Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Embarrassing Music You Enjoy

No Censorship

One or two from my 80's playlist..

all music from the video game " the bard's tale " is halirious and enjoyable

[media=]

Thanks for the ear worm. It sounds like something from Mel Gibson's i-pod.

• Like 1

[media=]

[/media]

Our local alternative station plays that quite a bit. I've heard much more embarrassing recent songs.

One or two from my 80's playlist..

[media=]

[/media]

I always thought that Celine Dion was the first to sing that song. You learn something new every day.

[media=]

[/media]

I'm not embarrassed to say that I like that song. :) I'm glad that the psychic children escaped from the secret facility.

• Like 1

I listened to a full Nickelback song once... but I didn't really enjoy it. That's pretty embarassing. :unsure2:

One of my all time guilty pleasure songs is Popcorn by Hot Butter.

Edited by BiffSplitkins
  • Like 1

New Order? I said "embarrassing", not "cool". ;)

Ohhhh...maybe it's embarrassing because when I'm driving in my car the music is sooo loud and...I think I embarrass people with me???

• Like 1

This first one is not that embarrassing to admit to like...

..but this next one I have hard to admit, even to myself. :D. I have great deal of cognitive dissonance with this song, lol>>

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imwOuOExPJU

I have all of the "Underworld" DVDs. I get your cognitive dissonance on the Back Street Boys clip. You're not a fan of boy bands, but you like the costumes and settings in the clip. The horror motif is cool. It also reminds me of the music fashions of the past. It's like a nod to the New Romantic acts on MTV. The dinner scene brings Adam Ant to mind. Decadent feasts are big in the New Wave videos from the days when MTV was MTV.

• Like 1

I listened to a full Nickelback song once... but I didn't really enjoy it. That's pretty embarassing. :unsure2:

One of my all time guilty pleasure songs is Popcorn by Hot Butter.

They battle with Creed in the (relatively) new rock band guilty pleasure category. My guilty pleasure, from the "Popcorn" era, is the instrumental song from "Tommy" by a one-hit wonder group. They might have been a college or high school band. I can't remember their name, and their You Tube clip is hard to find.

The Smiths won't ever be embarrassing. No contest.

"How Soon Is Now" is an anthem for a generation, one of the best song of its era. It's as ubiquitous as "Blister In The Sun".

Reann, there's nothing embarrassing about Lennox and Stewart. Annie has some of the best pipes out there.

• Like 1

That's kinda my problem with this thread -- if you like it don't be embarassed. So what if others don't.

• 1 year later...