Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Others on the Astral plain...

Ibelieve-doyou

Hey all, I still can not willingly project, although i am getting there. I've so far used;

[media=]

[/media]

which has helped me get into a deeper state of meditation than i have previously been able to. I've been able to "see" in greys and blacks my interpretation of the plain, felt myself flying, so i am confident i will be able to see clearly soon.

Here is the part though that confuses me, when ever i have a "successful" projection it tends to involve my friend, when ever i have questions regarding our situation. I've come to understand that there maybe corporeal beings that imitate those we know, but also how to determine them from the person themselves.

My question that I can not figure out is this;

Is it possible for another Astral projector to "Summon" you to them in the plain?

because as i say, when ever i have a successful projection they are ALWAYS involved in it.

Thank you for your patience <3

Edited by Ibelieve-doyou

This is probably a reflection of you not them.

If that were possible what would happen to you, would your body just drop because you had been called?

If that were possible what would happen to you, would your body just drop because you had been called?

No. There are people that can project and be conscious at the same time, I have very very limited experience with this. I become pretty skeptical when Somone tells me this but I have met one person who says the right things, so that I know she is really experiencing the spirit world. You are viewing the relationship between spirit snd body as a linier dualist relationship. It's much more complicated than that. You should give up the entire notion of separation. It's an illusion. Your spirit does not have to go anywhere that your body is not, bucause your spirit is already everywhere. ;)

• Like 1

Is it a hard thing to do?

Is it a hard thing to do?

What astral project?

I'd say not hard but might take some dedication.

Duel conscious... Well yes. I can't seem to do it outside of one time. Admitadly I have not given it much effort lately. Mostly because I don't really need to and fail to see the usefulness of it. I have busy days as it is no sense in haveing my mind wonder anymore than it already does.

Edited by Seeker79

Is it possible for another Astral projector to "Summon" you to them in the plain?

Yes. It is not only possible but probable.

However,

As it is within another plain/realm/ frequency, whatever you choose to call it… I am talking of the essence of things here, not the clunky material manifestation of the physical plain.

It is not like being doped, kidnapped, held against your will or in anyway like being possessed.

It's more like, a mutual meeting point of spirit.

• Like 1

Yes. It is not only possible but probable.

However,

As it is within another plain/realm/ frequency, whatever you choose to call it… I am talking of the essence of things here, not the clunky material manifestation of the physical plain.

It is not like being doped, kidnapped, held against your will or in anyway like being possessed.

It's more like, a mutual meeting point of spirit.

would you mind if i pm you about this?

What astral project?

I'd say not hard but might take some dedication.

Duel conscious... Well yes. I can't seem to do it outside of one time. Admitadly I have not given it much effort lately. Mostly because I don't really need to and fail to see the usefulness of it. I have busy days as it is no sense in haveing my mind wonder anymore than it already does.

Thank you again for being able to help with my odd questions, i wasn't exactly on about dual consciousness . I .. don't... think.. Confused now. Just there's a lot going on and it seems any time i do successfully project my friend happens to be there and when i talk to him about his techniques here in the material world he ALWAYS acts as though he knows why i'm asking these questions, yet says nothing which is why I'm wondering if he could possibly be summoning/ drawing me to him during astral projection >_<

Edited by Ibelieve-doyou

Thank you again for being able to help with my odd questions, i wasn't exactly on about dual consciousness . I .. don't... think.. Confused now. Just there's a lot going on and it seems any time i do successfully project my friend happens to be there and when i talk to him about his techniques here in the material world he ALWAYS acts as though he knows why i'm asking these questions, yet says nothing which is why I'm wondering if he could possibly be summoning/ drawing me to him during astral projection >_<

It sounds like there is a guiding influence. Might be your friend, it might be a guide that you interpret as your friend because your friend represents that to you. I have had spirit guides come in the form if my son before. Look closely next time. Generally a guide will appear to bigger and there will be something a little off. Usually in the spaceing of the eyes.

• Like 1

It sounds like there is a guiding influence. Might be your friend, it might be a guide that you interpret as your friend because your friend represents that to you. I have had spirit guides come in the form if my son before. Look closely next time. Generally a guide will appear to bigger and there will be something a little off. Usually in the spaceing of the eyes.

to date, nothing's been off, i mean since i joined to discover the answers to my first AP which was back in may, i can still remember all the details exactly.

Sure, If I can help, I will.

Thank you <3