Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Visions, Insight, Pre&Post Cognition, Feeling

Professor T

Is interesting that you saw "The selling of soul" as a warning, because so did I.. In the context in the dream though, I felt the warning came from within, as a response to part of the topic. The Irony is that just after reading your response I found a thread that has the selling of soul in it's topic, and which deals with & sums up pretty much the same thing, though from a darker perspective... and strait after that, a strong resonance in a picture that Spiritwriter drew that said "No, it's not a coincidence.." so, there was a pretty strong & blatant Synchronicity there, which I chased..

• Like 1

I just had an epic movie dream that there was a super hero war. As usual with these dreams I shift around characters. The unique thing was that during battle sequences occassionally all the super heros would end up together at a signed point like a singularity and it would shine like 50 suns. Everytime it would happen I would start to become a little lucid with the feeling I was seeing something magnificent. I have never seen anything that bright in my life.

Also the Garden goddess came to me last night an brought me to her stream.We talked telepathically for a while. It was good to see her.

Edited by Seeker79
  • Like 1

I just had an epic movie dream that there was a super hero war. As usual with these dreams I shift around characters. The unique thing was that during battle sequences occassionally all the super heros would end up together at a signed point like a singularity and it would shine like 50 suns. Everytime it would happen I would start to become a little lucid with the feeling I was seeing something magnificent. I have never seen anything that bright in my life.

That's interesting.. what was your interpretation if you don't mind me asking?

Personally I'd interpret it as being shown a battle for attention & the seeding of false hope.. (i don't have a very high opinion of super heros.)

I had one from the other night which I found quite interesting. I dreamt it on the night of the Supermoon which I didn't know of until the morning when I saw the news about it. I saw the moon was big that night but I didn't know it was the closest and largest full moon we would get for the year. So it could be an interesting connection with the dream below. I posted it in the weird dreams thread but I suppose it is suited here as well. I've added a small part I left out and remembered later with my ex wearing eye makeup like the eye of Horus and a few other tiny details.

I had a strange lucid dream last night. It started where I was being chased by agent Smith from the Matrix. He was faster and relentless like out of the movie and I think every time he caught me I would wake up. After about the second time I got annoyed and said to myself that I'd know when I'm dreaming next time he is chasing me and I went back into the chasing dream straight away. This time I remembered what I had said and as he was right behind me I turned around to face him and grabbed him and threw him to the ground and stomped on his head with one foot completely crushing it. And that took care of that and he didn't pop up again.

Then I was lucid at my old primary school. I was with someone else and showing them how to shapeshift. I placed my hands down and ran like an animal and looked into a glass window that had sunlight shining on it and so it was like a mirror. I wanted to see what I was and I could see my reflection very well. I was a fully formed wolf/dog but a really nice strange looking one. I was reminded of a jackal because I looked slightly like Anubis. I had dark grey on my back and on the top of my head but underneath I was bright white. So I was all dark grey on the top of my whole upper body and all bright white underneath. My back legs were all dark grey though as was my tail which was kinda bushy. I remember thinking how handsom I was as this animal and I liked this look better than myself in real life.

Then I told the person I was with that I would shift into a tiger. I placed my human hands down and looked at them while I focused on tiger and I saw them change before my eyes into tiger paws. I then ran the short distance back to the reflection to check and I was indeed a fully formed tiger. I looked really closely into the glass and it looked really cool. I did that a few times turning from one to the other and to turn into tiger I had to think "tiger" but to turn into wolf/dog I had to just simply run on all fours. I tried to turn into a lizard by running lower but when I looked my reflection was naked and a skinny human but with an almost female face with strange hair. Was odd.

Then I decided to fly and I flew off and seemed to find it hard to kinda fly as high/fast as I wanted. On the way I saw my old oriental siamese cat Jet who had recently died a few weeks ago. I landed and sat with her for a moment and gave her a pat to say goodbye and she purred away and was really happy. I then found a mirror near here I think and I looked into it and saw my face was actually a females. It was quite odd to look into the mirror and see a female looking back. It wasn't like I was made up to look female either, I was a completely different person. Perhaps this was Jet though I'm not sure. *Thinking more about it now it might of meant to be Hathor. I think she had shoulder length curly black hair(although it might of had orange streaks through it)and she was very pretty.

*There was also a part in here where I think I saw my ex wife and she said something disrespectful of the Eye of Horus and I said something to her about how her makeup was fashioned in that way. She was wearing eye makeup and it was in that Egyptian style so I said something about how she cant be disrespectful considering, which made her be silent and thoughtful.

Anyway then I left and kept flying and was near the house I grew up in. I was still trying to fly high and I saw in the sky the Eye of Horus made of cloud(the right eye). I used that as a marker and I flew towards it this time really fast and then I flew straight through the center of the eye. It seemed like a doorway and then after that I saw the Mirror of Hathor made of cloud. I flew up to that and the mirror was turning as I was flying closer(not the handle part though). When I was almost through it, it stopped turning and written on the mirror was "you did not" at the top. Then I flew through the cloud mirror and I was in that large Egyptian city in the clouds. I've seen it before but this time it was solid and not made of cloud so it was like a real city and there was many people walking around.

I then just flew around the city just thinking how amazing it was. I think I woke up and went straight back into the dream because I was running in a shopping center and I turned into the dog and howled a really good long howl and then soon after I turned in the tiger. I forget parts of this and exactly where this part fit into the dream though. I'm pretty sure it was at the end but I'm not 100%.

Anyway it was quite an odd dream.

So yeah I'm not sure what it all means but I hadn't been thinking about Hathor at all or the eye of Horus so I'm not sure why I dreamt that(and I don't know that much about them, I generally read things afterwards because I want to understand the symbology behind these kinds of things). And I usually run as an animal like I'm sure many know and I do try look to see what I am out of curiosity sometimes in those times. So this time I was different and like a cross between a wolf and a jackal and that was natural, meaning I didn't try to shift into that, I just was . I was alittle like a black backed jackal(found that yesterday)but I was more solid. So I shifted into a tiger because the idea just came to me but the dog creature is just what I naturally became after running on all fours.

Anyway I'm not really sure what it all means but it was kinda different for me and stood out. And from things I've read yesterday like Hathor and makeup is very fitting.

That's interesting.. what was your interpretation if you don't mind me asking?

Personally I'd interpret it as being shown a battle for attention & the seeding of false hope.. (i don't have a very high opinion of super heros.)

What do super heros represent to me? Hmmmm. I don't know. I think the Individual characters have more meaning, but none of these characters were familure. Mabey human potential.

That's it!!!!!! Human potential reaching a singularity. I have been researching luciferianism and I have already read a lot about Curswell. That could be it. It has been a subject on my mind lately. That is very interesting.

• Like 2

love it.. :D

It's crazy the way insight is delivered... It's hardly ever strait forward, there always seems to be a spiritual twist in the tale, or an interpretation that requires the deepest of thoughts. I don't think I can think of any insights (apart from higher self) that have ever been strait forward.

Sorry for not keeping better track of the dates. Things have been a little hectic for me lately. I've had a few dreams, and a lot of visions lately.

I'm wondering if anyone else has been experiencing this lately... the passed few days(until today), meditation visions have been really fast-paced. They've been speeding by with little to no chance to comprehend them. Today was the first time, in a while, that I've been able to recognize, and remember one.

Dream - I was in an airplane that was getting ready for take-off. It was on a road that is near where I live. It was a small plane. I was directly behind the two pilots and there was a lever right behind them. As we started speeding down the road, I had the urge to pull the lever... so naturally, I did haha. The one pilot looked at the other and said something about the lever being pulled, and it botched the take-off. Apparently we couldn't get the uplift that we needed, because I had pulled the lever.

Vision, followed by clairaudience - I was viewing a landscape from a very high altitude. The landscape was hard to make out because it was very hazy/overcast. I had the impression that it was because it was very hot. After the vision, someone said, "Can we turn the heat off down here?".

A few nights ago laying in bed I saw a man that looked a lot like nightcrawler from X-men. The blue guy, with scars on his body, who can teleport. (Kinda looked like a "blue-man group" phil spector.. very weird)He was very menacing, and was crouched down on a river bank. At first, he startled me into fear, and as soon as it did, I could feel him latch onto that fear, and grew even more menacing and disgusting. Soon he was red, and had a "devilish" look about him. As I noticed the fear running thru me, and fueling him, I took control of it and his looks got less and less devilish/menacing, and pretty soon he was just a normal face of a normal guy. This one, in particular, was very insightful for me. Realizing the negative potential of fear, and how to neutralize it.

Vision - Today 06.27.13 - There was a mountain, it was travelling straight up. It nested into two upside-down mountains, and was trying to break thru them. When it did, there was a little teardrop-shaped flower bud that burst out of it. The flower bud was red, and it had a fractal pattern on it. It was similar to a single spire/floret of romanesco broccoli. As I continued watching it, it turned from red to a very vibrant bluish color, then onto blue-purple.

• Like 2

I'm wondering if anyone else has been experiencing this lately... the passed few days(until today), meditation visions have been really fast-paced. They've been speeding by with little to no chance to comprehend them. Today was the first time, in a while, that I've been able to recognize, and remember one.

Vision, followed by clairaudience - I was viewing a landscape from a very high altitude. The landscape was hard to make out because it was very hazy/overcast. I had the impression that it was because it was very hot. After the vision, someone said, "Can we turn the heat off down here?".

I'm experiencing an uptick in Clairvoyance down here. This morning I had quite a few, very fast and no time to try to connect let-alone remember them.. Personally I havn't seen much, but this is probably due to my current shift pattern, next week will be much more favorable for me..

I had clairaidience this morning, am blown if I can remember the details, except it sounded like a child talking.

• Like 1

So yeah I'm not sure what it all means but I hadn't been thinking about Hathor at all or the eye of Horus so I'm not sure why I dreamt that(and I don't know that much about them, I generally read things afterwards because I want to understand the symbology behind these kinds of things). And I usually run as an animal like I'm sure many know and I do try look to see what I am out of curiosity sometimes in those times. So this time I was different and like a cross between a wolf and a jackal and that was natural, meaning I didn't try to shift into that, I just was . I was alittle like a black backed jackal(found that yesterday)but I was more solid. So I shifted into a tiger because the idea just came to me but the dog creature is just what I naturally became after running on all fours.

Anyway I'm not really sure what it all means but it was kinda different for me and stood out. And from things I've read yesterday like Hathor and makeup is very fitting.

For a few weeks now I've been trying to gain some insight about the nature of dreams. As you know from the Advertising in Dream's thread, I've been keen to get to the bottom of that nature. In the end I got a bit fed up trying, then a Dream I had on 26th June kind of jerked me back and put me strait on a few things.

Basically, what I think was going on is that I'd misplaced my intention, and was kind of shown that the nature of dream is nowhere near as important next to the nature of the dreamer. It was fairly vivid, not lucid, but when I woke and recorded it I realised the imagry and themes were all directly related to conversations and things I'd done during the day. A conversation about buying a campervan irl turned into driving/owning a new van with household goods & a matress in the back.. In the dream I'd been driving to a new home, irl I'd discussed selling up and going on holiday.. The dream was 90% made up of useless everyday things that I could explain away as a dream journal of what I'd done thoughout the day. Was a really valuable lesson for me.

For me, the first thing that comes to mind when I think of the eye of Horus is Siruis & Eye in the sky buy Allan parson Project.. The Lyrics are pure genius. If i'd dreamed of the eye of Horus, this is where I'd look first for answers to it's meaning in the dream.

Edited by Professor T

The dream was 90% made up of useless everyday things that I could explain away as a dream journal of what I'd done thoughout the day. Was a really valuable lesson for me.

*snip

I'm pretty good at telling where dreams come from over the years. So I know when I dream residue junk. That's why I posted this one here because I don't know where some of the symbols came from. I never think of the Mirror of Hathor and the only reason I even know of such a thing is because of a tarot deck I bought when I was about 17(so over 20 yrs ago) called the Cartouche cards. And I'm not even sure where they are now. So its not a symbol I've seen or thought about in ages. So yeah, I don't really know much about Hathor at all so to dream of things that seem quite linked with her I find interesting and out of the blue.

I understand where the Tiger came from.. well kinda.. I've seen a tiger in my dreams every now and then over the last few months. It was very close to me in a dream the last time I saw it a couple of weeks ago. I thought it was going to attack me at first but we were friends in the end. Usually when I shift into a new animal it comes to me first and then I shift into it later. Anyway so the idea of shifting into a tiger just popped into my head during this dream but I don't know exactly where the tiger came from in the first place.

Also I generally do the same things everyday and not much changes out of my routine, so its easy for me to pick when a dream is residue from the day and when its not.

So this one was strange for me because of the type of dog I was and also for shifting into the tiger for the first time. Mainly though the Mirror of Hathor was very strange to see.

• Like 1

Had a clairaudient message, today. I believe it was in German. I cannot remember what was said, but I know that I knew what it meant whenever it was said... I don't know how to speak German. I only know a few numbers, that's it.

I'm experiencing an uptick in Clairvoyance down here. This morning I had quite a few, very fast and no time to try to connect let-alone remember them.. Personally I havn't seen much, but this is probably due to my current shift pattern, next week will be much more favorable for me..

I had clairaidience this morning, am blown if I can remember the details, except it sounded like a child talking.

I also heard some clairaidience like thing. I couldnt remember what it was either but hadn't really experienced something like that before.

• Like 2

06.28.13 Laying in bed, heading to sleep, I had a vision that I've had before. It wasn't exact, but pretty close. There were lines moving around, creating different textures/shapes. The lines were like the lines on a US one dollar bill(border). Like filigree. One particular shape that I remember was a toroid that, in the middle, had a very bright light at the exact center.

• Like 2

Well after

06.28.13 Laying in bed, heading to sleep, I had a vision that I've had before. It wasn't exact, but pretty close. There were lines moving around, creating different textures/shapes. The lines were like the lines on a US one dollar bill(border). Like filigree. One particular shape that I remember was a toroid that, in the middle, had a very bright light at the exact center.

Ooooo, snap..

I had a 3-d toroid encasing me last night.. But there was no insight about it, it was something I seemed to create or percieve when trying to make connections In meditations I percieve it as my energy, or more specifically as zero point energy of self. I never percieve a point in the middle, because that point is me.

Also, yesterday I spent quite some time balancing my throat charka, expecting messages, images but nothing clairaudiently last night..

29-June-13

Not much in the way of clairvoyance, most images were grainy, but what I did start seeing in short bursts were out of the ordinary for me. I saw motors, gears, hydrolics, all parts of machinery.. Was unusual for me because usually I'm seeing People, faces, places.. It seems that lately my ability to connect this way is blocked, I think I need a new method.

Dreams were off my usual scale last night, 5 in total.. Am still anylysing them so wont post if there was anything just yet. But one was of a mine where someone had discovered web-like crystalline structures that in the dream I percieved as very rare.. (may have something to do with recent efforts to balance and open the throat chakra with Turquoise or crystal work I've been trying out) Another was very strange, and involved being forced to break into vault #K where there were old photo slides involving Lyndon Johnston's meetings with people, deformed babies born in Roswel, and various little coloured tabs or tags that must have been very important. I stole them..

• Like 2

So this one was strange for me because of the type of dog I was and also for shifting into the tiger for the first time. Mainly though the Mirror of Hathor was very strange to see.

TBH I really couldn't say what it means. My interpretation isn't really that valid, expect to say that my knowledge of the Mirror of Hathor is fresh and only a few minutes of googling old. I find that insights are almost always metaphorical, especially from dreams, but I've not real experience with Lucid dreaming yet. The mirror supposedly shows our true nature being reflected back in their true light, or it can be used as a shield, or as a powerful form of Divination through the eye of Ra (eye in the sky). Also, lyrics of Eye in the Sky would be relivant for me.

P.s.. I think that the "residual Junk" in dreams can teach us a lot about our inner nature & now to interpret these tricky metaphors. It's not all about insight, sometimes it's deemed as residual junk that can teach us how to interpret it. At least that's the impressions I'm getting from my own experiences..

I also heard some clairaidience like thing. I couldnt remember what it was either but hadn't really experienced something like that before.

Cool..

Sometimes I get a lot of ringing or crackling sounds, and know that I'm going to get auditory messages.. Sometimes though, I only get the ringing, like a dial tone I guess. Like last night, I heard ringing/hissing, but no answer.. It's an astral Dial tone I guess... :lol: Line was busy.

• Like 2

Cool..

Sometimes I get a lot of ringing or crackling sounds, and know that I'm going to get auditory messages.. Sometimes though, I only get the ringing, like a dial tone I guess. Like last night, I heard ringing/hissing, but no answer.. It's an astral Dial tone I guess... :lol: Line was busy.

Hahah very interesting! I think mine was almost a vocal sound. I just can't remember it at all. Never had any of what you have described though.

• Like 1

This was very close to the view that I got. The center was a little thinner than what's shown. The lines came in the top, touch in the middle, and opened back up heading out the bottom. And as I mentioned, a very bright light(White) in the middle.

post-131559-0-10082000-1372595303_thumb.

• Like 1

Almost exact. Mine was fatter in the middle, big enough to fit me in it. My perspective was from the center, and the lines were more numerous, and set out in diamond-like intersections. it started flowing top-down, but I changed it to flow from the bottom up.

• Like 1

TBH I really couldn't say what it means. My interpretation isn't really that valid, expect to say that my knowledge of the Mirror of Hathor is fresh and only a few minutes of googling old. I find that insights are almost always metaphorical, especially from dreams, but I've not real experience with Lucid dreaming yet. The mirror supposedly shows our true nature being reflected back in their true light, or it can be used as a shield, or as a powerful form of Divination through the eye of Ra (eye in the sky).

Yes from what I've read recently I think they are linked but I don't know much about either to be honest. I only know of what I googled afterwards and I'm always somewhat wary of what I read on the internet. Anyway it was this eye. So his right eye. When looking up eye of Ra and eye of Horus on wiki I'm not exactly sure which to call it.

post-33493-0-89040500-1372643742_thumb.j

P.s.. I think that the "residual Junk" in dreams can teach us a lot about our inner nature & now to interpret these tricky metaphors. It's not all about insight, sometimes it's deemed as residual junk that can teach us how to interpret it. At least that's the impressions I'm getting from my own experiences..

Yeah. I mean residual junk as if like the other night when I watched World War Z, later that night I had a zombie dream. So its obvious where it all came from. Or for another example I might play a video game for hours before going to bed and then just dreaming of doing the same thing all night.

Anyway it was interesting and I thought Id just share.

• Like 1

Today 07.01.13

The top of a man's head. He had dark hair, cut very close to the scalp. On the top of his head, there was a golf hole with three colored flags sticking out of it. They were all a different color. I believe the colors were red, green, and blue.

A male lion, laying in front of me. I reached my hand out, and it turned to its side, in a playful manner, and licked my hand.

I was in a group of people. I was along on a journey with them. We were walking thru a creek that had a lot of fallen timber in it. We reached the edge of a steep ridge and the leader of the group said "we need to make double-time", and we started a quick scramble up the ridge.

I saw a very quick flash of the woman that I see, from time to time. She's been on my mind lately, and whenever I saw her, ego stepped in and started analyzing. Poof, gone.

There was an eerie song being sang. It went something like "blood is dumped into the water", and I saw bags of blood being dumped into a river/stream.

• Like 3

Today I was at Mary Kings Close in Edinburgh. It's an old street which was paved over (sealed in) to try and control the plague back in the old times. They simply built a new street over the existing one leaving Mary kings close to be forgotten about with all the plague victims so it would not spread. Anyway, while down there, our tour guide was explaining some things, when i felt a weight against my left shin and foot, like something was leaning or brushing into my lower leg, i moved my foot without really thinking too much about it, and noticed my leg felt heavy with resistance against it, so i 'shook' my foot and looked down to see, nothing was around me or on me whatsoever.

At that same moment the person i was with felt their arm being tugged, and again when nothing was around them. No more than 10 seconds later the tour guide began to talk about a known spirit called 'annie' who has been picked up by various people, and psychic mediums. Before we could even say anything about what we just experienced, they said the medium felt her left leg being tugged by 'annie' the little girl spirit. I pulled the guide aside and told her what we had experienced afterwards and that also we both picked up a strong energy in room 16, i saw a male image, tall, skinny, dark shaggy hair, roman nose.

Thought i would note this incase anyone ever visits this place and that it is has been a while that i have experienced anything physically interact with me. But was cool to get such a rapid validation and something experienced by more than just myself at the same time. :) I didn't have any knowledge of the story prior and what we experienced happened seconds before the actual story about what the medium experienced was told.

• Like 2

Visions - 07.02.13

1. An elephant trunk retrieving something from an unknown location.

2. Water overflowing from someone's arms.

Laid down for a little bit of a nap, today, and there was a lot of gibberish that I heard. There was arguing going on. I realized that there was arguing, and I decided to separate myself from it, and as soon as I did, I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew, I woke from my nap.

• Like 1

Early images during meditations today. A dual plane of energy stretching out to infinity. I found myself in between the planes. The planes had indescribable shifting colors. The colors reminded me of fiber optic plastics. I projected afterward but there was a thickness. For some reason I was unable to leave my house. It felt like a magnetic repulsion. I walked downstairs, the kids were playing but they couldn't see me. My two year old seemed to be aware of something. There was a beautiful smiling woman watching them. An angel? It wasn't my angel. She acknowledged that I saw her but moved into another room with kids. I tried once more to leave the house but something is stopping me. Very strange.

I sat down to meditate within on OBE. Something I have been meaning to do but I always forget. I can't explain what happened next. I shifted into a completely differnt form of existence. I was no longer experienceing existence with the perception of biological senses. No vision, no hearing, no spacial awareness. Yet amazingly aware of the layers and energies around me. I wish there were words for it. There is just no way to describe it.

• Like 2

A dual plane of energy stretching out to infinity. I found myself in between the planes. The planes had indescribable shifting colors. The colors reminded me of fiber optic plastics. I projected afterward but there was a thickness. For some reason I was unable to leave my house. It felt like a magnetic repulsion.

I sat down to meditate within on OBE. Something I have been meaning to do but I always forget. I can't explain what happened next. I shifted into a completely differnt form of existence. I was no longer experienceing existence with the perception of biological senses. No vision, no hearing, no spacial awareness. Yet amazingly aware of the layers and energies around me. I wish there were words for it. There is just no way to describe it.

Was clairvoyantly viewing something on and off similar for a few hrs yesterday :tu: I didn't see colours other than in tones ( tonal shades) but there was bandwidth perspective of the layers and something acting as a ledge or barrier, or as you put it a magnetic repulsion. I felt i had a top down view of it, but couldn't shift it or around it.

• Like 1