Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ET Science Biosphere Spotted Over Antarctica

Tau Ceti Xeta

Here is detailed map of our neighbors within 50 Light Years.

Note: Zeta Reticuli Binary Star System: 39 Light Years Away

Database is at the bottom of the webpage. :yes:

http://www.atlasofth....com/50lys.html

Great site, thanks for the link.

It's a cover up!

On a seperate note: Who the hell names these planets and organizations? Sounds like Gene Rodberry is writing from beyond the grave.

Try going directly to YouTube.

You mean Gene Roddenberry?

Great site, thanks for the link.

I like how they have the - entire - Greek alphabet displayed.

Alpha, Beta, Gamma....etc

This entire thread belongs on the GLP forums. I think you would get responses much more to your liking.

This entire thread belongs on the GLP forums. I think you would get responses much more to your liking.

Who are they?

Who are they?

I heard some very disturbing news regarding GLP.

It is owned and operated by the NSA. Stay away.

But what is it?

Godlike Productions , is that the one?

or perhaps Good Laboratory Practice , Global Logistic Properties, or this, and I have to admit this sounds slightly suspicious, Global Land Project (an NWO project if ever I heard one :unsure: )

Edited by Colonel Rhuairidh
  • Like 1

It's a conspiracy theory forum I used to visit a few years ago. It's pretty bad.

Edit: Yea its Godlike Productions.

Edited by Virot Maglan

It's a conspiracy theory forum I used to visit a few years ago. It's pretty bad.

Godlike Productions is owned by Jason Lucas.

He works for the NSA. You can find more info by doing a Google Search: Jason Lucas Tavistock Matrix Decoded and watch what happens

Type in Tavistock and you get banned.

What is going on?

This thread made it to Page 18!

I guess the over 1.3 Million Views of the Science Biosphere has given the video clear credibility.

I am once again declaring Victory!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Or letting everyone know your state of delusion. Personally, I don't think that is how I would want to be remembered.

But that's just me and I'm pretty sure I'm sane:)

• Like 2

I never knew that about GLP. That's pretty interesting.

Or letting everyone know your state of delusion. Personally, I don't think that is how I would want to be remembered.

But that's just me and I'm pretty sure I'm sane:)

Delusion? Haven't you heard? Alien worlds have been discovered.

Eureka !

http://www.space.com/18089-earth-size-alien-planet-alpha-centauri.html

...........................and may harbor other alien worlds as well................................................WHAT?!!!

Edit: Yea its Godlike Productions.

That would be putting it mildly I daresay ;)

Cheers,

Badeskov

Eureka !

http://www.space.com...a-centauri.html

...........................and may harbor other alien worlds as well................................................WHAT?!!!

Okay it's official, this is the longest urine take (sorry, wasn't sure if the p-word would have been allowed) thread I have ever read.

Just don't let the aliens read this, cause they'll think we are all crazy!

:tu:

• Like 1

Eureka !

http://www.space.com...a-centauri.html

Uhm, yeah. It is no secret that many alien worlds have been found. And we have no idea whatsoever how many, if any, harbor life. None.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

this topic should really be locked its getting rediculus

this topic should really be locked its getting rediculus

Getting? It has been utterly absurd since page 1.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

Getting? It has been utterly absurd since page 1.

Cheers,

Badeskov

agreed, im shocked saru hasnt hammered this one down

agreed, im shocked saru hasnt hammered this one down

Well, I guess it is not offending (except to the intelligence of others) and it is hard to decipher whether this is trolling, the deliberate posting of wrong info or simply a delusional and uneducated mind at play. Frankly, I am undecided myself. Once I settle on one of the three options, a post throws me off. Like not even recognizing Ben Rich.

But uneducated and delusional garbage from page 1 it certainly is, deliberate or not.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

Well, I guess it is not offending (except to the intelligence of others) and it is hard to decipher whether this is trolling, the deliberate posting of wrong info or simply a delusional and uneducated mind at play. Frankly, I am undecided myself. Once I settle on one of the three options, a post throws me off. Like not even recognizing Ben Rich.

But uneducated and delusional garbage from page 1 it certainly is, deliberate or not.

Cheers,

Badeskov

indeed ive been following it for a few pages now, just because im dumbfounded on how sincearly he believes in his own nonsense, its truley amazing how hes taken all this thrashing and still continues forward, either alot of heart, or stupidly stubborn

indeed ive been following it for a few pages now, just because im dumbfounded on how sincearly he believes in his own nonsense, its truley amazing how hes taken all this thrashing and still continues forward, either alot of heart, or stupidly stubborn

It is quite amazing indeed. Admittedly, I would have been disheartened and probably taken a step back to re-assess my position if it was I that was posting such and got these replies.

Cheers,

Badeskov

It is quite amazing indeed. Admittedly, I would have been disheartened and probably taken a step back to re-assess my position if it was I that was posting such and got these replies.

Cheers,

Badeskov

exactly as would i, a true warrior can admit defeat in the worse of battles and still march as a hero to his homelands

• Like 2

exactly as would i, a true warrior can admit defeat in the worse of battles and still march as a hero to his homelands

Precisely. And I would probably also have a look at trying to learn something - seems to be a block here.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Precisely. And I would probably also have a look at trying to learn something - seems to be a block here.

Cheers,

Badeskov

a block indeed, especially when so many educated minds,from the start, and at first nicely tried to educate him, he denied every word, the human condition does shock me at times, but this? this is just madness!

• Like 1