Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost Biker.

nicholas265

I'm probably posting too much, but last night I was standing outside, and theres a big parking lot across the street from where my apartment is. and I saw a guy on a bike, he was out pretty late.. (3am)

he went under a street light and disapearead, I dont know if it was aliens or ghosts or what but i was terrified.

post-140747-0-12715300-1373672672_thumb.

What do you mean "he disappeared"? Did he literally vanish right in front of your eyes or simply pass through the range of one street light and not appear as expected when passing the next street light (as in pass into the unlit or dark area between successive streetlights and not reappear)? When you say "bike" do you mean motorbike or pedal bicycle?

Edited by JesseCuster
  • Like 3

pedal bicycle, we wasnt going very fast.. cruising, there was enough light so that I would've seen him no matter where he was.

how old was the lamp post? modern or dated. even tho you could see past the lights range from the lamp post did the biker disappear when exiting the light shining from it. just want to get a clear image in my head, so i can cross reference other similar experiences in the future.

did he disappear as your eye was following him or did you look away for a split second and he was gone from his logical path of movement?

Modern lamp pst.. didnt llook away for even a split second.

he dissapeared as my eye was following him, thats what scares me so much

It was pretty late. Were you tired? Maybe you were just seeing things.

It was pretty late. Were you tired? Maybe you were just seeing things.

I was very awake

I don't know about this story. Too many plot holes.

sure im just going to join a forum and post a bunch of nonsense. what plot holes, explain why you're confused.

Hmm, interesting...

The only other suggestion I can give is that maybe it was a trick of the light, or lack of.

In your opinion, what do you think you saw?

Do you think maybe you can go there again at the same time with a phone or a camera and see if it happens again and capture it?

Hmm, interesting...

The only other suggestion I can give is that maybe it was a trick of the light, or lack of.

In your opinion, what do you think you saw?

Do you think maybe you can go there again at the same time with a phone or a camera and see if it happens again and capture it?

Possibly, my friends have reported slightly similar stuff by the parking lot. but i dont see how a trick of the light can make a man that is across the street dissapear from my plane of

view

Possibly, my friends have reported slightly similar stuff by the parking lot. but i dont see how a trick of the light can make a man that is across the street dissapear from my plane of

view

I think you and your friend should go and see if you can capture it on a video or photo.

A video would be nice.

I don't know about this story. Too many plot holes.

Maybe the biker hit one of the plot holes, and biffed it......Dude was laying there unconcious, and the OP did not get help thinking he was a ghost.....Poor dude.

• Like 5

sure im just going to join a forum and post a bunch of nonsense. what plot holes, explain why you're confused.

No-one is saying you're here to post nonsense, just pointing out that many many people do in fact sign up here and post all sorts of weird and wonderful crap that confuses us regulars and others.

I'm still confused by the hundreds or thousands of accounts set up each year to post a single post, disappear and never appear again.

• Like 2

No-one is saying you're here to post nonsense, just pointing out that many many people do in fact sign up here and post all sorts of weird and wonderful crap that confuses us regulars and others.

I'm still confused by the hundreds or thousands of accounts set up each year to post a single post, disappear and never appear again.

They do not confuse me :)

• Like 1

I don't know, but you and the biker need to eat more... :P

Anyway, you said your friends have experienced things in the parking lot too. Could this have influenced your observation of what happened? What have they experienced? Have they too seen a disappearing biker or similar?

Edited by QuiteContrary

I'm guessing that after the biker went under the first streetlight and into the "dark area" he made a sharp left turn giving the illusion that he just disapeared..

Edited by drpaxton

I'm probably posting too much, but last night I was standing outside, and theres a big parking lot across the street from where my apartment is. and I saw a guy on a bike, he was out pretty late.. (3am)

he went under a street light and disapearead, I dont know if it was aliens or ghosts or what but i was terrified.

So the guy AND the bike disappeared? I have heard of guys having ghosts but do bikes have ghosts too? thats one thing that always befuddles me about ghosts...if they are souls and all...why do they have clothes and other props? clothes and other objects don't have souls do they?

• Like 2

I wish stuff like that would happened to me. :( Why can't I see a disappearing bike man?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

:no: Same here.

Perhaps you would change your mind if it actually did.

I have seen and heard many things (with multiple witnesses) and still get goosebumps thinking about them.We all want things until we get them, such is human nature.

As far as the Ghostrider...unsure, have your camera ready next time, just be sure to keep it steady :tu:

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps you would change your mind if it actually did.

I have seen and heard many things (with multiple witnesses) and still get goosebumps thinking about them.We all want things until we get them, such is human nature.

As far as the Ghostrider...unsure, have your camera ready next time, just be sure to keep it steady :tu:

I had paranormal experiences when I was younger. The last experience I had was about two years ago around my birthday when I was doing laundry. I, all of a sudden, felt as if something was watching me. I didn't pay much mind to it. When I began to putter around the kitchen a few minutes later, I felt this pressure from behind (as if being hugged.) It was very strange. I compare it to the sensation of a panic attack. I asked it to go away. The sensation instantly vanished.

As for actually seeing a spirit, I haven't for years.