Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

nine races should become one

danielost

If the nine human races would become one. Race violance would stop. Not saying to forget your ancesters. But, there would be room for race warriers, like the kkk.

We really need to do this, to end the violance.

• Like 1

What nine races?

The human race is already just one thing. People just want to see differences. If we all became one 'race' as you describe it, they would find something else to hate each other about.

• Like 4

If the nine human races would become one. Race violance would stop. Not saying to forget your ancesters. But, there would be room for race warriers, like the kkk.

and that my friends is why I have lost all hope for the Human race.

Are you talking about ET races or human races? We're just one species, but there are debates on what groups comprise particular races. I've heard theories ranging from the famous three to six/seven. I'd love to see a list of the *nine* races.

Wouldn't matter. We'd just find some other reason to kill each other.

• Like 3

Wouldn't matter. We'd just find some other reason to kill each other.

yep, the first murder ever was Cain killed Abel. his own brother. humans started killing other humans since they appeared, it is silly to think anything will change it.

• Like 2

Religion already takes precedence over race so I couldn't see your point really making a difference, and racial supremacy groups comprise such a small amount of their respective populations that most don't pay much attention to them anymore.

• Like 1

there is only one race.. the human race

edited to add: DUH

lol

Edited by acidhead
  • Like 4

C'mon guys & girls, he must be talking about the 9 races of the Elder scrolls. They interbreed.

If you didn't notice I belong to the redguards and somewhere, somehow, I grew horns on my skull...

Edited by Black Red Devil
  • Like 5

Sooooo what are you waiting for?

and that my friends is why I have lost all hope for the Human race.

Sorry I missed the word "no". It should read"there would be no room for race warriors, like the kkk.

Sooooo what are you waiting for?

What treat people with the same respect I do.

Religion already takes precedence over race so I couldn't see your point really making a difference, and racial supremacy groups comprise such a small amount of their respective populations that most don't pay much attention to them anymore.

You mean like the arabs and isreal.

yep, the first murder ever was Cain killed Abel. his own brother. humans started killing other humans since they appeared, it is silly to think anything will change it.

Is it silly to hope it will change.

I've always thought that there is a reason that we are alone in this part of the universe. Maybe due to our judgmental / violent nature, we were put in a kind of galactic time-out until we overcome these traits. However, watch the evening news and you'll see we're far from it...

• Like 2

That was one meaningless comment. For starters, what "nine human races"? The definition of "race" is arbitrary and not clear by any means. The whole premise is nonsensical.

But I like being white.... or does that make me a racist?

• Like 2

But I like being white.... or does that make me a racist?

Not unless you start chanting white power and doing the goose walk and stiff arm salute down the street.

• Like 1

You mean like the arabs and isreal.

What?

Sorry, I just looked it up. I didn't realise that science had changed the diffanition(spch). But, the federal government hasn't and groups like the kkk haven't niether have those who get power from keeping the races sepperate(spch).

Lately in america everyone uses something-american. Me, I have always been an american period.

What?

You didn't know that most arabs want to destroy isreal and kill as many jews as they can.

I am aware that some do, but a majority is a bit of an exaggeration.

You didn't know that most arabs want to destroy isreal and kill as many jews as they can.

"Most Arabs"????