Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Floating metal ball on top of baby's crib

Himawari69

The cute orange orb video.....you don't find it odd that the witness just HAPPENED to have a camera at the perfect time when it came into view? And, even though the orb changes direction a few times, it NEVER leaves the center of the frame of the video? That's a tough task to stay focused on such a small object in motion yet this videographer seems to have no problem with it.

I didn't even watch the cluster part. After the cute orb part, I pretty much figured where the video was going.

I would be very skeptical of this video.

• Like 1

The cute orange orb video.....you don't find it odd that the witness just HAPPENED to have a camera at the perfect time when it came into view? And, even though the orb changes direction a few times, it NEVER leaves the center of the frame of the video? That's a tough task to stay focused on such a small object in motion yet this videographer seems to have no problem with it.

You're wrong imv. The lady has already explained the footage:
March 20, 2012 -- while filming in the distance saw what at first appeared to be possible feather fluttering in the wind saw due to its flight pattern it wasn't-- so removed camera from tripod and filmed this cute small white Orb around 7 pm.. It was fairly close to me downstairs in courtyard.. I called my husband out to see it.. This was first Orb hubby has seen with naked eye.. Orb was meandering along and suddenly increased speed and went straight up into the sky

She is obviously a professional with some good camera equipment..

Edited by RingFenceTheCity

Bioluminescence is quite common in early evolution. Just imagine..

• Like 1

I didn't even watch the cluster part. After the cute orb part, I pretty much figured where the video was going.

I would be very skeptical of this video.

I dont blame you for being skeptical, im a bit skeptical sometimes too, but you know, we dont really believe these things until we have a personal experience. I have had only two experiences no wait, 3, that made me believe that there is more to the world than we originally thought.
  • Like 1

Because its Logical explanation and it has been on UFO programs before. I dont need to look for it.

Where's on the other hand i dont pretend that creatures that don't exist or anything else like that to make it exist.

Also I don't post videos all the time.

But your Metal ball could be a fly or a dust particle.

pretending? im not pretending these orbs exist, I know for a fact they do as I have seen one myself when I was around 7 or eight, well it wasnt really an orb but a sort of yellow spark dancing around my room and it vanished under my bed, that was really long ago so ive forgotten about it altogether, ive talked with my physics teacher about the stuff and even he believes it only he explained it as energy visible only when overcharged or something... So your saying its fake cos it was on a ufo program? Thats pretty narrow minded try doing hours of research, only then can an opinion be stated without sounding like your just lazily saying whatever comes to mind. also no, it cant be a.fly as it was too big, flys arent made of metal and it was moving rapidly, morphing into a solid metal ball, I know it sounds far fetched but my aunt isnt a liar and shes a skeptic such as yourself. Makeing fun of ring isnt going to get you anywhere, dare I say your just makeing yourself look bad. If you dont agree with our opinions then simply leave my post, its that simple. Edited by Himawari69
  • Like 1

The habitual naysayer narrative just repeats itself because they've never had an experience like it themselves and they don't have an open mind. They tell lies themselves and so assume that other people do too, even though it doesn't make sense to make stuff like this up. We'll win in the end of course. What I want to do is capture one of these white fireflies and also one of the hand-sized green winged entities, see this amazing clip below. I think that the bigger green ones are eating the smaller white bug-like ones. We'll be helping thousands of people worldwide who have had negative experiences with the larger versions of these winged critters. Please help if you can.

thank you, finally someone who thinks makeing stuff up here makes no sence, what doesnt make sence is why people go into these forums, and banter us by saying were lying?? If they dont believe than why comment at all? Its like buying a dog knowing full well theyre allergic...i swear people out there are the most negative, egotistical ****s.... I dont know about helping, being a college student and haveing to work ive got very little time on my hands, but im rooting for you, you seem so enthusiastic and positive, and those type of people are the one who prosper the most
  • Like 1

So your saying its fake cos it was on a ufo program? Thats pretty narrow minded..

This sums him up quite well. Don't worry about me, I'm old enough not to get too emotional with all the small-minded comments. I'm over forty. Although I do appreciate support from people like yourself, it makes all the difference.

P.S. What does your physics teacher think of the winged blueish orb footage above? It's undeniably bird-like, surely?

• Like 1

This sums him up quite well. Don't worry about me, I'm old enough not to get too emotional with all the small-minded comments. I'm over forty. Although I do appreciate support from people like yourself, it makes all the difference.

P.S. What does your physics teacher think of the winged blueish orb footage above? It's undeniably bird-like, surely?

thats good, so much people produce heated conversations and I try not to fall into them, however, the skeptics are brutal, its like talking to my 11 year old brother and he has no sence of manners nor ettiquet, its good to see theres someone older who is respectful here, hmm im not sure, I can send him the link through email although he might think it strange that im sending him the vid, ill just tell him its for a project and ask for his opinion, im sure he'll come up with the energy theory again if not something similar
  • Like 2

thats good, so much people produce heated conversations and I try not to fall into them, however, the skeptics are brutal, its like talking to my 11 year old brother and he has no sence of manners nor ettiquet, its good to see theres someone older who is respectful here, hmm im not sure, I can send him the link through email although he might think it strange that im sending him the vid, ill just tell him its for a project and ask for his opinion, im sure he'll come up with the energy theory again if not something similar

(lol) Thanks, it's worth asking for his opinion anyway. You're right about her (MacsMom) being eleven years old, she's also lying to try to impress people, she admitted to it in another thread here Cruise Ship Incidents Identical To Airliners in post#33. She wound me up so much I got into trouble for it! Edited by RingFenceTheCity

pretending? im not pretending these orbs exist, I know for a fact they do as I have seen one myself when I was around 7 or eight, well it wasnt really an orb but a sort of yellow spark dancing around my room and it vanished under my bed, that was really long ago so ive forgotten about it altogether, ive talked with my physics teacher about the stuff and even he believes it only he explained it as energy visible only when overcharged or something... So your saying its fake cos it was on a ufo program? Thats pretty narrow minded try doing hours of research, only then can an opinion be stated without sounding like your just lazily saying whatever comes to mind. also no, it cant be a.fly as it was too big, flys arent made of metal and it was moving rapidly, morphing into a solid metal ball, I know it sounds far fetched but my aunt isnt a liar and shes a skeptic such as yourself. Makeing fun of ring isnt going to get you anywhere, dare I say your just makeing yourself look bad. If you dont agree with our opinions then simply leave my post, its that simple.

A firefly then which could got in somehere.

i did not say its fake, how i can say that? i dont know everything.

Also dont tell me to leave, thats against forum rules. Also the majority of this forum find him funny because there is no base in fact. all is done is created fantasy cratures

• Like 2

(lol) Thanks, it's worth asking for his opinion anyway. You're right about her (MacsMom) being eleven years old, she's also lying to try to impress people, she admitted to it in another thread here Cruise Ship Incidents Identical To Airliners in post#33. She wound me up so much I got into trouble for it!

"lying to people??" You are a moron. Do you seriously think that my language and diction come from an 11 year old? I was being sarcastic. Sorry you missed it.

And in that same post you are referring to, I again ask you for your evidence of the flying orbs and their origin in Antarctica. And again, you don't provide anything but insults.

.. ask you for your evidence of the flying orbs and their origin in Antarctica.

You're never been in the field of scientific discovery have you? All theories start off as off-beat hypotheses in someone's mind and then get developed over the years by the additional input of others. A lot of circumstantial evidence accumulates in the minds of these early lateral thinkers which spurs the investigators on to achieve investment necessary to acquire solid near-undeniable evidence for the uninitiated. It takes a lot of time and determination against a mountain of skeptics and criticism.

Mutual respect is a two way process, so let's both try and start from the beginning perhaps?

• Like 1

A firefly then which could got in somehere.

i did not say its fake, how i can say that? i dont know everything.

Also dont tell me to leave, thats against forum rules. Also the majority of this forum find him funny because there is no base in fact. all is done is created fantasy cratures

Your posting ability isn't improving I'm afraid. Again, you're the one who is most offensive by insulting Himawari69 and her aunt. You're just going to repeat the same lines over and over, "evidence".."making fantasy creatures up"...you're actually insulting most religions and cultures throughout the world who still respect the fact that humans are not all-knowing and superior to all others in nature. Edited by RingFenceTheCity
  • Like 1

@Himawari69:

However rational and cooperative we try to be, there will always be these Knee-jerk Naysayers (KJNs) who's responses are Blanket Skepticism (BS).

Our heart emits magnetic field.

And how does this relate to what the lady witnessed?

And how does this relate to what the lady witnessed?

Magnets...metal ball...

You know how burried metal from the ground can be pull by strong magnetic force into air....

Magnets...metal ball...

You know how burried metal from the ground can be pull by strong magnetic force into air....

You are talking complete baloney young man. There isn't any evidence what-so-ever that a magnetic ball can hover over a baby's crib due to the magnetic field given off from the baby's heart.
  • Like 1

You are talking complete baloney young man. There isn't any evidence what-so-ever that a magnetic ball can hover over a baby's crib due to the magnetic field given off from the baby's heart.

There is no evidence but that doesnt mean it isnt true.

When Brittish wanted to test Einstein theory of relativity and journalist ask him what if experiment dont succed?

Einstein respond: "Then Im sorry for you. My theory is still right."

I have few theories about hearts magnetic field. Which is somtimes quite big.

btw thanks on complement.

Edited by the L

There is no evidence but that doesnt mean it isnt true.

It isn't in the realms of common sense unfortunately.

When the British wanted to test Einstein's theory of relativity and a journalist ask him "what if the experiment doesn't succeed?

Einstein respond: "Then I'm sorry for you. My theory is still right."

Einstein was a mathematician who used Newton's simplistic equation of assumed universal gravitation as god given. Einstein's theory doesn't fit within the realms of common sense either unfortunately.

Otherwise, at least it was scientific. So well done for trying.

Oh I forgot ...peers...

You sound as though you need to take a rest from the narcotics. (No offence intended)