Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama called a "war criminal" & "hypocrite"

Kowalski

An old saying is "Even a broken clock is right twice a day." Something tells me, though, that this Irish 'biddy' (I think she's more of a 'lass') is no broken clock.

I think this is an important post, not the least because it reminds us USAmericans that there is substantial debate going on in the world; unfortunately, little of it is in our Congress, main-stream-or-otherwise media, houses of worship or living rooms. Too many of us are sheep salivating for the next episode of American Idol while waiting for the next MLB/NFL/NBA/NHL/NASCAR event to show up on The Tube. I read more spirited debate on UM in an hour than I engage in all week in daily life.

• Like 1

Ireland needs to be United though

Most here are quite happy the way it is

Most here are quite happy the way it is

And the fact that the south can't afford it, I have heard many saying so... It is true, we like things as they are...

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 1

Obama said he wouldn't use drones on citizens in the usa, he lied again. They are using to spy on us, one step away from killing someone at starbucks.

7213_578554182210658_811499915_n.jpg

hehhehhe yeah .. tell Obama ... :lol:

I just noticed this ... :P

• Like 1

We know Obama does not act alone, Obama like any president, has a full team of advisors telling him what the best course of action is...He then makes a decision based on their recommendations... If he didn't, I don't know how that would go down for him... I am not one who can say what exactly goes on ...

He is trying to con us into believing he has nothing to do with any of the bad stuff. Claiming he didn't know. People like questionmark believe him.

He is trying to con us into believing he has nothing to do with any of the bad stuff. Claiming he didn't know. People like questionmark believe him.

Sigh...he does not work alone... No US president has ever done...Besides there is no such thing as an honest politician

• Like 1

Wasn't Obama given a Nobel peace prize no long ago? Alfred Nobel is spinning.

Five days after he took office. He hadn't even unpacked yet. The nobal people believed his lies.

Sigh...he does not work alone... No US president has ever done...Besides there is no such thing as an honest politician

Maybe, but he isn't working with the people he is supposed to.

Maybe, but he isn't working with the people he is supposed to.

Since I do not know why things are they way they are? And what really goes on in the white house, who really pulls the strings? What are his team of advisors really doing?...If I do not know the in's and out's, then I cannot say much...

I remember when Bush was your president, the amount of anti Bush websites I saw was unbelievable.. I guess anyone can make an anti president site and publish any old totty they wish... The only news I will pay attention to is what I see on CNN and Sky News... Any piece of blog, the odd you tube videos and anti president sites, I don't pay too much attention..I may read them and listen, but that's as far as I go...

Daniel, if you were to run for office, you can bank your bottom dollar that there would be anti daniellost threads, videos, on line news stories, blogs written about you and your party.. It's a given..In fact, it is a cert for ANY ONE who becomes a leader/ politician ... This in no way suggests that all that is said about the president is not true, what it does say is - not all of you know what is really going on behind closed doors and who really does pull the strings..

• Like 2

He is supposed to work with congress. Not go around the anytime he wants. Congress is working like it is supposed to.

The differnce is bush never said it wasn't his fault, it was someone elses fault.

Sorr it took so long we had a small fire. Everyone is ok.

• Like 2

You guys have to see this video....

Obama called "war criminal" & "hypocrite of the century" in Irish Parliament

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=QIMucHfUMyg

Clare Daly told the Irish Parliament Obama is a “war criminal” and “hypocrite of the century” for his remarks concerning the Northern Ireland peace process while supporting al-Qaeda in Syria and conducting a drone program responsible for killing thousands, including innocent women and children.

“Is this person going for the hypocrite of the century award?” Daly asked. “Because we have to call things by their right names, and the reality is that by any serious examination, this man is a war criminal.”

Clare Dale is spot on.

And he did not even mention the Bengazi scandal, which in itself should be enough for impeachment.

But it is not going to happen. The ideological support for the guy and his party croonies is too strong.

• Like 3

Since I do not know why things are they way they are? And what really goes on in the white house, who really pulls the strings? What are his team of advisors really doing?...If I do not know the in's and out's, then I cannot say much...

I remember when Bush was your president, the amount of anti Bush websites I saw was unbelievable.. I guess anyone can make an anti president site and publish any old totty they wish... The only news I will pay attention to is what I see on CNN and Sky News... Any piece of blog, the odd you tube videos and anti president sites, I don't pay too much attention..I may read them and listen, but that's as far as I go...

Daniel, if you were to run for office, you can bank your bottom dollar that there would be anti daniellost threads, videos, on line news stories, blogs written about you and your party.. It's a given..In fact, it is a cert for ANY ONE who becomes a leader/ politician ... This in no way suggests that all that is said about the president is not true, what it does say is - not all of you know what is really going on behind closed doors and who really does pull the strings..

I dont trust CNN at all. What they did to Ron Paul in the last Republican presidential primary made the decision easy.

• Like 1

I dont trust CNN at all. What they did to Ron Paul in the last Republican presidential primary made the decision easy.

Or the time they showed Jakarta Indonesia and said it was KL Malaysia ... and denied they did anything wrong ... all downhill from there ...

`

Obama said he wouldn't use drones on citizens in the usa, he lied again. They are using to spy on us, one step away from killing someone at starbucks.

Woodrow Wilson campaigned in 1916 promising to keep America out of WW I. He was inaugurated for his second term on January 20, 1917, and supported Congress in declaring war on Germany in April 1917.

Is there a politician in history who hasn't lied/changed his or her mind/altered a policy position in the face of changed or extenuating circumstances? Obama is anything but unique.

• Like 2

The differnce is bush never said it wasn't his fault, it was someone elses fault.

Sorr it took so long we had a small fire. Everyone is ok.

You had a fire? Glad your okay!

:)

Okay, here it is:

[media=]

[/media]

You know, she does have a point about him being a hypocrite...

I think war criminal is a little much, but there are people calling Bush a war criminal, and Obama's been responsible for more drone strike and casualties then Bush...the worst part is Obama campaigned and promised to put an end to this stuff.

obama-vs-bush-strikes-in-pakistan.jpg?w=497&h=216

drone-deaths-in-pakistan.jpg?w=497&h=396

What kills me is to see the photos of dead children from these drone strikes.... :cry: :cry:

We will not learn how to live together in peace by killing each other's children. -- Jimmy Carter

Wow, about time someone said it straight.
  • Like 1

I wonder what the results would be if this was put into a Poll thread for UM members to vote on?

Woodrow Wilson campaigned in 1916 promising to keep America out of WW I. He was inaugurated for his second term on January 20, 1917, and supported Congress in declaring war on Germany in April 1917.

Is there a politician in history who hasn't lied/changed his or her mind/altered a policy position in the face of changed or extenuating circumstances? Obama is anything but unique.

I believe one of criuse ships was torpidoed, with a loss of everyone on board. And he never ordered attacks on friendly soil. As far as I know.

He is supposed to work with congress. Not go around the anytime he wants. Congress is working like it is supposed to.

No, Congress isn't working---that's the problem.

You had a fire? Glad your okay!

:)

Sorry to hear about a fire. Had I been there, I would have p#$$%d on it to help extinguish it.

• Like 1

Last night I wrote Barack another letter

demanding he should start to govern better.

He replied, "Thanks for your thoughts

but they're already caught

since Bush made NSA a go-getter."

Edited by szentgyorgy

No, Congress isn't working---that's the problem.

Nope, congress is working just like it is supposed to. The founding fathers wainted it to be almost impossible to get a law passed.

Not pass them and let the courts get rid of the bad ones, as one democrat said this year. This is why all las have to go through the house and senate and then have the president say yes or no. We are the only country doing it this way. Everyone else have a prime minaster who aswers to the government. The house the senate and the president

ll answer to the people.

• Like 3

Nope, congress is working just like it is supposed to. The founding fathers wainted it to be almost impossible to get a law passed.

Not pass them and let the courts get rid of the bad ones, as one democrat said this year. This is why all las have to go through the house and senate and then have the president say yes or no. We are the only country doing it this way. Everyone else have a prime minaster who aswers to the government. The house the senate and the president

ll answer to the people.

yes