about 1-2 seconds if I really try.

Hate to burst you bubble bro, but you're nothing special. You're human just like the rest of us.

• Like 1

Hi Shiro :) Well met.

I think that... feeling a slight dislocation from human society is normal. We are a complex set of organisms and we are all very unique in some ways. But these things you have described; Flying dreams, floating eyes (that may i mention you saw when you were younger), a Unique aura, Sky serpents, weird "people", and UFO's, they have all been reported by HUMAN BEINGS at some point or the other. Also, when we are younger we tend to 'see things' that aren't actually there, hence the floating eyes. Have you seen them more recently than 'when you were younger'?

I'm simply saying that seeing thse things does not make you unhuman. Feeling this way will most likely pass, as it does with everyone, when you either grow accostomed to the way you are, or when you realize you are actually quite normal. All i'm saying is don't let these feelings make you unhealthy or overly unhappy. They happen to most people at some point in their lives, whether they will them to or not. I personally wish you the best and I hope you are successful in resolving these problems in your life :)

Peace,

FinnYellow

Edited by FinnYellow

I'm going to hazard a guess here that since the OP hasn't been back since the day after their first post, they are likely not going to be coming back so advice addressed to them is probably moot.

• Like 1