Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ET Science Biosphere Spotted Over Antarctica

Tau Ceti Xeta

Reason: The reactor is online.

Mass of the Biosphere is reduced to - zero - when the reactor is online.

Spatial Deterioration of Mass

Can you smell something funny?

Maybe they're the ones melting it?! Zomgwtfbbq!

The entire solar system is heating up.

We are getting blasted by Coronal Holes.

Keep a very close eye on SpaceWeather.com.

Normal Solar Wind: about 350 Km/sec

Coronal Hole Emissions: 750 Km/sec

The center of the Earth is now supercharged plasma instead of Nickel / Iron alloy.

Earth is being transformed into a 4D Planet.

Oh. My. God.

This is hilarious!

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

The Domain occupies 20% of the known universe. Their resources are vast. For a long time they considered Earth just another resource for

the Domain. That is no longer the case. - War of Liberation -. October 2002 - October 2011

So we won a war? How many casualties? I hate that Fox or CNN never cover the important crap.

• Like 5

The Domain occupies 20% of the known universe. Their resources are vast. For a long time they considered Earth just another resource for

the Domain. That is no longer the case. - War of Liberation -. October 2002 - October 2011

We are free.

Wow, a nine year war and nobody noticed? Who would've thunk it....

Cheers,

Badeskov

The entire solar system is heating up.

We are getting blasted by Coronal Holes.

Keep a very close eye on SpaceWeather.com.

Normal Solar Wind: about 350 Km/sec

Coronal Hole Emissions: 750 Km/sec

The center of the Earth is now supercharged plasma instead of Nickel / Iron alloy.

Earth is being transformed into a 4D Planet.

end-of-the-world-is-nigh-007.jpg?f6a06b

So we won a war? How many casualties? I hate that Fox or CNN never cover the important crap.

Yes, we won.

We are now 100% free.

The Andromeda Council fought the war for us. It turns out that the Draco Reptilians had 15 undersea bases located in oceans all

over the Earth. The very last one destroyed was located in the Gulf of Aden. 10,000 Reptilians were there.

The base was cartwheel shaped with 6 spokes. It also had a large hanger bay attached to it.

• Like 1

Think about it.

If the mass of the Science Biosphere was reduced to an articial zero would the sphere effect Earths gravity?

BTW, the Domain also has a Biosphere in the asteroid belt. - Space Station 33 -

More Info Here:

http://www.alieninterview.org

i cant picture what your asking me to imagine because your asking me to base my observations apon something that clearly does not exists and that i have had no experience with, like i said this forum will eat you alive

• Like 1

Wow, a nine year war and nobody noticed? Who would've thunk it....

Cheers,

Badeskov

It took that long to find all 15 undersea bases.

The ETs from the Procyon Star System did most of the hard work. They are called the Pree Ta.

Why did 1.3 Million view the video?

It's a Biosphere.

And 1.3 million of the kind of people who watch vidoes entitled "Nibiru Visible in Antarctica" can't be wrong.

• Like 2

It took that long to find all 15 undersea bases.

The ETs from the Procyon Star System did most of the hard work. They are called the Pree Ta.

Any assistance from Aquaman?

So, all of these battles raged underwater which is why we never heard a peep about them? Are we sure we got all the bases?

• Like 2

i cant picture what your asking me to imagine because your asking me to base my observations apon something that clearly does not exists and that i have had no experience with, like i said this forum will eat you alive

So certain are you.

LOL

And 1.3 million of the kind of people who watch vidoes entitled "Nibiru Visible in Antarctica" can't be wrong.

Of course not, it's on youtube - how could it possibly be wrong?.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

Any assistance from Aquaman?

So, all of these battles raged underwater which is why we never heard a peep about them? Are we sure we got all the bases?

Yes, they are all gone. The Pree Ta have the expertise to sniff them out.

12 years ago they threw the reptilians off of THEIR planet.

Yes, they are all gone. The Pree Ta have the expertise to sniff them out.

12 years ago they threw the reptilians off of THEIR planet.

Oh, thank God. I wasn't going to sleep tonight.

And the space station which orbits the entire planet looking down at earth and out to space.....missed seeing it too....sigh, them astronauts are gonna need retraining, - along with the thousands of amateur and pro astronomers all round the globe...

I'm getting flashbacks. Does anyone remember old whatwasisface, Pleijeren or whoever?

:unsure2: Edited by Colonel Rhuairidh

:cry: Edited by Colonel Rhuairidh

So certain are you.

LOL

I needed a good laugh to polish off a Friday at work so I came back to this thread. Still can't decide if this is a trolling attempt or another delusional "believer". Let me guess:

a) we're the delusional ones because we don't accept your "evidence"

b ) only the smart ones will recognize this for what it is

c) we've all been living a lie

d) all the evidence we need has already been presented

...did I miss anything? I think I covered all the usual bases for this type of thread. Oh, and I noticed your post count is >50. That's another common theme though you actually bothered to post an avatar which is a nice change..

Edited by Dark_Grey
  • Like 4

What kind of weapons were used in the ocean? Did it upset the ecosystems where these battles took place? Are the Montauk Monsters living weapons for either side that have been killed and washed up on our shores? Talk to me.

Edited by Sweetpumper

And the space station which orbits the entire planet looking down at earth and out to space.....missed seeing it too....sigh, them astronauts are gonna need retraining, - along with the thousands of amateur and pro astronomers all round the globe...

The cloak can be turn on and off like a light switch.

- Bending Light -

They dropped the cloak briefly.

What kind of weapons were used in the ocean? Did it upset the ecosystems where these battles took place? Are the Montauk Monsters living weapons for either side that have been killed and washed up on our shores? Talk to me.

They have the technology to generate an artificial earthquake.

They gave the reptilians hell. LOL

On that undersea base 10,000 reptilians were captured.

2,000 were put on trial and are being detained on the Primary Biosphere.

They attempted a rescue mission but it didn't go well.

All 50 Reptilian Dreadnaught Starships were either destroyed or captured. Total and complete failure.

We got 'em on the run now!

The cloak can be turn on and off like a light switch.

so how was it filmed then?