Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ET Science Biosphere Spotted Over Antarctica

Tau Ceti Xeta

Acting upon the logical assumption that it's not an Alien Biosphere, then what is it?

It's quite polished if it's a computer manipulated image. But it's far too close to Earth for it to be real "gravity reducing drives" etc not withstanding.

• Like 2

a block indeed, especially when so many educated minds,from the start, and at first nicely tried to educate him, he denied every word, the human condition does shock me at times, but this? this is just madness!

Mind boggling indeed.

Cheers,

Badeskov

I'm all for believing in ET life, and i find the whole thing fascinating, but this moron (obviously a failed sci-fi writer) should have decided on a career as a comic.

Andromeda? come the **** on, thats been on many an alien sci-fi show...And dreadnaughts and biospheres...think theres some copyright infringement there somewhere.

Quite a coincidence all these name all convert nicely to english too :)

ever heard the saying that God only talks to Nutcases....The only real FACT in this thread is the existence of Nutjobs :D

I'm all for believing in ET life, and i find the whole thing fascinating, but this moron (obviously a failed sci-fi writer) should have decided on a career as a comic.

Andromeda? come the **** on, thats been on many an alien sci-fi show...And dreadnaughts and biospheres...think theres some copyright infringement there somewhere.

Quite a coincidence all these name all convert nicely to english too :)

ever heard the saying that God only talks to Nutcases....The only real FACT in this thread is the existence of Nutjobs :D

This video is revealing? Reptilian or what?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGAMjVm69u0

Edited by Tau Ceti Xeta

Acting upon the logical assumption that it's not an Alien Biosphere, then what is it?

It's quite polished if it's a computer manipulated image. But it's far too close to Earth for it to be real "gravity reducing drives" etc not withstanding.

Over 1.3 Million people clicked and watched a hoax?

Ask yourself this: If the ETs are a hoax then why is Dr. Edgar Mitchell calling for the ET cover up to come to an end?

For those who do not know, Dr. Edgar Mitchell has a PhD in aeronautics from MIT.

Edited by Tau Ceti Xeta

agreed, im shocked saru hasnt hammered this one down

The thread has NOT been hammered down. I guess that means it is true.

Now that we have established that, we can move forward.

Here is our neighborhood. The time has come for us to leave the nest (Earth).

http://www.atlasofth....com/50lys.html

Find Tau Ceti : Cetes Constellation

11.9 Light Years away. Pack your bags! - Space Tourism -

Edited by Tau Ceti Xeta

Finally you got something right!

• Like 2

Ask yourself this: If the ETs are a hoax then why is Dr. Edgar Mitchell calling for the ET cover up to come to an end?

For those who do not know, Dr. Edgar Mitchell has a PhD in aeronautics from MIT.

he has also been known to wear a Hat. What his, phD in Aeronautics has to do with what he may or may not know about Extraterrestrials is neither here nor there.

he has also been known to wear a Hat. What his, phD in Aeronautics has to do with what he may or may not know about Extraterrestrials is neither here nor there.

Look at the Big Picture.

Dr. Edgar Mitchell has a long and distinguished career.

Why throw it all away by declaring that the ET Cover Up must come to an end?

Thought For the Day: Is there a UFO / ET cover up going on today?

1- Yes

2- No

Think long and hard, then make your choice 1 or 2.

Dr. Edgar Mitchell has already made his choice.

Okay it's official, this is the longest urine take thread I have ever read.

i don't think he's taking the p**s Asadora, i think he's giving it away instead.....

;-)

• Like 1

The thread has NOT been hammered down. I guess that means it is true.

Absolutely not. You see, there are no rules regarding how silly or unsupported the subject of discussion can be. However, if you happen to be posting something you know is not true/real then it's another thing:

• 2d. Accuracy: Do not post material that is knowingly or intentionally false, inaccurate or misleading.
  • 2e. Garbage posting: Do not deliberately post nonsense either for personal amusement or to wind up other members, keep your posts sensible

So, exactly what are you doing here?

• Like 2

For the former - millions of people thought Lance Armstrong was clean.

For the later - because HE doesn't believe it's a hoax/rampaging series of misidentifications.

This video is revealing? Reptilian or what?

How come NOONE present even gave him a second glance? They can't ALL be part of the "masquerade" can they?

And even if they are, isn't it a bit of sloppy sercurity for the footage clearly showing a reptilian to go out to the world's press?

At least in this one they're dressed appropriately for an autopsy on a being from another world.

Mind you, it's odd we don't actually SEE any autopsying going on, just a cursory forensic examination.

Whenever I see this video, I'm reminded of that old Tex Murphy game where similar footage is a core part of the plot - although in the Tex Murphy case, it's not an autopsy, it's a vivisection.

i have a degree in two different engineering disciplines, but i'm still a ****ing idiot.

what's your point TCX?

i have a degree in two different engineering disciplines, but i'm still a ****ing idiot.

Don't be so hard on yourself...over the years I've seen some pretty idiotic stuff.

• Like 4

i don't think he's taking the p**s Asadora, i think he's giving it away instead.....

;-)

Oh no!!!!

Free Umbrellas here! Get your free urine proof umbrellas, before the skies opens and drowns us.

:gun:

• Like 1

Oh no!!!!

Free Umbrellas here! Get your free urine proof umbrellas, before the skies opens and drowns us.

:gun:

will you be selling them on his crop-circle page too Asadora?

or his roswell page?

his biosphere page?

how 'bout his cosmic map for space tourists page?

(i've been reading them all i'm afraid, i have a bit of a soft-spot for "bats**t crazy!")

if not then i'll take two now.....

;-)

• Like 2

or his roswell page?

his biosphere page?

(i've been reading them all i'm afraid, i have a bit of a soft-spot for "bats**t crazy!")

;-)

Hahaha! :tu:

Shrooma, I assure you that I would make these umbrellas free to everyone, as that would be what I could contribute to all Humankind. :clap:

(After participating in this thread, I think I shall be quite cautious when encountering the planet Tau Ceti Xeta. I applaud you greatly, Shrooma for your dedication. I hereby announce you Ambassador for the rest of us;)

:tsu:

• Like 1

Hahaha! :tu:

Shrooma, I assure you that I would make these umbrellas free to everyone, as that would be what I could contribute to all Humankind. :clap:

believe me Asadora, you'd be doing us all a GREAT favour!

(After participating in this thread, I think I shall be quite cautious when encountering the planet Tau Ceti Xeta.

cautious enough to be wearing a full wetsuit when you land?

imagine a planetful of Tau Ceti Xetans.....

:-s

I applaud you greatly, Shrooma for your dedication.

(it's not really dedication, like i said, i'm a bit of an idiot!)

;-)

I hereby announce you Ambassador for the rest of us;)

:tsu:

why thank you, it would be an honour.

i'd also like to thank my parents, god, my 4th yr history teacher Mr Atkins, Newcastle Brown Ale, Mrs Thatcher, for doing the decent thing and dying, George Lucas, my therapist (wibble), john belushi, my ex-wife, for making me her ex-husband, that pope guy, charlie's kebab shop, benson & hedges, the boys from the dwarf, and you lion, and you tin-man, but i think i'll miss you most of all scarecrow.....

:-)

• Like 2

or his roswell page?

his biosphere page?

;-)

Have you come up with an explanation for the Biosphere spotted over Antarctica?

It looks real to me.

Did you catch the language used in the background?

Absolutely not. You see, there are no rules regarding how silly or unsupported the subject of discussion can be. However, if you happen to be posting something you know is not true/real then it's another thing:

• 2d. Accuracy: Do not post material that is knowingly or intentionally false, inaccurate or misleading.
  • 2e. Garbage posting: Do not deliberately post nonsense either for personal amusement or to wind up other members, keep your posts sensible

So, exactly what are you doing here?

Good Question.

In order to answer that question you need to be honest with yourself.......briefly.

I posted a YouTube video taken at Antarctica. It has over 1.3 Million views. The video calls it Nibiru.

I call it a Science Biosphere.

Instead of contributing an alternate explanation most people resort to adolescent name calling.

I call it fear of the unknown.

I am pulling them out of their comfort zone and they are naturally resisting.

Psychology 101

BTW, what is YOUR explanation?

That's just it. They (skeptics) cannot explain the BioSphere Video on YouTube.

Out of desperation they jump to Option 2: Shoot The Messenger.

BTW, it's not working.

what's your point TCX?

My Point: As i type this post you are standing in a - No Growth Box -.

Since you cannot explain the Biosphere Video , you are recoiling out of fear and hate.

To put it another way, your IQ is high but your EQ is very low.

-----------

On a positive note, i'm glad you have a degree in engineering. :tu:

You may find this link educational.

It turns out we never stop learning. It's called Aluminium Oxynitride or AlON. Some people call it

Transparent Aluminium. The company that makes it is called Surmet Corporation.

It is a real company. It's not a hoax.

http://www.surmet.com

The hull of the Biosphere is made out of AlON. It has armor characteristics.

Edited by Tau Ceti Xeta

I am responding to a good point made by Sir Wearer of Hats:

"The video is not an autopsy."

Well, i chose a short version. It's only 7 minutes long. However, if you take the time and effort to go YouTube.com

then another much longer version is available of the - autopsy -.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZouZJSG4ic