Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Do we have an internal "vibration"?

mystic_mind

Once when I was stressed I felt a strange sensation. It was like a humming sound in my head that seemed to drop in frequency then disappeared. I only experienced that once and wondered about aura vibrations or internal energy vibrations or rhythms that our bodies may possess. Also, when I'm really really tired or when I get up in the middle of the night and am still half asleep I often see pulsing flashes or circles of light behind my eyelids. Sometimes I even see them when my eyes are open. But not during the day when I'm fully awake. If we do have vibrational energies are there any techniques to raise or lower them? I imagine that having a higher vibrational frequency is better than having a lower one.

426688_10152865679620475_491676983_n.jpg

learn the language of nature for nature does not speak ours ...

~

• Like 2

Pulse flashes and circles are very often associated with migraines. I do not know how old you are or if you have had migraines.

I used to get them but the pulse flashes and tunnel visions were always a warning it was coming on, I ended up learning how to adhere to the warning signs and relax in a way so the migraines did not materialize.....the natural response to the natural warning is far more affective than the drugs.

The humming sound could be a form of tinnitus.

You should speak to your doctor if any of these get more regular. its natures way of telling you something.

• Like 1

Once when I was stressed I felt a strange sensation. It was like a humming sound in my head that seemed to drop in frequency then disappeared. I only experienced that once and wondered about aura vibrations or internal energy vibrations or rhythms that our bodies may possess. Also, when I'm really really tired or when I get up in the middle of the night and am still half asleep I often see pulsing flashes or circles of light behind my eyelids. Sometimes I even see them when my eyes are open. But not during the day when I'm fully awake. If we do have vibrational energies are there any techniques to raise or lower them? I imagine that having a higher vibrational frequency is better than having a lower one.

Altered state vibrations are not the same as actual vibrating mater. It would be a mistake to start equating frequencies with good or bad. Yes there are ways to feel powerful vibrations in your body, some even think its their bed that is moving. Yes you can learn to control them aswell.

That's weird about thinking the bed may be moving. I did think the floor was vibrating beneath my bed once maybe due to a minor earth tremor but never heard of any in the area. I used to get "silent" migraines when I was over exerting myself physically and saw a brighter vision field and a zigzag formation moving around in my eyes. The eye doctor said that was a migraine without the pain so I was fortunate for that. But I can't still be getting migraines in the middle of the night for no reason can I?

That's weird about thinking the bed may be moving. I did think the floor was vibrating beneath my bed once maybe due to a minor earth tremor but never heard of any in the area. I used to get "silent" migraines when I was over exerting myself physically and saw a brighter vision field and a zigzag formation moving around in my eyes. The eye doctor said that was a migraine without the pain so I was fortunate for that. But I can't still be getting migraines in the middle of the night for no reason can I?

They are called phosphenes. I always find it amusing when doctors cannot tell the difference.

Edited by Seeker79

From the title, I was thinking you were picking up vibes from others. I do think there is something to that in that I have gotten really bad "vibes" from a person and 8 times out of 10, I'm right.

• Like 1