Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What do you think of this?

regeneratia

I remember hearing about that..... Pretty sick.....

Science thought itself was greater than god then ... remember DDT ?

I lost the links to the archives footage ... kids all frolicking in the DDT plumes just to show how 'safe' it is ...

~edit : found the links

and lead ... ahhhh ....

Clair Cameron Patterson (June 2, 1922 – December 5, 1995) was a geochemist born in Mitchellville, Iowa, United States. He graduated from Grinnell College in Grinnell, Iowa, received his Ph.D. from the University of Chicago, and spent his entire professional career at the California Institute of Technology.

In collaboration with George Tilton, Patterson developed the uranium-lead dating method into lead-lead dating, and by using lead isotopic data from the Canyon Diablo meteorite, he calculated an age for the Earth of 4.55 billion years; a figure far more accurate than those that existed at the time and one that has remained unchanged for over 50 years.

Patterson had first encountered lead contamination in the late 1940s as a graduate student at the University of Chicago. His work on this led to a total re-evaluation of the growth in lead concentrations in the atmosphere and the human body from industrial causes and his subsequent campaigning was seminal in the banning of lead additives to gasoline and lead solder in food cans.

wiki link

Thomas Midgley, Jr. (May 18, 1889 – November 2, 1944) was an American mechanical engineer and chemist. Midgley was a key figure in a team of chemists, led by Charles F. Kettering, that developed the tetraethyllead (TEL) additive to gasoline as well as some of the first chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs). Over the course of his career, Midgley was granted over a hundred patents. While he was lauded for his scientific contributions during his lifetime, the negative environmental impacts of some of Midgley's innovations have considerably tarnished his legacy.

'Tarnished' his legacy ... what about the damage he did to the world ...

On October 30, 1924, Midgley participated in a press conference to demonstrate the apparent safety of TEL. In this demonstration, he poured TEL over his hands, then placed a bottle of the chemical under his nose and inhaled its vapor for sixty seconds, declaring that he could do this every day without succumbing to any problems whatsoever.[3][6] However, the State of New Jersey ordered the Bayway plant to be closed a few days later, and Jersey Standard was forbidden to manufacture TEL there again without state permission. Midgley himself was careful to avoid mentioning to the press that he required nearly a year to recover from the lead poisoning brought on by his demonstration at the press conference.[citation needed] According to Deborah Blum in The Poisoner's Handbook (p. 123), Midgley sought treatment for lead poisoning in Europe a few months after his demonstration at the press conference. Midgley was relieved of his position as vice president of GMCC in April 1925, reportedly due to his inexperience in organizational matters, but he remained an employee of General Motors.[3]

Midgley died three decades before the ozone depleting effects of CFCs in the atmosphere became widely known. Another adverse effect of Midgley's work was the release of large quantities of lead into the atmosphere as a result of the large-scale combustion of leaded gasoline all over the world.

High atmospheric lead levels have been associated with serious health problems.[12][13][14] J. R. McNeill, an environmental historian, has remarked that Midgley "had more impact on the atmosphere than any other single organism in Earth's history."[15]

wiki link

Thomas Midgley Jr – The Worlds Most Destructive Man

You might think that Midgley would have discovered the effects of his inventions and felt incredible guilty, but he never lived to find out. He had invented a contraption which used motorised pulleys to automatically raise or turn him in his bed. He needed this as he had become crippled by polio. Ironically, in 1944 he became entangled in the cords of his contraption as it went into action and was strangled to death.

link

~edit : added DDT movie archive link

`

Edited by third_eye
  • Like 1

Are we talking Native Americans (more of a gradual genocide with sporadic massacres), World Wars I and II, burying ALIVE tens of thousands of Iraqui soldiers in their trenches in Gulf War 1(1991), or some other mass murder(s)?

The above(in red), should NEVER be forgotten. I could hardly believe it when it happened ...... how could anyone do such a thing? Still makes me feel sick.

Just editing to say that this is yet another instance of Man not learning from past horrors.

Edited by ouija ouija
  • Like 2

That'll be a first! (And probably not true!).

:w00t:

• Like 1

Well, I just spent about 30-40 minutes going through the presentation. To be honest, I really don´t have enough knowledge around many of the things they are discussing. I truly hope that someone with more expertise in what it is being proposed takes some time and shares their opinion.

Edited by jugoso

burying alive tens of thousands of Iraqi soldiers in their trenches in Gulf War I (1991)

The Iraqi Government reported that they found 41 bodies following the infamous "bulldozer assault". Even it had led to "tens of thousands" of Iraqi military deaths, such an assault would have been justified given the high risk to US forces in clearing the trenches by hand and the need to continue the Blitzkrieg-style assault that proved so successful in Gulf War One. The Iraqis were given ample opportunity to surrender.

From the PBS show Frontline:

One infamous incident during the war highlighted the question of large-scale Iraqi combat deaths. This was the `bulldozer assault' in which two brigades from the U.S. Army's 1st Infantry Division (Mechanized)--The Big Red One--used plows mounted on tanks and combat earthmovers to bury Iraqi soldiers defending the fortified "Saddam Line."

While approximately 2,000 of the troops surrendered, escaping burial, one newspaper story reported that the U.S. commanders estimated thousands of Iraqi soldiers had been buried alive during the two-day assault February 24-25, 1991.

However, like all other troop estimates made during the war, the estimated 8,000 Iraqi defenders was probably greatly inflated. While one commander thought the numbers might have been in the thousands, another reported his brigade buried between 80 and 250 Iraqis. After the war, the Iraqi government found 44 bodies.

http://www.pbs.org/w...ndix/death.html

Edited by Rafterman

My question is... - If this is fake and staged, I want to know one thing - What are their reasons for staging this? To gain what?

Let's see - 2,000+ You Tube subscribers, almost 75,000 views on You Tube, thousands of forum posts discussing the topic,etc.

If you go to the Stop The Crime page, you can even buy really cool magnetic panels for your car.

Basically this group is just a CTers wet dream all rolled into one handy package - HAARP, chemtrails, fluoridation, toxic food, vaccines, etc. etc.

It's just nonsense and the Conspira-sheeple just lap it up hook line and sinker.

• Like 2

Wasn't there a video during the cold war that the Soviets had a dogs head removed and was still alive by using pumps?

More recently Russian scientists also grafted a small person's larynx into a bipedal lizard and sent him to the USA to sell insurance.

• Like 2

More recently Russian scientists also grafted a small person's larynx into a bipedal lizard and sent him to the USA to sell insurance.

Almost slipped that one right by me...until I saved a bunch of money on car insurance.

• Like 2

https://www.youtube....i4dejjWw#at=227

can't get the video to show up.

You need to remove the S from the beginning - https, so that it just says http://

so without the S the vid suddenly appears, like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5xi4dejjWw

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

Almost slipped that one right by me...until I saved a bunch of money on car insurance.

I think they were successful in similar swine experimentation, but heard they could not remove the "whee!" from their subject.

Let's see - 2,000+ You Tube subscribers, almost 75,000 views on You Tube, thousands of forum posts discussing the topic,etc.

If you go to the Stop The Crime page, you can even buy really cool magnetic panels for your car.

Basically this group is just a CTers wet dream all rolled into one handy package - HAARP, chemtrails, fluoridation, toxic food, vaccines, etc. etc.

It's just nonsense and the Conspira-sheeple just lap it up hook line and sinker.

So your position is that the report is fake and the reasoning behind it is to get youtube subscribers, have people discuss it on forums and sell bumperstickers?

I just saw some of it, and....really not sure what to make of this....showing Americans being tortured and killed on primetime tv? If I could see the NASA document, they are showing, that would really help....

What would really have helped is if the woman interviewee had actually read it too. I only watched the first few minutes until she uttered the word Illuminati and my Con-dar went off. Yup, she read the lines about torturing Americans on live tv to the interviewer as if to attribute it to dastardly U.S. agencies, but from the actual, real fake document, the context is; Anti-U.S. RMA “Strategies/Tactics”, so they're talking about Jihadis cutting off heads on CNN, just like do on Al Jazeera.

p.s. shouldn't this be in the Conspiracy forum?

edit; if this pdf was lifted from an actual NASA website, why don't they give us the url so we can put into an archiver like http://archive.org/web/web.php so we can see the source?

Edited by redhen
  • Like 1

The Iraqi Government reported that they found 41 bodies following the infamous "bulldozer assault". Even it had led to "tens of thousands" of Iraqi military deaths, such an assault would have been justified given the high risk to US forces in clearing the trenches by hand and the need to continue the Blitzkrieg-style assault that proved so successful in Gulf War One. The Iraqis were given ample opportunity to surrender.

From the PBS show Frontline:

One infamous incident during the war highlighted the question of large-scale Iraqi combat deaths. This was the `bulldozer assault' in which two brigades from the U.S. Army's 1st Infantry Division (Mechanized)--The Big Red One--used plows mounted on tanks and combat earthmovers to bury Iraqi soldiers defending the fortified "Saddam Line."

While approximately 2,000 of the troops surrendered, escaping burial, one newspaper story reported that the U.S. commanders estimated thousands of Iraqi soldiers had been buried alive during the two-day assault February 24-25, 1991.

However, like all other troop estimates made during the war, the estimated 8,000 Iraqi defenders was probably greatly inflated. While one commander thought the numbers might have been in the thousands, another reported his brigade buried between 80 and 250 Iraqis. After the war, the Iraqi government found 44 bodies.

http://www.pbs.org/w...ndix/death.html

Perhaps a modicum of skepticism is in order, given that only vetted and embedded journalists, totally controlled and edited by the US military, had access to the scene, the information and the subsequent military analysis. In any event,sadly, my other citations are valid. Thanks for the corrective, R-Man.

So your position is that the report is fake and the reasoning behind it is to get youtube subscribers, have people discuss it on forums and sell bumperstickers?

Well yes, as it all relates to building cred in the CT world. Do you deny that there is big money in being a major CT player? Just ask Alex Jone$ and David Icke.

Perhaps a modicum of skepticism is in order, given that only vetted and embedded journalists, totally controlled and edited by the US military, had access to the scene, the information and the subsequent military analysis. In any event,sadly, my other citations are valid. Thanks for the corrective, R-Man.

Perhaps you missed the part that it was Saddam Hussein's own government that put forth the 41 figure? It's clear to me that the "tens of thousands" figure was simply an off-hand anecdotal comment said by some General.

Well yes, as it all relates to building cred in the CT world. Do you deny that there is big money in being a major CT player? Just ask Alex Jone$ and David Icke.

I´m sure AJ and DI make a good buck. I also believe that they are truly passionate and believe their claims. However, i think these people are the exception and not the rule and majority of people who are interested in different conspiracy theories are not in it for lucrative reasons. They truly don´t trust the government nor government controlled agencies i.e. major media. I consider myself to be a skeptic rather than a Cter. That being said, i agree that the woman makes some incredible and far-fetched statements.

Maybe you guys might want to give the links posted on #26 here http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=250073&st=15#entry4822661

a better look over ...

Those are all verified sources and gov and org sites ... official documents related to what the hoo hah is all about , it isn't all a chicky little dance

`

• Like 1

Maybe you guys might want to give the links posted on #26 here http://www.unexplain...15#entry4822661

a better look over ...

Those are all verified sources and gov and org sites ... official documents related to what the hoo hah is all about , it isn't all a chicky little dance

`

Yes, it was an excellent post with a lot of links to verified sources. I haven´t had the time to check out the all the links due to shortage of time. I´m pretty sure Rafterman hasn´t checked out any of them (please correct me if I´m wrong Rafterman). I respect your skepticism around many things but remember that skepticism is a two-way street.

• Like 1

Yeah, so, I decided to actually read the whole document and I found nothing nefarious about it. No talk of any mass murder...

Are we talking Native Americans (more of a gradual genocide with sporadic massacres), World Wars I and II, burying alive tens of thousands of Iraqi soldiers in their trenches in Gulf War I (1991), or some other mass murder(s)?

Don't forget the Phillipines. It is my understanding that the USA KILLED 3 (three!!) generations of men.

Are we talking Native Americans (more of a gradual genocide with sporadic massacres), World Wars I and II, burying alive tens of thousands of Iraqi soldiers in their trenches in Gulf War I (1991), or some other mass murder(s)?

I think that is why David Perle was killed. He was going to report it.

Rafterman-- regarding posts #31 and #41 above:

No, I read you clearly. But the number "41" is more congruent with a casualty count from a nighttime firefight between a company of Marines and some Republican Guards, not the breaching of trenches and sand berms in classic blitzkrieg action. Perhaps you remember Iraq's "General Mouthpiece" who declared that "no coalition forces were near Baghdad" just hours before the US Marines and Army took the city. "41" looks like a classic 'low-ball' face-saving number to minimize the havoc the invasion wreaked. Nothing the Iraqis said at the time is worthy of credulity. For that matter, all of the US "P.R.," psy-ops and civil administration units were geared toward one end: Justifying "Operation--Free-Iraq-for-Halliburton, Blackwater and KBR, et. al." Given that, American statistics (especially regarding civilian deaths) are worth a bucket of warm spit, if that.

I already thanked you for your corrective, while other posters (Regeneratia) have added to the number of US massacres. I'll conclude with just a few words: Guatemala, Laos, Viet Nam, Cambodia, Kent State, Jackson State, Chile, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Gulf War I's "Highway to Hell," US-led NATO bombing of Serbian civilian trains, "Shock & Awe 2003," Haditha, disciplined US units following orders to, and rogue soldiers choosing to kill civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan. . . And the beat goes on. . .

Edited by szentgyorgy
  • Like 2