Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I Think My House May Be Haunted

stevemagegod

Okay Guys last night i seen a Shadow Person in my room. I was just lying in my Bed trying to fall a sleep when i was just staring at a corner of my room. Then all of a sudden i see this shadow move to the left. There are no Objects, Animals, or Cars that would make this do it. In fact i debunked the Car explanation since 5 minutes later a car passed by my window(which i am on the Second floor of my House) and it didn't match up to what i saw. I also shut my door every night because people in my house snoor.

I have only seen one other shadow Person in my life. This was back when i was a little kid and i saw the shadow of what i thought was my mom. I thought it was weird that she would be standing there not saying or doing anything. I called out to her and no response. It didn't do anything but just stood there. In fact the area where i first saw this shadow person is the same area where i saw the one last night.

And then every now and then when i go to bed i hear what sounds like Music Playing. Now this is only when i go to bed everything else is turned off Radios, TVs, etc., During the day Time, and even now when i am typing this i don't here them. I mean to me it sounds like someone is singing. But when i left my head up it stops. Now my house isn't haunted(although we have had a couple of Unusual things happen) but i remember i use to hear these sounds a lot when i was a little kid. Didn't make much of it/didn't care. But now it sounds like singing where i could actually make out some "Words".

Does Anyone have any other possible explanations to what i might be "Hearing"? Now this doesn't happen ever night but this time i could make out words which got me typing here while this is fresh in my mind. To me It sounds like man singing very quietly... Some people on here have suggested that i may be clairaudience.

Before my recent shadow person experience i had my TV turn on by itself. At first i thought it was my Dog since she lays on the couch and the remote is there sometimes however when i found my Remote she was no where near it. I was really weirded out because i saw that the TV was off when i went downstairs to feed her, and when i came back upstairs i heard the TV noise turn on when some one turns it on. This is a brand new TV and we have had it for 2 Semesters now and nothing like this has ever happened like it before. I have lived in my house for over 20 years so i don't think it is Haunted. But that last night encounter really shook me because unlike most shadow people encounters i was looking straight at it. I didn't even notice anything out of the ordinary until it moved.

It's totally possible. My brother and I would see people as children. Very scary! Have to say, I'm not too heartbroken that I don't see this stuff anymore ;) Have you googled the term "shadow people" just to see if other people have experienced this.

I actually don't think it's too uncommon for things to happen like this when you are in a relaxed state (trying to go to sleep) then things happen and you wonder if you are crazy or was it a dream? The thing is, these things are going to be as noticeable when we are running around, stressed throughout the day.

• Like 1

I have also seen a "shadow person" when I was younger. I still wonder what it was. About the noises, maybe you should go around the house while everyone is asleep, and make sure that the noise you are hearing isnt coming from inside the house or from the outside. Maybe you have neighbors that turn on their music very loud? Or maybe you have a family member in your house that sings while he/she sleeps?

• Like 2

Steve, not saying AT ALL that this is your case, but I experienced similar events while experimenting with hallucinogens many years ago.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Guys today we saw this unusual light in my room. The entire family was in the car getting ready to leave somewhere, and we looked up and saw this bright blue light in my room. At first my Dad thought it could of been my Laptop Computer Light but i said no because i shut my lid before i walked out the door as well all of the lights were off to. We came up with the conclusion that it could of been a reflection off of my Mirror, but i have never seen a light reflection like that before in my room. I'm glad that the whole family witnessed this event besides me.

My house is haunted and I see the Ghost walking around all the time. Nothing crazy unless it's trying to hurt you.

The mind can play tricks but this doesn't mean what you saw was not real or unreal so If you keep seeing these shadows my advice get a good camera take some footage and post it up so we can have a look then we can all make assumptions. :yes:

The mind can play tricks but this doesn't mean what you saw was not real or unreal so If you keep seeing these shadows my advice get a good camera take some footage and post it up so we can have a look then we can all make assumptions. :yes:

The funny thing is i have only seen a "Shadow type Person" entity twice in my house. Once when i was very young and didn't even know about these things, and the most recent being this post. When i was young i saw this thing standing in my door way and it looked like my mom. I thought she was standing at the edge of the stairs or something and when i called to her she didn't answer which i thought was weird. When i asked her if she was standing in my doorway with the shadow she said no. Didn't think anything of it until i first heard about Shadow People and when remembered that situation.

Guys last night i was in a pretty deep sleep but then i got woken up by something. It sounded like something sat on the bed right next to where i was laying and i could actually feel the covers and bed move like if you were to sit on the bed.

Edited by stevemagegod

Could be many different explanations for why you are experiencing this. I have experienced unusual happenings in my own home but was nothing to be afraid of. If the "entity" isn't hurting you or your family it might be a residual haunting. If intelligent maybe try to communicate to see what it wants through evp but I would never try the ouija board as you may end up inviting in something far worse that what you have right now. Just my opinion. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I went downstairs to get a bite to eat and i come upstairs to find my Pillows on the ground. My Dad and Sister were both in bed sleeping all ready, and my Mom was downstairs with me. I come upstairs and i notice that my Pillows were on the ground and i am thinking to myself what the ****? I am Pretty sure i would remember seeing my Pillows on the ground when i went down. My Camera was right next to me and i decided to take a picture of the "Scene". I was looking for anything unusual and i find this "face" in the photo when i zoom i. I realize that it is indeed Dust but i find it very odd that i capture a "Face" in the photo when i find my Pillows mysteriously on the ground.

ghost004.jpg

zoomb.png

It's not a 'face'. It's simply your mind turning an image into something you recognise. I looked at the photo's and honestly thought, why has he made a big red circle. For the green thing? Only when I read your post I went back and noticed the face, because you had told me it was there and thus my mind made an image out of a few blotches of black and white ^_^

• Like 1

Sorry, I don't see anything. :hmm:

If the being bothers you then imagine a giant white circle of benevolent energy around the bottom of your house or w/e you are then just imagine that circle going up into te atmosphere and picking up whatever bad spirits with it and finally just have it all dissolve in the atmosphere. I do this a lot and voices and i think my grandpa still lurks my home ;p they tend to leave me be then. Or like someone earlier said just politely ask it to leave you alone but somewhat sternly.

If the being bothers you then imagine a giant white circle of benevolent energy around the bottom of your house or w/e you are then just imagine that circle going up into te atmosphere and picking up whatever bad spirits with it and finally just have it all dissolve in the atmosphere. I do this a lot and voices and i think my grandpa still lurks my home ;p they tend to leave me be then. Or like someone earlier said just politely ask it to leave you alone but somewhat sternly.

Oh yes and after reading about the blue light then you def have a spirit of sorts in your home, may not e "evil" though.

Edited by Truebeliever7

It's not a 'face'. It's simply your mind turning an image into something you recognise. I looked at the photo's and honestly thought, why has he made a big red circle. For the green thing? Only when I read your post I went back and noticed the face, because you had told me it was there and thus my mind made an image out of a few blotches of black and white ^_^

Even though i did tell you what you should look for i showed my cousins this photo the other day(since they were at are house for Easter) and i told them if they see anything unusually And they saw it too. I didn't even have to point anything out. They saw the two eyes, the nose, the head, and every feature that looks like a "Human Face". Which is why i saved the photo.

Guys i kid you not i was sleeping in my bed, and before i went completly to sleep i heard a friggen Disembodied Voice right over my bed say something like "Taaa" or "Hey". It was the clearest voice i have ever heard. And it was right over where i was :alien:

Guys i kid you not i was sleeping in my bed, and before i went completly to sleep i heard a friggen Disembodied Voice right over my bed say something like "Taaa" or "Hey". It was the clearest voice i have ever heard. And it was right over where i was :alien:

Sounds more like exploding head syndrome! recent thread on it here http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=245364

• Like 1

Sounds more like exploding head syndrome! recent thread on it here http://www.unexplain...howtopic=245364

I think you may be right on with the EHS.(After reading the wikipedia entry, i hope it was just a one time thing) I was right on the verge of sleep when this happened to. At first i thought it was a dream, but then i realized i was still partially awake, and never went to sleep yet. Which i was speechless when i heard this disembodied voice. I wonder if anyone has ever tried to capture EHS as a EVP before?

Edited by stevemagegod

• 2 months later...

Sorry for the 2 month gravedig but i just saw my friggen rug move by a half inch when i was walking up the stairs. And the other night my mom said the TV turned off by its own when me, my sister, and Dad didn't do it.

Sounds like you have a new friend.Try to have another person with you when you leave the room.Then make sure you and that other person return together so you will have a witness who can backup what you are seeing.Also, since you said you have a laptop, try leaving the webcam on when you leave the room.You might catch a view of whats happening.

Arkitecht

Okay Guys last night i seen a Shadow Person in my room. I was just lying in my Bed trying to fall a sleep when i was just staring at a corner of my room. Then all of a sudden i see this shadow move to the left.

Many times when I am staring off into space I think I see something move out of the corner of my eye. Not shadow people.

Many times when I am staring off into space I think I see something move out of the corner of my eye. Not shadow people.

I understand what you are saying but this Shadow had a Human shape to it. That was the second time that i have seen a Shadow Person in my house. And it was in the same area where i saw the Shadow Person the first time many many years ago.

Steve, I notice a lot of your experiences are when you are in bed, trying to sleep, waking from sleep, etc.

I get these all the time. Hypnopompic hallucinations they're called. They can range from sensing a person or presence in the room to full blown visions of shadow figures. Sometimes they are a by-product of sleep paralysis but it doesn't seem to be in your case otherwise you certainly would have mentioned it.

I've heard voices upon waking up like there was someone in the room. Sometimes it's music. I've seen swarms of bugs climbing the walls of my bedroom. I've woken up lying on my front and felt someone on top of me trying to strangle me. And I genuinely felt it, their fingers grasping round my neck and squeezing. Sometimes I see shadowy figures in the room.

A couple of days ago I woke up and heard a couple of little girls outside my window. They were talking to me and tell me something to do with 10 or 11 not being good enough, I needed to collect 12. No idea what that means. Then I felt clawing at my leg, like a wild cat was attacking me. A very vivid feeling of claws digging into my flesh. Quite freaky. I thought for some reason that the 2 girls had set a wild animal loose into my room and it was attacking me.

I could fill pages with the things I've experienced upon waking from sleep. Everything from auditory to tactile to visual hallucinations, sometimes all of the above combined.

I wouldn't worry about it being anything supernatural or out to get you. Just the kind of hypnopompic hallucinations that a certain percentage of people experience from time to time.

Edited by JesseCuster
  • Like 1

Steve, I notice a lot of your experiences are when you are in bed, trying to sleep, waking from sleep, etc. I get these all the time. Hypnopompic hallucinations they're called. They can range from sensing a person or presence in the room to full blown visions of shadow figures. Sometimes they are a by-product of sleep paralysis but it doesn't seem to be in your case otherwise you certainly would have mentioned it.

Ah yes i have heard and researched the term before. Most of my cases probably are HH. However what do you think of the picture that i managed to capture of the face in my room? I realize it is just dust but the whole reason why i took the picture in the first place is because i found both of my pillows on the ground when i nor anyone else in my household did not knock them down as everyone else was asleep except for me as i was getting a drink downstairs and wasn't even close to going to bed. In my personal opinion it is the best piece of evidence that i have captured to back up my claims. As i have Never captured anything like that before or since.

Edited by stevemagegod