Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Spotted something flying up behind the sun

FenderJazzBass

I'm still blown away by my original sighting not sure if anyone remembers it. Its still unexplained. I saw a triangle craft hover a couple blocks away over the treetops and noticed a very very bright potlight scanning over the rooftops and lighting up the houses, then i was blinded. I caught a glimpse of a dark gun metal black triangle shaped craft that rotated to a stop over the middle of the street. I stood blinded as the craft suddenly vanished into the sky with no sound. I only just barely got the pic. When i snapped the pic, the craft was at a stand still but in the picture the craft is many thousands of meters away so the craft somehow overcame gravity and inertia and moved faster than a speeding bullet.

post-131463-0-75134900-1372650588_thumb.

post-131463-0-47197200-1372650597_thumb.

post-131463-0-06509100-1372650637_thumb.

its supposed to say 'blinded by a Spotlight' but the edit function isnt working properly.

• Like 1

This forum sucks. How do i edit the title to this thread ?

Sotted something? How do you do that?

I thought your 'P' key may have been stuck.... but then in the following sentence I thought your 'S' key was also stuck?

"and noticed a very very bright potlight scanning over the rooftops"

:lol: Sorry if you lisp in real life

But if you get blinded...how can you see anything after?

"then i was blinded. I caught a glimpse of a dark gun metal black triangle shaped craft"

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

This forum sucks. How do i edit the title to this thread ?

PM a mod, you cant edit titles , only posts.

Or should that be 'only pots'?

• Like 1

PM a mod, you cant edit titles , only posts.

Or should that be 'only pots'?

Cut the guy a break :) No need to be brutal until AFTER he gets used to the place :w00t:
  • Like 5

These pics are on Imgur, not any official source, and I am have real trouble tying to find this pic any place other than imgur. It is an awesome site if you type "Grils Gone Wild" in the search engine but not much of an official source for space news. The "anomaly" looks like someone cut an pasted an 80's arcade game icon on an image of the sun. That "craft" would fit well in space invaders, but I am not sure it looks like something built to cross space, the resolution of the anomaly seems very poor compared to the sun right next to it, which I think is indicating a cut and paste job?

uBviGs2.png

Found this on the same site. Cracker of a spot isn't it.

QVWVfxy.jpg

• Like 3

1. Are these your pictures, FJB?

2. If not, how did you 'come across' them, and why didn't you give that information in the OP?

3. If they are, why did you call them unknown and how did you take them? (Pretty impressive equipment..)

4. Any theories on why the person who posted them used an anonymous gallery and gave no information?

5. Any personal opinion on what it might be?

I haven't yet thrown my image analytical skills (such as they are..) at them in any depth, but I have formed an opinion immediately and I rather suspect any such analysis will back that opinion up, given the rather obvious clues in some of the images... Whether I bother or not depends a bit on the answers to those 5 questions (I confess I already know the answers to a couple of them..)...

• Like 2

That first image is great, I really like that. I suspect if you had taken it though then you would have at least mentioned the equipment you used! But if it is your image then I apologise, but what set-up captured that image?

Edit - actually I take that back, you said you spotted something in an image (you didn't say it was your image), then talked about your own a few posts later. My apologees :tu:

Edited by Sky Scanner

Where are these pics from (the first few of the thing by the sun, not your own photos)? I can tell you that similar pics taken from solar observation satellites regularly contain all sorts of artefacts in the preliminary low-res pictures before the final high-res processed images are finally published.

mye.png

I can tell you that this image is entirely and utterly devoid of anything useful. The original has been cropped, blown up with interpolation filters and post-processed so heavily that it means nothing. You can't just zoom in and crank up the contrast or saturation to extreme levels and somehow think you're looking at something meaningful.

Of that set, was the one on the right what actually came off your camera? When I say came off the camera, mean not subject to any resizing or filters (brightness, contrast, etc. alterations) at all? I'd be interested to see the actual JPEG file that came straight from your camera if you can post it.

Edited by JesseCuster
  • Like 1

1. Are these your pictures, FJB?

2. If not, how did you 'come across' them, and why didn't you give that information in the OP?

3. If they are, why did you call them unknown and how did you take them? (Pretty impressive equipment..)

4. Any theories on why the person who posted them used an anonymous gallery and gave no information?

5. Any personal opinion on what it might be?

I haven't yet thrown my image analytical skills (such as they are..) at them in any depth, but I have formed an opinion immediately and I rather suspect any such analysis will back that opinion up, given the rather obvious clues in some of the images... Whether I bother or not depends a bit on the answers to those 5 questions (I confess I already know the answers to a couple of them..)...

So those questions were not worth answering? It seems FJB isn't coming back - perhaps his enquiries have lead to a dead end?

FTR, the images probably came from 'helioviewer.org' (or direct from the source) - they are NASA (SOHO) images. Which is rather damning for whoever posted them initially - the first thing any SERIOUS researcher does when showing such images is to quote the filename so they can be identified. All SOHO imagery is tagged via the filename and can be tracked back to its original time and date stamped source file (probably in 'FITS' format, but I digress) - there is simply no excuse for not giving that reference information..

SOHO (and STEREO) images often contain some (well-known and well understood) imaging artifacts of many types - whether this is one of those or an added fake (or a Pleiadean mothership..)? - frankly, I couldn't care less. The OP or original source of this couldn't be bothered giving a proper reference so EITHER:

- they are completely and utterly incompetent and wouldn't know a ufo image if it bit them on the .....

- they DELIBERATELY have withheld the image source as they either added the anomaly themselves or already know it is an artifact, ie .. they are HOAXERS.

Whichever of those is true, it's the sort of rubbish that I don't waste my time on any more. The sort of rubbish that just continues to make a joke of ufology.

• Like 1

These pics are on Imgur, not any official source, and I am have real trouble tying to find this pic any place other than imgur.

The only other instance I can find is the same poster posting the same pictures at http://www.alien-ufo...hread58018.html And the thread included the following quote from FenderJazzBass "Skepticism is the last great worthless refuge for the jealous smart people who missed the bus. So they will prove us all wrong with thier great wit and master of language. Well i feel bad for them. As smart as they are, they are really just ignorant."

On May 28th he posted a very similar pic of a 'weird looking craft flying up behind the sun' http://www.alien-ufo...hread57543.html

No references were given other than he found them using NASA software (JHelioviewer)

Well FenderJazzBass, can you provide us with any further information about these images? You see, for us "jealous smart ass people who missed the bus" we have a tendency to want to go straight to the source to investigate something like this. We're funny like that. We get all sorts of pictures posted here from blogs and other paranormal websites without proper references or sources and while some people are cooing over the pics, it seems to be always us "ignorant" people who bother to actually track down the original and related images and relevant information about the pictures and post them to allow people make a more informed judgment.

Edited by JesseCuster
  • Like 1

The only other instance I can find is the same poster posting the same pictures at http://www.alien-ufo...hread58018.html

On May 28th he posted a very similar pic of a 'weird looking craft flying up behind the sun' http://www.alien-ufo...hread57543.html

On 5/28/2013 he said he "found it 20 minutes ago" (http://www.alien-ufos.com/thread57543.html). On 6/30/2013 he said he "spotted this massive unknown thing... today" in the subject (http://www.alien-ufos.com/thread58018.html). Guess he forgot it and rediscovered it.

• Like 2

The only other instance I can find is the same poster posting the same pictures at http://www.alien-ufo...hread58018.html And the thread included the following quote from FenderJazzBass "Skepticism is the last great worthless refuge for the jealous smart people who missed the bus. So they will prove us all wrong with thier great wit and master of language. Well i feel bad for them. As smart as they are, they are really just ignorant."

Well done, I was mostly searching for the image, but it looks like he had one thread up at least after I posted.

Smart jealous people who missed the bus? LOL I wonder what there is to be jealous of if one is smart, and I for one am not sorry to miss the buss to woo woo land. Looking at how he tends to sway with the strongest contingent, we appear to have no more than a credulous sycophant on our hands.

No references were given other than he found them using NASA software (JHelioviewer)

I noticed that too, in the other thread he states:

what's this look like to you ? Zoom in on it ! Wierd ! I found this 20 min ago with NASA software.

But no links. Obviously the mods over at that forum need to take some lessons from the mods at UM. I think he might well have made it up himself.

Well FenderJazzBass, can you provide us with any further information about these images? You see, for us "jealous smart ass people who missed the bus" we have a tendency to want to go straight to the source to investigate something like this. We're funny like that. We get all sorts of pictures posted here from blogs and other paranormal websites without proper references or sources and while some people are cooing over the pics, it seems to be always us "ignorant" people who bother to actually track down the original and related images and relevant information about the pictures and post them to allow people make a more informed judgment.

I'll stand beside you tapping my foot :D That is well said there, the funniest thing I think is that people with this mindset do not seem to notice the blatantly obvious, which is often pointed out to them. Do they really think nobody can research a subject? Ohh well, back to girls gone wild at Imugur, at least it has some worthy attributes!

FJB, will you be returning or is this *another* thread you abandon after a few initial posts?

I am reminded of this one:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=241316&st=0

..I wonder if Chandra has had any success getting any real peer review of his claims..

I used helioviewer software and took a screen shot of the whatever it is behind the sun. I'm not a professional just a regular guy trying to make sense of things ok ?

I swear to you and whoever with every ounce of strength in me it is real. I didn't make this up.

These four pics are of the triangle craft. Believe don't believe whatever. I'm doing my best to tell the truth. If you don't buy it, i can't do anything else.

post-131463-0-02911800-1373905559_thumb.

post-131463-0-16571000-1373905571_thumb.

post-131463-0-46737700-1373905581_thumb.

post-131463-0-22120000-1373905590_thumb.

album of pics found with helioviewer software. this isnt a hoax. Its real and i'm telling the truth and trying to share it here. you can believe or not. screw it. its your choice. I'm not going to waste my time and try to post fake stuff & i dont have the skills to fake the pics with photshop or whatever. Its real. Get helioviewer soft and look for yourself.

Again, i'm not skilled enough to fake this. the rest is up to you. all i can say is do NOT leave your hoe without your camera.

Also, i feel its my duty to tell people about the unknown poss threatening things i see. So... whatever.

peace out.

post-131463-0-82899500-1373906181_thumb.

post-131463-0-25516200-1373906183_thumb.

One more thing i will never stop trying to find the truth and i will never lie about what i see. If i post something here you can take it to the bank.

http://imgur.com/fiZsmQR

Something is up with this site, I'm unable to make normal posts, edit and some of the buttons do not work. OK ?

when you post something on UM, you only have a short window, 15mns or something, where you can edit it, then it becomes locked and you have to PM a moderator to get it fixed.

dunno why? i've always thought it was a strange system myself, especially as i'm a pedant who does a lot of drunken posting.....

when you post something on UM, you only have a short window, 15mns or something, where you can edit it, then it becomes locked and you have to PM a moderator to get it fixed.

dunno why? i've always thought it was a strange system myself, especially as i'm a pedant who does a lot of drunken posting.....

Alright. come to think of it i was going thru a VPN ealrier and also using ghostery which may have interfeared with the functionality of ... whatever. anyway thanks.

Again i don't hoax. A massive unknown triangle craft had me TEMPORARILY BLINDED by bright lights then i watched it overcome gravity & fly DIRECTLY AWAY from me at the EXACT opposite direction of the angle of my point of view to the horizon. So it didnt go up or right or left it stayed 'inplace and simply went away from me gone in a fraction of a second it vanished into the sky faster than i could see with NO SOUND. I also got a picture ! That is a real picture of technology that is WAY beyond anything we have.

For months afterwards i was jumpy and scared. To this day I can see it all in my mind althoug thw whole thing only lasted 5-10 seconds. All i can do is try my best to acurately describe what happened. Yes i'm a bad speller but to my best ability this is the truth.