Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

911 inside job - for what?

redhen

Yamato

If you are not perceptive enough to realize that you were traumatized and duped on 11 September, well..... :cry:

Yamato

If you are not perceptive enough to realize that you were traumatized and duped on 11 September, well..... :cry:

You are the person who has been duped!!

They pulled down the building, skyeagle409

The owner Larry Silverstein said so, you know it and everybody knows it.

Once again, the term: "Pull It" meant that buildings are pulled down my cables, not by explosives. Once again, you have shown just how easy you are duped. Mr. Silverstein was talking about pulling people out of WTC7, not demolishing WTC7.

Larry Silverstein "I said, “We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.” And they made that decision to pull, and we watched the building collapse"

"pull" led to the building collapse

Seems you didn't bother to review the video. The video made it very clear that Mr. Silverstein referred to the pulling out of people inside WTC7, not demolishing the building.

]Larry Silverstein[/b] "I said, “We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.” And they made that decision to pull, and we watched the building collapse"

Let's take another look.

Silverstein's Quote:

"
I remember getting a call from the Fire Department commander, telling me
they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, you know, 'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe
the smartest thing to do is just pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse.
"

* Fact which is undisputed by either side, he was talking to the fire commander

* Fact which is undisputed by either side, both are not in the demolition business

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Silverstein's spokesperson, Mr. McQuillan, later clarified:

"In the afternoon of September 11, Mr. Silverstein spoke to the Fire Department Commander on site at Seven World Trade Center. The Commander told Mr. Silverstein that there were several firefighters in the building working to contain the fires. Mr. Silverstein expressed his view that the most important thing was to protect the safety of those firefighters, including, if necessary, to have them withdraw from the building."

"
They told us to get out of there because they were worried about 7 World Trade Center, which is right behind it, coming down.
We were up on the upper floors of the Verizon building looking at it. You could just see the whole bottom corner of the building was gone.

We could look right out over to where the Trade Centers were because we were that high up. Looking over the smaller buildings.
I just remember it was tremendous, tremendous fires going on. Finally they
pulled
us out.
They said all right, get out of that building because that 7, they were really worried about.

They
pulled
us out of there
and then they regrouped everybody on Vesey Street, between the water and West Street. They put everybody back in there. Finally it did come down. From there - this is much later on in the day, because every day we were so worried about that building we didn't really want to get people close. They were trying to limit the amount of people that were in there. Finally it did come down."

- Richard Banaciski

In other words, "pull it" meant the pulling out of people, and nothing to do with the demolition implosion process, which was obvious because there was no sound of bomb explosions as WTC7 collapsed..

Edited by skyeagle409

The video mentioned 1500 people calling for a new investigation, yet they are out numbered by 123,000 members of ASCE(American Society of Civil Engineers) who do not question the NIST Report and 80,000 members of AIA(American Institute of Architects) who do not question the NIST Report.

This is an interesting set of numbers, and leads to some obvious conclusions..

According to that, somewhere between 1 in 50 and 1 in 80 people calling themselves 'professional', are in fact deluded, untalented, vociferous loudmouthed conspiracists who, when confronted with facts, deflect/avoid/run away and claim victory (or in this case call for more investigations 'coz they don't like/understand the ones they got...).

Funnily enough, my experience is that the ratio is far worse than that - I think it's about 1 in 20... And even if it was two or three times worse, the majority still easily rules. Rightly, and as is currently the case.

I'll pop back in a year's time though, as promised, to see what great strides toward "The Truth" have been achieved..

People ready to take advantage of an event like Pearl Harbor isn't a secret, isn't evidence of a conspiracy, has nothing to do with believing in bombs in buildings. They flat out wrote it for all to see. It's right in front of our noses, it's not buried under fabulous secrets made up by imaginations. The US always takes advantage of the opportunity that violence creates in the world. Welcome to stating the obvious. This isn't a conspiracy it's another day in the office. There's hardly a major act of violence in the Middle East that goes by without the US sticking its nose in it. Why? Do we love violence for the sake of violence? Of course not, we have interests that are met by sticking our noses in other peoples' business.

Absolutely, which does nothing to preclude the 9/11 false flag, only serves to demonstrate value of the pretext. You understand that some in Neocon/Zionist circles are ruthless enough to take advantage of a situation. I’m just raising you one and logically deducing the same individuals are ruthless enough to create a situation due to the aforementioned motive.

Truthers are dupes of Zion.

Now if you could ever convince me of that I’d perhaps quieten down.

Please do give it your best shot.

According to that logic, every group who has ever opposed Zionists are somehow dupes of Zion (that would include yourself).

Tell me, with your posts on the Middle East board, how are you any different to a ‘truther’?

Obviously if you can't even intellectually handle the fact that terrorists attacked us on 9/11, by logical extension, you can't deal with the motivation of those terrorists to attack us.

Which terrorists? ‘Al Qaeda’ or Neocon/Zionist terrorists? To just pull out the ‘terrorists’ label is dumbed-down thinking, it is lazy thinking, it is the thinking of Neocon/Zionist propaganda. And personally I was more comfortable in belief that the former group attacked us on 9/11. I found it far more disturbing when I had to face up to the fact it was the latter.

Edited by Q24

Larry Silverstein "I said, “We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.” And they made that decision to pull, and we watched the building collapse"

"pull" led to the building collapse

Seems you didn't bother to review the video. The video made it very clear that Mr. Silverstein referred to the pulling out of people inside WTC7, not demolishing the building.

In other words, "pull it" meant the pulling out of people, and nothing to do with the demolition implosion process, which was obvious because there was no sound of bomb explosions as WTC7 collapsed..

No "pull it" refers to the building, not the people in the building. You do not call people "it" you call a building "it"

They made the decision to pull down the building, that's what he said and that's what they did. They pulled the columns and we watched the building collapse.

Doesn't matter how they did it, explosives, cables or something else, doesn't matter !

Edited by Ove

No "pull it" refers to the building, not the people in the building. You do not call people "it" you call a building "it"

They made the decision to pull down the building, that's what he said and that's what they did.

Plus there were not any firefighters in WTC7 from soon after the WTC1 collapse to actually pull from the building, yet Silverstein’s telephone conversation where he made the “pull it” comment is placed in the afternoon.

I think it is very clear that in context of Silverstein’s known discussion with his insurers on 9/11 enquiring about demolition of WTC7, the comment, “maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it. And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse” referred to demolition of the building.

a39ae149b0f6.gif

Which terrorists? ‘Al Qaeda’ or Neocon/Zionist terrorists? To just pull out the ‘terrorists’ label is dumbed-down thinking, it is lazy thinking, it is the thinking of Neocon/Zionist propaganda. And personally I was more comfortable in belief that the former group attacked us on 9/11. I found it far more disturbing when I had to face up to the fact it was the latter.

Translation:

"face up to the fact" in Q24-speak = "came across lunatic conspiracy theories".

Edited by Zaphod222

I'll pop back in a year's time though, as promised, to see what great strides toward "The Truth" have been achieved..

Its been close to 12 years and nobody out of the thousands needed to be involved in this massive conspiracy has come forward to confess. Not 1 person from FDNY or NYPD confessed to participation into demolishing WTC 7.

I think the skeptics have given truthers far too much credit and time already.

Its been close to 12 years and nobody out of the thousands needed to be involved in this massive conspiracy has come forward to confess. Not 1 person from FDNY or NYPD confessed to participation into demolishing WTC 7.

FDNY David Restuccio says "take down" at 1:49 in this video

[media=]

[/media] Edited by Ove

Recognize yourself?

Loose_Change_Nut1.gif

Translation:

"face up to the fact" in Q24-speak = "came across lunatic conspiracy theories".

Correction: -

“face up to the fact” in Q24-speak = “two years of researching the 9/11 event; 2003-2005”

Though to be fair you are not altogether wrong; when I first chanced upon 9/11 alternative theories in 2003, I did think “lunatic conspiracy” – especially that theory about the WTC demolitions. The towers fell because of the plane impacts, ‘obviously’. Why are people saying otherwise? Tsk. For a time I didn’t give it more thought.

Yet after two years of research (a lot more to the present day), verification of evidence (i.e. navigation through a minefield of information both true and false) and a lot of thought, in subjects more widespread and vast than I care to mention... I can safely reply, how ignorant was I?

• Like 1

No ‘truther’ claims that thousands were needed or that the FDNY or NYPD had to be involved - that's just an official adherent strawman to hide behind.

And it doesn’t make you a skeptic to be closed-minded to the possibility of a WTC7 demolition.

Yet after two years of research (a lot more to the present day), verification of evidence (i.e. navigation through a minefield of information both true and false) and a lot of thought, in subjects more widespread and vast than I care to mention...

Translation: After two years of gobbling up internet conspiracy sites.

I can safely reply, how ignorant was I?

About the basic world history and the growth of radical political islam? Apparently very ignorant, then and now.

You too have not explained why you single out one particular jihadist attack, put it on a pedestal, and claim it was simulated by the CIA/Mossad/Illuminati/Reptilians/another pet scapegoat.

He is referring to pulling

[media=]

He said the building was unstable. What did he say about the building coming down on its own? Firefighters are not demolition experts and you should have noticed that as the building collapsed, there was absolutely no sound of bomb explosions.

And it doesn’t make you a skeptic to be closed-minded to the possibility of a WTC7 demolition.

No possibility of an explosive demolition at all. There was no sound of bomb explosions when WTC7 collapsed and if you don't believe me, review this video and you will see there are no bomb explosions as WTC7 collapses.

As in the case in the rubble of WTC1 and WTC2, no one found evidence of explosives in the rubble of WTC7.

[media=]

[/media]

I honestly believe that you are out to either troll this thread, or honestly believe your own lies.

If you actually watched that video and listened to FDNY Restuccio he said:

We had...we heard reports that the building was unstable and that eventually it would either come down on its own, or it would be taken down. I would imagine that it came down on its own.

He stated that his opinion is that the building came down on it's own. Yet you feel that the fact that he even mentioned "or it would be taken down" is an admittance to FDNY's involvement in this massive conspiracy.

The speculative reason why "take down" was even mentioned was that for several hours before 7's collapse, creaks and groans where heard inside the building giving figherfighters reason to believe the building itself was unstable. They were right, the collapse eventually happened. WTC 6 was eventually demolished as the building was no longer safe and repair was not an option. WTC 7 suffered a fire that raged on for hours, giving credence to the fact that the structure was no longer safe even if it did not collapse and demolition would be necessary.

Way to go taking statements out of context and quote mining.

As I stated before, either you honestly believe your little lies, or your intention here is to mis-lead people by using under-handed tricks. You have already been caught quote mining Silverstein, and now FDNY LT. Restuccio only to feed your your theory.

Next time, try applying some critical thinking before jumping to conclusions based on ignorance.

Edited by RaptorBites

DITTO!! :tu:

Claims of 911 conspiracist have been successfully debunked time after time with facts and evidence and it is very clear their claims are ignorant-based.

I honestly believe that you are out to either troll this thread, or honestly believe your own lies.

If you actually watched that video and listened to FDNY Restuccio he said:

"We had...we heard reports that the building was unstable and that eventually it would either come down on its own, or it would be taken down. I would imagine that it came down on its own"

FDNY heard reports that the unstable building would be taken down ! As it was ! It did not come down on its own !

Edited by Ove

FDNY heard reports that the unstable building would be taken down ! As it was ! It did not come down on its own !

WTC7 collapsed on its own. He said that "I would imagine it came down on its own." The reason he provided was because the building was "unstable," and nothing to do with explosives, which was evident because there were no explosions as WTC7 collapsed.

Your misinterpretation of the facts and evidence is another prime example of how unfounded conspiracy theories are hatched.

Edited by skyeagle409

Stop...just stop picking and choosing what suits your theory. My god...it even shows in the parts your decided to bold that shows your cherrypicking statements within statements.

Reread the quote...not scratch that...reread the WHOLE quote! Actually reread it 300 times or until you understand.

Your lack of reading comprehension is really appalling.

Edited by RaptorBites

WTC7 collapsed on its own. He said that "I would imagine it came down on its own." ......

He imagined wrong, FDNY also heard reports that the unstable building would be taken down ! As it eventually was ! The only reason why you won't admit this fact, is that two other World Trade Center buildings collapsed the same day.

He imagined wrong,...

Now wait a minute!! You brought up his comments in the first place, thinking his comments supported your case and now, you say "he imagined wrong." You are not making any sense whatsoever.

Read the following story.

MSNBC’s Brian Williams asked David Restuccio, an FDNY lieutenant, about the fall of the skyscraper: “You guys knew this was coming all day?” Lt. Restuccio replied “we had heard reports that the building was unstable, and that it would eventually need to come down on its own, or it would be taken down. I would imagine it came down on its own.”

Edited by skyeagle409

He imagined wrong, FDNY also heard reports that the unstable building would be taken down ! As it eventually was !

Please...indulge us. I want you to post the quotes from firemen. Also do not forget to cite references. Otherwise your claim is nothing more than another obvious lie.

The only reason why you won't admit this fact, is that two other World Trade Center buildings collapsed the same day.

No. Most of us won't even dare say it is fact because you have not provided any quotes and references to your claim that FDNY was part of the supposed demolition of WTC7.

You have already been caught lying and quote mining/cherrypicking. So now I must demand references to your quotes.