Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Video Footage Of Fairies In Lady's House

NatureBoff

Turtle bird is real....

flying-turtle-is-flying.jpg

I Love it!!

..but... the photogrammetrist in me says the lighting is not quite right, and it would be improved by turning turtle (geddit) so the lighting angles are a little better aligned (not perfect, but a little better).. As I should always walk the walk and not just talk, here's a quick re-do..

post-95887-0-63280300-1373021823_thumb.j

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Conformation of the lightning-bug hypothesis! http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=212499&st=15

Update 7/16/13:

Well, after a relatively quiet year the lights and unexplained activity is back! Three weeks ago my husband and his mother who never believed us when we told her about the flashes of light were spending the weekend at the cabin. Later in the night after my mother-in-law went to bed my husband saw some flashes a ways off in the woods. He attempted to get his mother out of bed to come look but she was too scared to look. The following weekend they were up there again. The first night was cloudy and rainy. My mother-in-law said she saw 2 bright falling stars. When my husband asked how she could see them when it was so cloudy she did not know. The second night was a stormy night with lightening and thunder. They were sitting out on the screened in porch and saw what we call the 'mutant lighting bugs' which look like lighting bugs but about 5x bigger. I saw them myself a few years ago. They flash quick little flashes just like lighting bugs just bigger. Well, they went to bed and in the middle of the night my mother-in-law got up to use the bathroom. That's when she noticed that a entire colony of carpenter ants had comemup through a crack in the wall the were marching across the cabin floor into the kitchen.. She grabbed the broom and began sweeping them up when she looked up and saw 2 huge glowing red eyes looking in at her through the big picture window in the living room. The window is 4 feet off the ground. Well this frightened her so badly that she awoke my husband and asked himfor one of his valiums. I asked her about the incident and asked if it could have been a bear looking in at her and the reflection of light made it look as if his eyes were glowing red? She was insistant that it was no bear and that the eyes were huge and glowing. I said, "Oh, so now you know there are aliens up there!". She said, "There is defiantly something going on up there!"

Thanks for the suggestions about lighting and power lines. There are no powerlines or electricity to this cabinor on the road it is on. How can lighting strike in the same place over and ovef for more than 60 minutes at 2-5 minute intervals on a clear/star-filled night?

Did the fairies wear boots .i did not see any but the though of them real would be really cool

Recreated, bugs. (video not by me)

IR has this effect, plus we don't know whether these are mutant lightning bugs, do we?

With all due respect.. which is really none, you have been posting a lot of stories and what-not in your Dogmen thread which have no relevance.

You. You are giving all that can even have a chance at being paranormal a bad name. There are those with real experiences that won't post because of the likes of you.

I don't mean to be hurtful, but this is getting ridiculous. Those are dust particles!

Learn something, I know that's hard, but you can try. There is a difference between unusual experiences and wanting to find something unusual to feel special!

Edited by AliveInDeath7
  • Like 3

Those are dust particles!

You're being insulting to all the people that have witnessed these supersized lightning bugs. People aren't all stupid. They know they saw something that wasn't dust in the air!

I delt with natureboff before, when he has a crack pot theory, he would over look any evidence that shows his theroy is null and void

Edited by Brian Topp

I delt with natureboff before, when he has a crack pot theory, he would over look any evidence that shows his theroy is null and void

Not true, it's just that you and everyone else hasn't shown any.

Not true, it's just that you and everyone else hasn't shown any.

don't waste my time by showing you links of people that did prove youwrongg

don't waste my time by showing you links of people that did prove youwrongg

The BBC have replied to my request to investigate these mystery white fireflies. They didn't think I was wrong about the idea. They were very cooperative.

I'm not scanning this entire thread to see if anyone else has pointed out that is in fact dust or insects. They're everywhere, all the time. Open a window and let the sun in, you'll see them flitting around. Light bouncing off dust and/or insects.

• Like 1

I'm not scanning this entire thread to see if anyone else has pointed out that is in fact dust or insects. They're everywhere, all the time. Open a window and let the sun in, you'll see them flitting around. Light bouncing off dust and/or insects.

People report giant white fireflies, 5 times larger than previously seen. Normal fireflies don't glow white..

It's hard to make a judgment call on something so blurry. I am not saying these are not fairies, just that from these videos it is hard to tell.

Edited by Columbo

People report giant white fireflies, 5 times larger than previously seen. Normal fireflies don't glow white..

proof please

• Like 1

The BBC have replied to my request to investigate these mystery white fireflies. They didn't think I was wrong about the idea. They were very cooperative.

big woop, you must be special now, dont you go to the pub and talk about this?

People should keep in mind that the lady in the OP video never mentions fairies.. She states ORBS... The OP, currently named Natureboff, is the one who completely made up the fairies part.

• Like 2

People should keep in mind that the lady in the OP video never mentions fairies.. She states ORBS... The OP, currently named Natureboff, is the one who completely made up the fairies part.

Orbs, fairies, whatever... All I seen in that first video was dust..

• Like 3

Could of been a bug.

• Like 1

as if this is still being discussed, i went camping the other day with my children on a fishing trip, in our cabin i shot videos of my tackle and showing off my equipment and i got the same effects like the above video, but me being used to the bug and wildlife didnt prance around thinking happy thoughts when they flew by me, they got the same old bug zap treatment, and hey for fun i checked the zapper and no fairy carcasses

• Like 1

There's been a lot of genuine reports and video footage of large white fireflies that still needs clarification one way or the other.

[P.S. I don't believe in 'fairies', only large white fireflies which people like to refer to as 'fairies']

Tons of fireflies around my house. I can sit on my screened porch in the evening and watch the little white lights dancing around the backyard. No one (adults) I know of think they are fairies.

Tons of fireflies around my house. I can sit on my screened porch in the evening and watch the little white lights dancing around the backyard. No one (adults) I know of think they are fairies.

Well you must have discovered a new species then because there is no known firefly which glows white. Either that or you're telling porky pies..