Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russian Jet Fighter crosses UFO before Crash

NatureBoff

Tragically, there is more and more evidence that biological ufos cause plane crashes imv.

This was mentioned on my recent thread regarding Cigar UFO's. Interesting case.

Tragically, there is more and more evidence that biological ufos cause plane crashes imv.

[media=]

[/media]

as per zoser, already posted, but you want to research things a little better, NO UFO CAUSED the crash, see the real deal below which I copied from my post on zosers post,

The crash was responsible for the deaths of 85 people, incl kids, and injured 100 more. NOT ONE person at the show blamed it on UFO's, so its a bad taste hoax vid

heres a quote from under a similar video of same crash:

"Go on liveleak search ''graphic'' that a$$hole pilot killed a ton of children  pulling out of a stunt over airshow . No UFO, the pilot ejected and walked away after shredding airshow onlookers."

So I went to liveleak and this is what was said

"The Sknyliv airshow disaster occurred on July 27, 2002, when a Ukrainian Air Force Sukhoi Su-27 of the Ukrainian Falcons crashed during an aerobatics presentation at Sknyliv airfield (now known as Lviv International Airport) near Lviv, Ukraine. 85 people were killed, and over 100 injured. The crash remains the world's worst airshow accident to date".

"While the pilots were assigned the majority of the blame, which included accusations of attempting maneuvers that they were not experienced with, Toponar had requested an additional training flight at the airfield where the display was to be performed; this request was denied

(text from liveleak tho Im providing a cleaner link below)

http://www.dailymail...negligence.html

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

as per zoser, already posted, but you want to research things a little better, NO UFO CAUSED the crash, see the real deal below which I copied from my post on zosers post,

The crash was responsible for the deaths of 85 people, incl kids, and injured 100 more. NOT ONE person at the show blamed it on UFO's, so its a bad taste hoax vid

heres a quote from under a similar video of same crash:

"Go on liveleak search ''graphic'' that a$$hole pilot killed a ton of children  pulling out of a stunt over airshow . No UFO, the pilot ejected and walked away after shredding airshow onlookers."

So I went to liveleak and this is what was said

"The Sknyliv airshow disaster occurred on July 27, 2002, when a Ukrainian Air Force Sukhoi Su-27 of the Ukrainian Falcons crashed during an aerobatics presentation at Sknyliv airfield (now known as Lviv International Airport) near Lviv, Ukraine. 85 people were killed, and over 100 injured. The crash remains the world's worst airshow accident to date".

"While the pilots were assigned the majority of the blame, which included accusations of attempting maneuvers that they were not experienced with, Toponar had requested an additional training flight at the airfield where the display was to be performed; this request was denied

(text from liveleak tho Im providing a cleaner link below)

http://www.dailymail...negligence.html

I have to say that you never seem to prove anything with these counter posts even though you seem totally convinced that you have.

Do you really think the authorities are going to admit to a UFO near miss?

Think about it.

I'm not saying that the UFO was the cause of the crash or even that this particular UFO was even real. It may be or it may not.

The point is that your post proves nothing either way.

If you think it does please say how.

• Like 1

Good job seeder. Case closed.

• Like 5

Doesn't matter if they do or they don't, since there's a big 'ol crowd there. Do they report a ufo?

• Like 6

Good job seeder. Case closed.

Care to state how?

Doesn't matter if they do or they don't, since there's a big 'ol crowd there. Do they report a ufo?

I've no idea. Was it visible to the eye or only to the camera? There are lots of possibilities. I can't see how listening to the PR explanation solves anything.

Ufology has proved that.

Yet again you demonstrate the fact you do not read any article through... so have a read matey, because readings good. I know it might be tougher for you than watching YT vids, but the facts are rarely in vids promoted as having ufo's in them, now are they? The article I linked to in the Daily Mail, link provided above, reveals the story of what caused the crash.

Warrior of Truth :tu:

I've no idea. Was it visible to the eye or only to the camera? There are lots of possibilities. I can't see how listening to the PR explanation solves anything.

Ufology has proved that.

Then it wouldn't matter if the authorities had said it was a ufo - since the PR explanation solves nothing, right?

• Like 1

Yet again you demonstrate the fact you do not read any article through... so have a read matey, because readings good. I know it might be tougher for you than watching YT vids, but the facts are rarely in vids promoted as having ufo's in them, now are they? The article I linked to in the Daily Mail, link provided above, reveals the story of what caused the crash.

Warrior of Truth :tu:

I'm still waiting for your proof.

Words are cheap.

The article mentions nothing about UFO's.

Edited by zoser

Exactly. That's what I was thinkg too.

• Like 1

Words are cheap.

YT ufo vids are even cheaper....fodder for the gullible people who question nothing and imagine or believe as fact that this world is full of UFO's - and aliens doing bad things

so vids get posted and skeptics and sometimes even more astute believers, actually DO bother to look into the stories...

Exactly. That's what I was thinkg too.

Cutting through the sophistry:

You are still faced with putting up evidence that the UFO is fake. Where is it? Seeder's article doesn't do it.

If you think it does then please state how.

YT ufo vids are even cheaper....fodder for the gullible people who question nothing and imagine or believe as fact that this world is full of UFO's - and aliens doing bad things

so vids get posted and skeptics and sometimes even more astute believers, actually DO bother to look into the stories...

How does your story prove the UFO is fake?

Edited by zoser

Cutting through the sophistry:

You are still faced with putting up evidence that the UFO is fake. Where is it? Seeder's article doesn't do it.

If you think it does then please state how.

How does your story prove the UFO is fake?

That's easy. None of the multitude of spectators reported seeing a UFO.

• Like 3

HELLO? put your thinking cap on mate, airshows = family days out, which = lots of ice creams and burgers and PEOPLE WITH CAMERAS AND VIDEO CAMERAS shooting everything.

But only one vid, ONLY ONE, from the countless hundreds of photos/movies taken that day...reveals a UFO? Get real. Im not even going to bother explaining more to you,

That's easy. None of the multitude of spectators reported seeing a UFO.

1) How do we know?

2) Was it visible to the eye? A lot of objects are not.

Over to you.

zoser you cant convince those guys to believe ! even if they got abducted and being sexual ...... yeah you know .. .. they would just ignore it.. some people are just to scared to admit ! give them time .

i believe you zoser :D

you can just share your findings with me :D and all of those that believe :D .

let the skeptic do what they do best ! trying to find a way to convince themself that it is impossible !

Edited by WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

I have to say that you never seem to prove anything with these counter posts even though you seem totally convinced that you have.

Think about it.

I'm not saying that the UFO was the cause of the crash or even that this particular UFO was even real. It may be or it may not.

The point is that your post proves nothing either way.

I agree with you zoser. The daily mail article states:
As Ukrainians prayed for the dead on a national day of mourning, Prosecutor-General Svyatoslav Pyskun said the pilots had been given a "wrong task" by their chiefs, who had flouted safety rules by allowing them to fly over the crowd.

This doesn't say what the cause of the crash was though. It just says that they shouldn't have been flying over the crowd in case of an unexpected crash.

As to the claim that no-one reported seeing the ufo, the speed of the entity would have been too fast for solid recognition. That's why the footage in slow motion can only reveal the ufo to the naked eye. Who in the crowd would later admit to saying that they "might" have seen something else in the sky at the time? It could be a fake video, yes, but it doesn't have that look to it imv. Most YT ufo clips are BAD fakes, agreed, but this doesn't have that obvious hallmark to it imo.

Edited by RingFenceTheCity

zoser you cant convince those guys to believe ! even if they got abducted and being sexual ...... yeah you know .. .. they would just ignore it.. some people are just to scared to admit ! give them time .

i believe you zoser :D

you can just share your findings with me :D and all of those that believe :D .

let the skeptic do what they do best ! trying to find a way to convince themself that it is impossible !

I agree that they cannot be convinced; I've been here for years.

My point is that seeder's article in no way disproves the footage. It doesn't even mention a UFO.

I'm challenging the assumed certainty and making them back up the claims.

The same thing happened on the AA threads. Lots of claims but no proof to back anything up.

I've seen it all before.

• Like 2

HELLO? put your thinking cap on mate, airshows = family days out, which = lots of ice creams and burgers and PEOPLE WITH CAMERAS AND VIDEO CAMERAS shooting everything.

But only one vid, ONLY ONE, from the countless hundreds of photos/movies taken that day...reveals a UFO? Get real. Im not even going to bother explaining more to you,

For a claimed scientifically minded person that is totally unscientific.

Simple question: have they come forward?

I'm challenging the assumed certainty and making them back up the claims.

well Im quite sure all the skeptics here will allow you the time you need to collate lots of factual info and come back with credible links and sources and alternative images, and PROVE it is indeed real?

Not the skeptics job to do the legwork, its the person who posted it who needs to produce the facts, along with those who support the OP.

Dont you ever see how freaking daft you make yourself seem? You see a vid on youtube, and YES ITS TRUE, ITS TRUE I TELL YOU !! Not even questioning it, not even applying a rational thought process to it

Its on youtube after all... yawn

ps: send me your personal email, DOB and account number, my gran in Nigeria married the president who now wants to smuggle 50 million out, your cut is 25%

Deal?

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

Well, just hold a second here, Zoser.

I, for one, do believe in ET UFO's as well as various paranormal phenomenon. Though I have no proof of either. It's a personal belief. Always have.

The claims made in this case do not fit within my personal criteria of "suggestive proof" At all.

• Like 1

well Im quite sure all the skeptics here will allow you the time you need to collate lots of factual info and come back with credible links and sources and alternative images, and PROVE it is indeed real?

Not the skeptics job to do the legwork, its the person who posted it who needs to produce the facts, along with those who support the OP.

Dont you ever see how freaking daft you make yourself seem? You see a vid on youtube, and YES ITS TRUE, ITS TRUE I TELL YOU !! Not even questioning it, not even applying a rational thought process to it

Its on youtube after all... yawn

ps: send me your personal email, DOB and account number, my gran in Nigeria married the president who now wants to smuggle 50 million out, your cut is 25%

Deal?

Repeat: I have not said it was real or that it caused the crash. I am simply saying you have not provided the evidence to say that it was not real.

What I would say however is that there is convincing evidence that cigar shaped UFO's are real.

Well, just hold a second here, Zoser.

I, for one, do believe in ET UFO's as well as various paranormal phenomenon. Though I have no proof of either. It's a personal belief. Always have.

The claims made in this case do not fit within my personal criteria of "suggestive proof" At all.

That's fine Mr P.

However what we cannot do in my opinion is put forward 'the press release version' of events and claim that to be the final word.

It takes more than that to constitute proof of a fake.

Edited by zoser