Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

WTC 911 EyeWitness~Hoboken

joc

You fail to see the free fall collapse of 3 buildings in the same block on the same day as being unusual. What's new? :tu:

Again with the jokes?

If you still feel WTC 1&2 fell at free fall, then you seriously cannot count or unable to operate a stop watch.

Keep at it professor, eventually you will understand how silly the free fall argument is.

• Like 2

You fail to see the free fall collapse of 3 buildings in the same block on the same day as being unusual. What's new? :tu:

But, you have been aware that none of the WTC buildings fell at free fall speed, which once again, proves why you cannot be taken seriously.

Most probably in a cave...under hundreds of thousands of tons of rock...in Afghanistan.

Wrong again! Witnesses placed bin Laden in Pakistan.

Does DNA taken from family members equal positive identification of a supposed corpse that you and I have never even seen pictures of?

Even if photos were available, conspiracist would simply claim the photos were doctored or not the body of bin Laden. After all, we have videos of B-767s crashing into the WTC buildings, yet some conspiracist have claimed the B-767s were missiles.

I don't know about those. I'm not a 911 truther...I just don't buy alot of the Gov. Jive on Bin Laden.

But, you have no problem spending money to buy false and misleading information and outright lies from those conspiracy websites!

Yeah...I followed all of that pretty closely. I have no idea how many enemy troops escaped into Pakistan (if any) and neither do you..

It doesn't matter because it goes to show there were in fact, a number of combatants who escaped into Pakistan during the onslaught at Tora Bora, which simply proved you wrong.

but this I know...they didn't escape the Daisy Cutters...Do you even know what a Daisy Cutter is? (of course you do)

Of course I do because we used them to clear helicopter landing zones when I was in Vietnam.

Oh, so the CIA brought in family members to view the body?

Open the history book because some of his family members were present when Navy SEALs took out Osama bin Laden.

The CIA used bin Laden...they used him after he died at Tora Bora because they feared a Martyrdom uprising...

In other words, you have confirmed that Osama bin Laden did not die of kidney disease in 2001, which can be ascertained by the fact that bin Laden released a number of tapes and in some cases, bin Laden addressed President Obama by name.

But, you have no problem spending money to buy false and misleading information and outright lies from those conspiracy websites!

I don't spend money on websites like that...nonsense. There isn't any proof that Bin Laden was killed by Navy Seals. It is either as you say or it is yet another CIA propoganda tool. I don't believe anything the government tells us...you seem to believe it all as Baptists believe the Bible.

But that's okay. I'm not a government guy...you are...and hey...I have given you cudos on your arguments for 911 and you brought me around to the correct side ....but there isn't anything here except hearsay. and it is all government telling us hear say...so...not buying it...

• Like 1

I don't spend money on websites like that...nonsense. There isn't any proof that Bin Laden was killed by Navy Seals. It is either as you say or it is yet another CIA propoganda tool. I don't believe anything the government tells us...you seem to believe it all as Baptists believe the Bible.

But that's okay. I'm not a government guy...you are...and hey...I have given you cudos on your arguments for 911 and you brought me around to the correct side ....but there isn't anything here except hearsay. and it is all government telling us hear say...so...not buying it...

Yet any evidence provided to you supporting that OBL died on the Abottabad raid is promptly dismissed by you as being lies.

Not one piece of evidence provided by you to support your claim? None? All you offered is your personal opinion on the legitimacy of sources provided. Your personal opinion is not evidence by the way.

I don't spend money on websites like that...nonsense. There isn't any proof that Bin Laden was killed by Navy Seals.

1. Has al-Qaeda admitted that bin Laden was killed by the United States? Yes.

2. Has bin Laden's daughter admitted that bin Laden was killed by the United States? Yes,

3. Has Pakistan acknowledge that bin Laden was killed by the United States? Yes.

4. Was bin Laden head of al-Qaeda in April 2011? Yes.

5. Was bin Laden replaced as head of al-Qaeda within weeks of his death in May 2011? Yes.

6. Has Osama bin Laden refuted reports of his death? No.

It makes no sense for you to go into denial mode, especially hen you have offered no evidence to the contrary.

It is either as you say or it is yet another CIA propoganda tool.

It is amusing that you would say such a thing considering that a number of sources with no connection to the CIA have also confirmed the death of bin Laden at the hands of the United States. To sum it up, you are not paying attention, or, you are just simply ignoring the facts. Which is it?

Edited by skyeagle409

Yet any evidence provided to you supporting that OBL died on the Abottabad raid is promptly dismissed by you as being lies.

Not one piece of evidence provided by you to support your claim? None? All you offered is your personal opinion on the legitimacy of sources provided. Your personal opinion is not evidence by the way.

I said there wasn't any proof that he wasn't. The CIA saying so isn't proof either. After all...they ARE the CIA...it's what they do. But...and...you are all not even mentioning or caring about the Obama factor and his election in all of this.

I said there wasn't any proof that he wasn't. The CIA saying so isn't proof either.

Once again, you are ignoring the fact that sources with no ties to the CIA have also confirmed the death of bin Laden at the hands of the United.States. You can take the CIA out of the picture and that will still leave a number of sources confirming the death of bin Laden.

On top of it all, the bin Ladens were close to the Bushes.. a link was found. all this insults my intelligence as a human being

• Like 1

On top of it all, the bin Ladens were close to the Bushes..

Evidence please! No evidence, no case. Apparently, you are unaware that Michael Moore had lied, which simply means that it is time for you to open up that history book.

Edited by skyeagle409

Once again, you are ignoring the fact that sources with no ties to the CIA have also confirmed the death of bin Laden at the hands of the United.States. You can take the CIA out of the picture and that will still leave a number of sources confirming the death of bin Laden.

Who? Who saw Bin Ladens body? I didn't and you didn't and that is very disturbing...no pictures? Burial at sea? ...and I'm just supposed to be good with that?

Evidence please! No evidence, no case. Apparently, you are unaware that Michael Moore had lied, which simply means that it is time for you to open up that history book.

That's not *my* history, maybe yours...

Who? Who saw Bin Ladens body?

Navy SEALs and others in bin Laden's residence when he was taken out. Others include those who prepared bin Laden's body.

I didn't and you didn't and that is very disturbing...no pictures?

Posting pictures would simply feed the appetite of the conspiracy folks. They would simply deny the photos are real or were doctored. After all, we have their own history as proof and examples can be pulled up where they have said that missiles, not aircraft, had struck the Pentagon and the WTC buildings despite a number of photos proving they were struck by airliners, not missiles.

Another example is where they have said that no aircraft crashed at Shanksville despite a number of photos depicting B-757 wreckage and of the huge crater. The conspiracy folks are not interested in facts and evidence and they just simply wish to create conspiracy theories with no evidence to backup what they say. After all, we have their own past history of denials as proof.

Edited by skyeagle409

That's not *my* history, maybe yours...

The history I use is backed by facts and evidence.

r3u8.jpg

I said there wasn't any proof that he wasn't. The CIA saying so isn't proof either. After all...they ARE the CIA...it's what they do. But...and...you are all not even mentioning or caring about the Obama factor and his election in all of this.

Pakistan is not the CIA. They confirmed the raid and his death. People inside the compound confirmed the death.

Unless you think they were all CIA as well?

Your obvious fascination with the CIA is pretty telling. Yet you dismiss the Pakistanis as liars without evidence or cause?

Spare me the apperant lack of proper research and personal opinions.

Pakistan is not the CIA. They confirmed the raid and his death. People inside the compound confirmed the death.

Unless you think they were all CIA as well?

Your obvious fascination with the CIA is pretty telling. Yet you dismiss the Pakistanis as liars without evidence or cause?

Spare me the apperant lack of proper research and personal opinions.

When you say, 'Pakistan', you mean, the Pakistani Government. When you say, they have no reason to lie, do you believe them when they said they had no idea OSBL was living right under their nose? They will say anything our Government tells them to say. Wouldn't want a coup on your hands would you bro...toe the USA line!

My God you people are so freaking naive! Research what Raptor? Research the government line? Please.

When you say, 'Pakistan', you mean, the Pakistani Government. When you say, they have no reason to lie, do you believe them when they said they had no idea OSBL was living right under their nose? They will say anything our Government tells them to say. Wouldn't want a coup on your hands would you bro...toe the USA line!

Are we to believe those conspiracy websites that are well-known for spreading vast amounts of disinformation, misinformation and lies? We know that bin Laden was alive when he addressed President Obama by name, which means that he didn't die in 2001, and we know that he was replaced as leader of al-Qaeda shortly after he was killed by U.S. special forces, and remember, al-Qaeda has confirmed the death of bin Laden as well..

My God you people are so freaking naive! Research what Raptor? Research the government line? Please.

Do you bother reading before replying?

What made you assume I even said "Pakistan has no reason to lie"? Can you quote me please? Oh you can't cause now you resort to putting words in my mouth.

Pakistan's government isn't the only entity to confirm OBL's death. AQ leadership changing is another clue.

Again, where is your evidence other than personal opinion? I have yet to see any.

So what are the thousands of criminal charges going to be for the NIST and all the independent organizations of scientists and engineers going to be? What kind of incarceration are we talking about here for this stubbornly believable goosestepping cover-up made possible by thousands of the most militantly loyal mass-murdering intellectuals and their unbelievably well kept dirty little secrets resulting in the deaths of 3000 innocent people?

Because fires can't melt steel, the green planes, the loud noises, the cruise missiles, the controlled demolition, the nano-thermite, the planted explosives, the space rays, the near free fall speed, the inside job, the cremated corpses, the backyard physics, the brilliance of the glorious mastermind George W. Bush, and Prescott's mind-control radiation that leaked out of the earth's crust making the entire academic community refuse to refute the official garbage-analysis in peer-reviewed science journals. Okay, I think I freaking got it now.

stupid_bush.jpg

Do you bother reading before replying?

What made you assume I even said "Pakistan has no reason to lie"? Can you quote me please? Oh you can't cause now you resort to putting words in my mouth.

You said: "Yet you dismiss the Pakistanis as liars without evidence or cause?" Not the same thing as 'no reason to lie'...

Again, where is your evidence other than personal opinion? I have yet to see any.

I don't have any evidence and have said so repeatedly. I don't believe the CIA ...I don't believe Obama...I don't believe his government...I don't believe the OBL tapes. I don't believe anything that has to do with much of what the government of the United States of America says.

It doesn't matter anyway does it? OBL is as dead as Ambassador Stevens....what does that matter...everyone knows he was killed because of a You Tube video...Obama said so...the CIA said so...The Secretary of State said so...

• Like 1

You said: "Yet you dismiss the Pakistanis as liars without evidence or cause?" Not the same thing as 'no reason to lie'...

I don't have any evidence and have said so repeatedly. I don't believe the CIA ...I don't believe Obama...I don't believe his government...I don't believe the OBL tapes. I don't believe anything that has to do with much of what the government of the United States of America says.

It doesn't matter anyway does it? OBL is as dead as Ambassador Stevens....what does that matter...everyone knows he was killed because of a You Tube video...Obama said so...the CIA said so...The Secretary of State said so...

Nobody in their right mind believes him either

Osama bin Laden's family, Pakistan, and al-Qaeda are not part of the U.S. government and yet, they have confirmed the death of bin Laden at the hands of U.S. special forces and even the Taliban confirmed the death of bin Laden.

In addition:

'Al-Qaeda statement' confirms Osama Bin Laden's death

It (al-Qaeda) acknowledged the US was responsible for his death, and also noted that he had been killed by "treacherous infidel bullets".

The Afghan Taliban issued its own statement on Friday, saying the death of Bin Laden would give "new impetus to the current jihad". Earlier, Pakistani Islamist groups, led by the Jamaat-e-Islami, denounced the US military operation in Abbottabad as a violation of Pakistan's sovereignty.

Meanwhile, reports from the US says documents found at the compound suggest Bin Laden was planning further attacks on the US, including on the 10th anniversary of 11 September 2001.

One plan was to target a US rail route, officials said, although no imminent threat was detected.

One of Bin Laden's wives being interrogated by Pakistani security officials said she had never left the upper floors of the compound the entire time she was there, believed to be about six years.

She and Bin Laden's other two wives were taken into custody following Monday's raid. Pakistani authorities are also holding eight or nine children who were found there.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-13313201

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-13257330

Al-Qaeda vows revenge for bin Laden death

Group confirms death of its leader in an online posting and says it will continue attacks on the West.

Al-Qaeda's branch in Yemen confirmed the death of bin Laden four days ago, after speaking to their contacts in Pakistan. A spokesman for al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) said they were devastated at the news.

"This news has been a catastrophe for us. At first we did not believe it, but we got in touch with our brothers in Pakistan who have confirmed it," a member told the AFP news agency.

In a statement issued by email on Friday, the Taliban in Afghanistan said bin Laden's death would give a "new impetus" to the fight against "foreign invaders" in the country.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/asia/2011/05/201156125729467729.html

Edited by skyeagle409

So what are the thousands of criminal charges going to be for the NIST and all the independent organizations of scientists and engineers going to be? What kind of incarceration are we talking about here for this stubbornly believable goosestepping cover-up made possible by thousands of the most militantly loyal mass-murdering intellectuals and their unbelievably well kept dirty little secrets resulting in the deaths of 3000 innocent people?

Because fires can't melt steel, the green planes, the loud noises, the cruise missiles, the controlled demolition, the nano-thermite, the planted explosives, the space rays, the near free fall speed, the inside job, the cremated corpses, the backyard physics, the brilliance of the glorious mastermind George W. Bush, and Prescott's mind-control radiation that leaked out of the earth's crust making the entire academic community refuse to refute the official garbage-analysis in peer-reviewed science journals. Okay, I think I freaking got it now.

stupid_bush.jpg

Since there is no evidence of a 911 government conspiracy, no charges can be expected.