Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man invented religion

soulpowertothenthdegree

Ironically, the belief that humans invented all religions itself is a human invented religion.

Maybe you want to get around to finding out what religion means some day.

I am a Druid, it is not old. The real Druids wrote nothing down. All there is little bits and pieces from Greek and Romans. In the 17-18th hundreds some people started some Fraternal orders and called them Druids in England. They wrote some books about it, that are largely nonsense. Jump forward to the 60's. The order I follow started over some drinks looking for a way to get out of their religion requirement. It snowballed. I don't think they were expecting it to actual make any sense. What they really are is over educated old hippies. Hippies never went a way they just never left school. What they are doing works and make a lot of sense. It is all about Wisdom, Compassion, Liberalness, Abundance, Nonconformity, Learning and Idealism. They honor nature above all, it is what sustains us. It that any less valid than an old man in the cave. At least they have an education.

• Like 2

I am a Druid, it is not old. The real Druids wrote nothing down. All there is little bits and pieces from Greek and Romans. In the 17-18th hundreds some people started some Fraternal orders and called them Druids in England. They wrote some books about it, that are largely nonsense. Jump forward to the 60's. The order I follow started over some drinks looking for a way to get out of their religion requirement. It snowballed. I don't think they were expecting it to actual make any sense. What they really are is over educated old hippies. Hippies never went a way they just never left school. What they are doing works and make a lot of sense. It is all about Wisdom, Compassion, Liberalness, Abundance, Nonconformity, Learning and Idealism. They honor nature above all, it is what sustains us. It that any less valid than an old man in the cave. At least they have an education.

So, in a sense they condstructed a religious framework which made sense to them and appealed to existing values and moralities?

Sounds as good a reason as any Was any explanation made as to why any of these people felt the need to codify their values and belief inside an expressive framework of religious expression eg to follow certain rites and practices? Was it in part, the abilty to share physical membership of a group with companions and similar types? (like a bowling club?)

My higher power did not invent religion, man did.

Of course. You are just stating the obvious.

Now go and try to convince the believers...

So, in a sense they condstructed a religious framework which made sense to them and appealed to existing values and moralities?

Sounds as good a reason as any Was any explanation made as to why any of these people felt the need to codify their values and belief inside an expressive framework of religious expression eg to follow certain rites and practices? Was it in part, the abilty to share physical membership of a group with companions and similar types? (like a bowling club?)

Sure depending on your moral framework. Remember these are hippies and their moral and values would most likely not fall into what you think of as moral. It is not like a bowling club or the old Fraternal orders of Druids. This is an Earth base Pagan religion. More philosophy than religion, like Buddhism without the guru. Nature is everything, God is life not a separate entity from it. Nature, Compassion, Education, learning are the moral imperative, The goal is wisdom, not in the next life, but this one. It is one path in Forest of many. It works for me. http://rdna.info/ I'll say one thing about them is they are honest about what it is and they are doing, dirt worshiping tree huging hippie Druids. I have come home.

it is weird how obviously u dont mean but to say anything, that u r happy to invent a ground or questions just for that

a man or humans cant invent a religion, man is existing conscious so all what matters to him is reality, conscious is far closer to seconds then time, it is the present

human cannot care about smthg that is less objective then himself, that is how any positive drive is always to what looks better or good as constant thing

that is how men gives to the churchs that dont give them any in return while promising brighter days and helpin the miserables to stay poor

men looked up to religions when they were in powers

how many deaths it cost the first christian church to get to b in power

what made islam known but the force of deaths it did

for the most honest of u, i would say that ur confusion is from what u refuse to admit that up is inferior, while reality so the floor is the superior reference

u refuse to admit that bc when it is so hard to push back government powers over oneself life conditions, it is then inimaginable to conceive any possible limitation of absolute powers on oneself conditions

so the premise is always, the intelligent would live with it

but no, conscious value is only in truth that intelligence is all to

absols, I don't understand what you are trying to say. I want to know, but my brain is too old for text message language. Which is why, to my friends frustrations, I don't engage in it.

Hail and welcome to UM, anyway.

• Like 1

wat is to understand is another presence before u, then u must stand less as a sign of recognizin reality right over u

posts or expressions of others that doesnt point anyone, are free so never to understand but all to appreciate or hate to spend a minute seein it

that is how words constructions are always to literature or poetry, while sciences are in maths terms basically but never in sentences which is all to individuals free expressions

if u mean to post for preaching like politicians do, u prove being a fool, there is no crowd here only urself and u have no power on anything so ur words that seek to justify ur powers do not exist

while i mean here only to prove the liar u r that cant mean what is said in his post

this is what any honest or right person have to continuously waste his time doing anywhere, forced to bring things back to zero for others too

i think that im not welcome here at all, it is obvious that my precious expressions are not appreciated so im sure im gonna leave soon

Did man invent religion to allow the "priest" class? Black robes and secrecy, with a class of men who were superior in some way to others?

I think religions exist for many reasons. Still it is clear that they are useful as a means for people to control others.

wat is to understand is another presence before u, then u must stand less as a sign of recognizin reality right over u

posts or expressions of others that doesnt point anyone, are free so never to understand but all to appreciate or hate to spend a minute seein it

that is how words constructions are always to literature or poetry, while sciences are in maths terms basically but never in sentences which is all to individuals free expressions

if u mean to post for preaching like politicians do, u prove being a fool, there is no crowd here only urself and u have no power on anything so ur words that seek to justify ur powers do not exist

while i mean here only to prove the liar u r that cant mean what is said in his post

this is what any honest or right person have to continuously waste his time doing anywhere, forced to bring things back to zero for others too

i think that im not welcome here at all, it is obvious that my precious expressions are not appreciated so im sure im gonna leave soon

Sigh.... Art is about communication, if you can't understand my art then it has failed and I sadly go back in the studio and try once again.

art is opposite to communication

art is fondamentally free

communication is basically a need

what is free belongs to superiority

purposes are by definition to inferiority reachs

again i just prove that u dont mean art nor communication so watever u say is an invention of the liar u r

even if u dont realize any invention or if u believe ur lies, it doesnt matter truth invent for u the liar u r constantly

that is why watever u post is exclusively to else destructions

wat is funny is wat u really believe that lies rule over the truth or that u r equal to me, u wont have to go back to the studio soon, when individuals are true so honesty is objective then pseudoartists like u are killed

superiority is always the reason of everything and anything and positive ends

so the sense is always to kill wat clearly is inferior n force it out of being anywhere

Edited by absols

LOLOLOLOL I got that one...lolololol Good luck....

*Shakes head* ... I knew of a troll who thought it was funny to type in botched up English / text speak Touting any old gibberish on his Facebook.. He got bored fast because no one answered him...

I have seen posts from members on here using their phones, and not once have I seen text speak so bad like that before...Then again, not everyone will use their phone for text speak..!

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 1

*Shakes head* ... I knew of a troll who thought it was funny to type in botched up English / text speak Touting any old gibberish on his Facebook.. He got bored fast because no one answered him...

I have seen posts from members on here using their phones, and not once have I seen text speak so bad like that before...Then again, not everyone will use their phone for text speak..!

u keep following my posts like a dog to repeat same gibberish comment

it is about time for u to do wat u say, go move to ur hell for ur heaven im sure everyone is waitin for ur end there

it is about time for u to do wat u say, go move to ur hell for ur heaven im sure everyone is waitin for ur end there

Eh?

You better have another beer--maybe it will clear your head.

when alcohol is urself source i confirm ur head is clearly under all possessions free, and when u believe being ur head then i confirm dirt is free for now

Hey don't waste the beer! I'll have one, though, Babe, thanks.

• Like 1

Man invented everything, except invention itself.

Man invented everything, except invention itself.

on the contrary, bc only what is truly possible to exist, look like being

n for any freedom it cant invent anything but itself as an objective being

obviously u dont stop a second to check honesty with what u gonna say

wat r u or wat is anyone existence but the constant same abstraction of being individual one

on the contrary, bc only what is truly possible to exist, look like being

n for any freedom it cant invent anything but itself as an objective being

obviously u dont stop a second to check honesty with what u gonna say

wat r u or wat is anyone existence but the constant same abstraction of being individual one

Pay no attention to absols, he does not exist in reality, only in the mind. The ultimate Tulpa created by all the thinkers on UM :w00t:

• Like 2

Pay no attention to absols, he does not exist in reality, only in the mind. The ultimate Tulpa created by all the thinkers on UM :w00t:

what zombie u r

it is u that dont exist in reality that is why u stay on the net to fancy on being through any illusion of powers over others minds

why obviously u dont even have the least connection with abstractions skills, just invention that u enjoy meanin another true self conscious down

it doesnt matter how low u r

what would make u become a zombie end is what u do to superior rights

Edited by absols