Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

SCANIA Hit! Listen to the robot tell my tale!

Malaria_Kidd

Did the lorry happen to have this on it?

www.teesforall.com_images_Transformers_Autobots_Navy_Shirt.jpg

If so, that would explain a lot.

• Haha 1

What's with you up there? Is it the constant cold? Living just below God's Country, which is Canada!

Are there any folks from the UK who have had many good experiences, some life altering/saving from their Guardian Angel watchers? My inquiring mind wants to know. Just stop in and say hello to ole MK, PDQ! We have a member from Minnesooda who does not know about them. Should we show him what is what? A skeptic is so funny most of the time. :P:yes: Michael Shummer, editor of Skeptic Magazine, comes to mind now. :lol:

I am about to have a change of hearts... :blush:

The uninformed are so plentiful and what are we to do? :lol: :lol: :lol: Tisk! Tisk! :ph34r: Ho! Ho! Ha! Ha!

So no straight answers then, I take it? Just off-topic goofy crap about Minnesota and skeptics? How about things like facts? I REALLY want to understand how you KNOW this was paranormal. Overusing smilies and dropping pointless names does nothing for getting down to the story at hand.

I really don't have a clue.... :no:

That's fairly obvious.

Edited by Moonie2012
  • Haha 1

Did the lorry happen to have this on it?

www.teesforall.com_images_Transformers_Autobots_Navy_Shirt.jpg

If so, that would explain a lot.

Nope and thanks for the post. I can't say it enough but my UK friends have tried their best at explaining this in the only way I understand it. Describing ones Guardian Angel in a simple picture or artist's rendition would be a total unknown. :innocent:

The Big Boss maybe you have one around you. What are your experiences? :mellow:

After hitting a washed out hidden sink hole in a weedy picked corn field. My farm tractor's long green hood went up towards the blue sky.

At 16 I was nearly thrown off a 1953 John Deere 60 pulling a 16 foot Keen Kutter disc. I wonder if I saved myself thru sheer luck? Or was it a helping hand that put the right side long clutch handle right in my face for me to grab onto? As the big angled tire treads were mere inches from my T shirt! :huh:

Edited by Malaria_Kidd

:tu:

Enough of the petty bickering. Anymore will result in a formal warning.

I'm not trying to bicker, I'm trying to get some straight answers about this event, like what in the world people in the UK have do with it, or if there's any proof of...anything, really.

Apparently getting facts about this is like pulling teeth.

Edited by Moonie2012
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

• 3 years later...

That's a interesting story MK. Consider yourself very fortunate you didn't damage the other lorry. Oops shouldn't of said lorry since I'm not from the UK.

I've had some things happen to me that there was no explanation for.

• Thanks 1

That's a interesting story MK. Consider yourself very fortunate you didn't damage the other lorry. Oops shouldn't of said lorry since I'm not from the UK.

I've had some things happen to me that there was no explanation for.

I was fortunate for my Guardian Angel's assistance or another's Guardian Angel assistance to that fully loaded Swedish log truck's continued "good future" along Interstate 40 East!. Annie Wilder, author of "Trucker Ghost Stories", said on the radio to me that truckers getting assistance from unknown spirits were in the majority of her true trucker's "ghostly" accounts in her book. B):D

I know that is so true Hilander. Thanks a lot for the post today and every member and every guest can say the same thing. If the dedicated guests join Unexplained Mysteries the vast site would be swamped with the unexplained stories. The active and retired members have given the guests great reading to inspire them to not be shy telling their own mysteries! :tu:

Edited by Malaria_Kidd
  • Like 1

@Malaria-Kidd

I had a thought about your OP story again. I've heard of engine stallings when a bright light descends next to a vehicle. Perhaps it was the jolt of the 80,000lbs suddenly stopping due to the hydraulic brakes locking or something. Just an idea..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Malaria-Kidd

I had a thought about your OP story again. I've heard of engine stallings when a bright light descends next to a vehicle. Perhaps it was the jolt of the 80,000lbs suddenly stopping due to the hydraulic brakes locking or something. Just an idea..

You must be psychic NatureBoff. Each time you post after one of my entries. You address it with my Twitter name. B)

My friends from England have mentioned locked up brakes ( on just the trailer ) but my rig moved easily backwards. With a full load or an empty trailer a rig will just lurch letting you know your trailer brakes are still on. :blush:

I appreciate your idea, and I must head off to a Coast to Coast AM themed forum to follow along posting with a friend in kind. I like the topic tonight so I hate to rush off just after Midnight. Thanks NatureBoff for posting in my strange story told by a unique London robot 24-7.

MK :tu:

Edited by Malaria_Kidd

Thanks NatureBoff for posting in my strange story told by a .

Thanks and everything, but I don't get the "unique London robot 24-7" bit. What does that mean??
  • Like 1

Thanks and everything, but I don't get the "unique London robot 24-7" bit. What does that mean??

In the first post back on May 1, 2009 it is the last link down the page. Here it is now and I saw you were just here. If it does not work for you let me know. The robot speaks my story on page one. His owner operator is Mark Elvidge the owner of the UK's Mysterial web site.

http://www.theparanormalnews.com/Archives

• 5 months later...

What a Christmas Eve gift this was in an e-mail! :D

Thank you for your story submission to Creepy Little Tales.

Joshua and I would like to be the very first to say **CONGRATULATIONS**, as your story has been chosen to be considered for the anthology!

To ensure your story entry progresses to the next stage of selection, the publishing house requires that you sign and submit a copy of the attached document. By doing so, you will be one step closer to receiving a free copy of the book directly from the publisher!

To properly complete the attached document, please follow these steps carefully:

Note: Omission of instructions and the typists name - MK

1)

2)

3)

4)

The publisher has renamed this project, "It Was a Dark and Creepy Night".

Again, thank you so much for sharing your personal, paranormal experience with the world, as you have become a great part of a very exciting project! Please consider submitting more stories at creepylittletales.com for future consideration!

Wishing you all the best -

Joshua P. Warren

http://www.joshuapwarren.com

Edited by Malaria_Kidd

• 1 month later...

Sent: Monday, December 30, 2013 4:03 PM

Subject: Re: FW: Creepy Little Tales Story Submission (Joshua P. Warren)

Re-titled: It Was A Dark and Creepy Night

Hi Cody -

Thanks for the response!

I've filed the release.

Thanks again -

Andrea

http://www.joshuapwarren.com

The three requirements to qualify for his new book were; the stories must be true, brief, and end with a chilling effect.

I think Malaria_Kidd is a robot. Everything he posts seems to be advertising something.

Edited by beelzebufo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Have a nice "day" to both members for their efforts moving this true story along nicely. This personal mystery is about 40 minutes in one "night" on the East edge of The Great Smoky Mountains National Park in a very spooky North Carolina, USA. :hmm:

Edited by Lilly
added a word as requested

• 2 years later...

Hello to the Unexplained Mysteries moderators who may arrive to read this post above here. If you decide to delete what-ever has arrived as spam?, please leave my post since this new member brought it up 3 hours ago. Bringing it back to page 1 was something I was very reluctant to do.

I'd lost track of the view count on my true mysterious log trucking account from Interstate 40's Fern Creek Rest Stop in western North Carolina. I'm happy to see it's at 11,040 views now!

I am quite surprised this newbie looked deep into the Dark Pages to renew this one! If any member would like to hear Mark Elvidge's A.I. Robot tell this just drop me a PM. We have it posted under Sound Cloud. It's been off line for a long time under Paranormal Radio at Mark's web site named Mysterial in the UK.

Mark is the keyboardist for the UK's Moscow For Pleasure, a mild rock band. 

MK