Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kadssdak

I hope this email makes sense to you my written English leaves much to be desired.

About a month ago, I was walking late at night and I saw a weird creature up the road so I slowed down so I didn’t spook it, once I got close enough to see it clearly it had long thin but muscular hind legs and slightly more muscular front legs its feet were like a cross between a cats and a bird they had what looked like the soft pad like mass but where the toes would normally be it had huge talon like claws, the main body was big and bulky roughly 4ft in length and about 3.5ft in height with a long tail about 3ft in length with a pointed tip to it, the neck of it was short like a dogs but risen above the shoulders like that of a horse at the rear area of the head it had two small-ish ears that came to a point at the tip and ballooned slightly in the middle like a leaf and diagonally down from that were its eyes they were a large oval shape slightly pointed at each end and were blue with cat like slits for the blacks its front of its face was set like a horse with the positioning of the nose and lips but it had teeth of a carnivore it had two large K9 teeth top and bottom surrounded by smaller jagged teeth.

It didn’t seem to have fur or anything like that and if it did it was very short and fine, once I got about ten feet from this thing it turned to look at me when I made eye contact with it I felt like time had stopped it just stared at me it must have been thirty to sixty seconds then it made I noise I will never forget it sounded like a dieing scream so high pitched that I had to cover my ears then it ran across the road into the forest since then I have herd the scream a few times but I haven’t seen it.

• Like 1

Where did this take place? (Country, state, maybe even town if you're willing to disclose that.)

I personally think you might've saw a known animal with mange or some other disease. What do you think you saw? Did you think you saw a known animal or an unknown one? If unknown, why?

Where did this take place? (Country, state, maybe even town if you're willing to disclose that.)

I personally think you might've saw a known animal with mange or some other disease. What do you think you saw? Did you think you saw a known animal or an unknown one? If unknown, why?

I saw this creature in my home town in West Sussex in the south east of England

I don’t know what it was but the only animal I can think of that is even close to this would be a deer but they don’t have a long tail, sharp teeth or claws on the feet not to mention the noise.

I’m not saying that I saw some supernatural beast or anything but I’ve been looking into this based on what I saw and I cant find any animal that comes close and I can’t explain this thing

I hope this email makes sense to you my written English leaves much to be desired.

Just to clear this part up i sent this as an email to a guy who investigates cryptozoology things.

I saw this creature in my home town in West Sussex in the south east of England

I don’t know what it was but the only animal I can think of that is even close to this would be a deer but they don’t have a long tail, sharp teeth or claws on the feet not to mention the noise.

I’m not saying that I saw some supernatural beast or anything but I’ve been looking into this based on what I saw and I cant find any animal that comes close and I can’t explain this thing

Thanks for the detailed description and sharing your experience. I'm posting this in the Two Legged Dogman Experiences Database

your original post made me think of a dog with a skin or mite condition or maybe a wild boar but after your second post I would say I'm leaning towards a stray dog .

i've never herd of this "Dogman" does my decription match it?

Yep. Take a look at the numerous other accounts that are posted there.

You probably haven't seen this video before or given much consideration I you had

Edited by RingFenceTheCity

your original post made me think of a dog with a skin or mite condition or maybe a wild boar but after your second post I would say I'm leaning towards a stray dog .

I see what made you think of a boar and dog and i thought that too but we don’t have wild boar here and i don't know of any dog breads that have claws like i saw they were very noticeable not like any dog claw I’ve ever seen and again the noise the closest thing I could compare it to would be a extremely loud woman’s scream but far higher in pitch to the point that it hurts to hear it I have spoken to some people who live near the place I saw it and some herd it but none saw it I have arranged with two of these people to get a statement from them.

You're English is excellent btw, better than most posters on this site. What country do you originate from? I'll try to find a 'dogman' type encounter for you there. The stories come from all over the world.

Edited by RingFenceTheCity

You're English is excellent btw, better than most posters on this site. What country do you originate from? I'll try to find a 'dogman' type encounter for you there. The stories come from all over the world.

I'm english but my spelling and grammer is poor thats all.

Yep. Take a look at the numerous other accounts that are posted there.

You probably haven't seen this video before or given much consideration I you had

[media=]

[/media]

It looks similar to what I saw but in the video the creature looks a lot smaller and it seems to have a mane I wasn’t even sure if what I saw had fur.

Edited by Kadssdak

It looks similar to what I saw but in the video the creature looks a lot smaller and it seems to have a mane I wasn’t even sure if what I saw had fur.

They are simply many different types of these were-creatures. It's part of their success at remaining undetected. There's big differences between males and females. There's also smaller male cat-like ones and as well as dog-like ones. Edited by RingFenceTheCity

I'm english but my spelling and grammer is poor thats all.

Bognor Regis?

Because there is a a farm where they have Wallaroos and Wallaby's near Chichester.

Bognor Regis?

Because there is a a farm where they have Wallaroos and Wallaby's near Chichester.

i'm not sure what your asking here sorry if you mean where in west sussex I'm in a small town called horsham

• Like 1

i'm not sure what your asking here sorry if you mean where in west sussex I'm in a small town called horsham

Yes which Town, Ah there is a farm where it has those animals near Horsham, you may have heard of them.

Leonardslee Gardens

They are simply many different types of these were-creatures. It's part of their success at remaining undetected. There's big differences between males and females. There's also smaller male cat-like ones and as well as dog-like ones.

I have a few friends who have agreed to help me try to find this thing tonight so with luck we will find something.

Yes which Town, Ah there is a farm where it has those animals near Horsham, you may have heard of them.

Leonardslee Gardens

Yeah i have but they are in southwater and that is the other end of the town to me where i am there is no way i'd hear anything from them but as i say i'm going hunting for what i saw tonight so fingers crossed i'll see it again but this time i wont be alone

I have a few friends who have agreed to help me try to find this thing tonight so with luck we will find something.

Not recommended. They're very smart and you won't catch them off-guard twice. Trail cams won't work, because they'll see where you put them as well as being able to see the infra-red light. Your only hope is to spend a lot of money on a thermal imaging or starlight camera and use it surreptitiously from a long distance away. Even then, they'll most likely find out and perhaps take it out on your dogs etc.

Every description matches it.

• Like 5

Heh, according to Ring, everything is a dogman. Dogs, cats, winged and water creatures, shadows, ghosts, giants, bugs, fairies, wooly mammoths, anything with reflective eyes, the effects of sleep paralysis, well known hoaxes and mis-identifications.... He seems to like to take pretty much anything and post it to his dogman thread. It's really quite amusing.

Heh, according to Ring, everything is a dogman. Dogs, cats, winged and water creatures, shadows, ghosts, giants, bugs, fairies, wooly mammoths, anything with reflective eyes, the effects of sleep paralysis, well known hoaxes and mis-identifications.... He seems to like to take pretty much anything and post it to his dogman thread. It's really quite amusing.

lol. You sound scared I might be right..

lol. You sound scared I might be right..

Nah, not scared at all. Just amused at how everything seems to get back to the same thing for ya. It's entertaining, but nothing I take seriously.

Nah, not scared at all. Just amused at how everything seems to get back to the same thing for ya. It's entertaining, but nothing I take seriously.

Good. Why not keep an open mind? We don't know everything do we?

About a month ago, I was walking late at night and I saw a weird creature up the road so I slowed down so I didn’t spook it, once I got close enough to see it clearly it had long thin but muscular hind legs and slightly more muscular front legs its feet were like a cross between a cats and a bird they had what looked like the soft pad like mass but where the toes would normally be it had huge talon like claws, the main body was big and bulky roughly 4ft in length and about 3.5ft in height with a long tail about 3ft in length with a pointed tip to it, the neck of it was short like a dogs but risen above the shoulders like that of a horse at the rear area of the head it had two small-ish ears that came to a point at the tip and ballooned slightly in the middle like a leaf and diagonally down from that were its eyes they were a large oval shape slightly pointed at each end and were blue with cat like slits for the blacks its front of its face was set like a horse with the positioning of the nose and lips but it had teeth of a carnivore it had two large K9 teeth top and bottom surrounded by smaller jagged teeth.

It didn’t seem to have fur or anything like that and if it did it was very short and fine, once I got about ten feet from this thing it turned to look at me when I made eye contact with it I felt like time had stopped it just stared at me it must have been thirty to sixty seconds then it made I noise I will never forget it sounded like a dieing scream so high pitched that I had to cover my ears then it ran across the road into the forest since then I have herd the scream a few times but I haven’t seen it.

You got such an excellent visual on it, have you tried to draw it or describe it to someone else to draw.

Could you do that? I'd like to see a pic of it, that would help. It had all four legs on the ground and was 3.5 feet tall?

I am seeing a monitor lizard of some type, but again, I am visual and can screw up any written description pretty badly.

Edited by QuiteContrary