Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jodi Arias Trial

docyabut2

I have been following the Jodi Arias case for some time, but have only just thought to look for a thread on it !!

Anyway, I do intend to read all of it, because stuff Ive read lately I want to be sure has not already been posted.

But I dont think this bit has been posted yet:

[b

Barry Gibb, of the Bee Gees, is working on new music inspired by the highly controversial trial of Jodi Arias in America. The singer says he is writing a song about the case.

Arias was convicted in May of murdering her former boyfriend, Travis Alexander, a Mormon, in 2008 and faces a death sentence in Arizona. At the trial, which became a media circus, Arias claimed that she had killed the salesman in self-defence.

“What I am writing at the moment is a track about the Jodi Arias trial in America,” Gibb says. “The girl has been found guilty and is facing the death penalty. There will be at least one track about that – it has really struck me.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/10148893/Bee-Gee-Barry-Gibb-Im-writing-music-about-the-Jodi-Arias-trial.html

]"Bee Gee Barry Gibb: I'm writing music about the Jodi Arias trial"[/b]

Dear God if it's a song about how SHE was mistreated and abused I swear I'm going to jump off the footbridge behind the library. Please God, no. If I could I would "wish her into the cornfield" like that Twilight Zone episode. (I'm starting to think I may need to start smokin' you know what again...)

Edited by Lorelilly
  • Like 1

Being betrayed or forsaken is probably harder to handle for an abuse victim than a mentally-strong partner (and not just women) in a relationship. They don't get away for a myriad of cited reasons. How many stab wounds are needed? One? Two? Ten? Where's the do-not-cross line on that? Doesn't it depend? Stopping an assault isn't relevant to the Jodi Arias murder, but that doesn't mean self defense wasn't. I think Jodi believes that she was defending herself even if it was 99% mental (e.g. defending her heart, her pride, her self-worth) and that's why she cannot understand why what she did was wrong.

I believe she is a sociopath. Her history with men says it all. She is not like you and I. Even her own parents knew it. She is evil personified.
  • Like 1

Sorry Yam, but he's not a patch on Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. Wait 'til he gets to court! He's already got a fan base on FB.

What kind of moron could be a fan of Dzokhar Tsarnaev? He's a cold blooded mass murderer. He should be hung from the neck until dead. Expressing support publicly on Facebook? That's a great way to get yourself on a Terrorist Watch List. Go for it.

• Like 2

What kind of moron could be a fan of Dzokhar Tsarnaev? He's a cold blooded mass murderer. He should be hung from the neck until dead. Expressing support publicly on Facebook? That's a great way to get yourself on a Terrorist Watch List. Go for it.

Apparently teenage girls think he's the cutest thing since, um ....... the last cute thing. As he is SO cute it's obvious that he is not a criminal.

• Like 1

Apparently teenage girls think he's the cutest thing since, um ....... the last cute thing. As he is SO cute it's obvious that he is not a criminal.

Well that's what I thought of Jodi Arias all this time, couldn't you tell? ;)

Dzokhar is a good kid gone bad based on what I've read from the people who knew him best.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Retrial is back on March 17.

Why is there a retrial? :unsure:

Why is there a retrial? :unsure:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/13/-jodi-arias-sentencing_n_4590462.html

More about choosing to give her life, or death penalty

• Like 1

or maybe they think more along the lines of

he's cute and he's a criminal - how sexy is that??

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

The gas cans filled up and gun stolen days before the murder showed she had premeditated it and didn't just snap all of the sudden. She made countless attempts to try to establish a false alibi through calling Travis's phone after she killed him pretending as if she had no clue he was Dead and she went over to another guys house after killing Travis to make it seem like she took the long trip to visit him instead of Travis. The pictures taken during the murder prove her presence at the scene as well as the bloody Palm print that was hers in the bathroom. The pictures/camera also established the timeline of Travis's murder. She was not insane. The one hung juror clearly entered a death penalty case when clearly they most likely don't believe in it. I don't believe in the death penalty and therefore would not serve on the jury and would be honest about it. I don't think Travis was the great guy everyone has made him out to be, but unfortunately that's not grounds for shooting and stabbing someone. She's a level 10 Bunny Boiler. She murdered him and used excessive cruelty in butchering him.

Edited by WildFlower30

• 10 months later...