Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost Turns Out To Be A Woman Trapped In Wall

Brian Topp

In China’s Anhui province, when homeowners heard pounding and cries for help coming from behind their walls, they assumed it was a ghost and just ignored it. (Because, that’s what everyone does when they think there’s a spirit in the house. Oh, that damn ghost is so needy, I’m just gonna let it whine itself back into the afterlife.) It wasn’t until nearly seven hours later, when it occurred to some genius pedestrian passing by that these cries for help might not be coming from a ghost, they might be coming from a human trapped in the crevice between the walls. BINGO............

http://www.thefrisky...ed-in-the-wall/

News Video Report: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I8JxYa-0A5s

Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 4

What the... she was taking a shortcut? Not shoved there by some loansharks or anything?

• Like 2

What the... she was taking a shortcut? Not shoved there by some loansharks or anything?

My thing is, who the hell ignores a voice beating on the wall begging for help?

• Like 2

A disgruntled person methinks, or someone who has actually met ghosts before or regards them as something that obviously exists and can with all odds be in your neighborhood too. Take yer pick.

• Like 1

Don't get me wrong, I believe in ghosts, but my first reaction would be to make sure no one was trapped behind the wall, before thinking it was a ghost. Just saying....

• Like 2

Yeah it's only common sense for people to check it out

and see if they can help someone.

If they hear someone saying help... it's a person.

I don't think ghosts cry out for help...

• Like 1

Sounds more like these homeowners heard the cries for help but were just too wimpy to do anything about it. "Oh, we thought it was a ghost, hehe."

9/10 times it's always a ghost. Who would have though it was a living and breathing entity yelling out for assistance is my guess.