Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Two new Poussin paintings key to RLC mystery

gasc1988

hello

I come back to you with a last interview

IN PAGE LINKS, OF MY SITE http://www.lesecretdepoussin.com/en/links.php

you will find this last interview given to ARQA publishing(editions) .this interview is in two parts, of which the 2nd part will go out this summer

I explain why these two paintings of family, unknown paintings of POUSSIN, reveal the secret of the painter, why they are well the reflection of the seal of POUSSIN:TENET CONFIDENTIAM, and brings us on the track of the square SATOR, magic square which is in the center of these paintings, of their secret guiding us towards the key of the mystery of RENNES THE CASTLE .I explain how the Argonauts, theme of my picture JASON leads us until Arcadie, and.. Rome .How POUSSIN uses SHEPHERDS of ARCADIE but only as "guide" with this famous sentence ET IN ARCADIA ego. This sentence results of a subtle coding, made by the painter, to deliver us his secret; it's at the heart of this mystery of RENNES THE CASTLE and gives the key of this mystery but in my two paintings. ...

THE interview COULD BE RED IN ENGLISH

good reading

FGASC

Edited by gasc1988

I thought advertising for your personal site was not allowed here.

--Jaylemurph

I thought advertising for your personal site was not allowed here.

--Jaylemurph

He is not inviting us to participate on his forum, because he hasn't any forum. He linked to his own site because it contains the all the information he is talking about.

I have linked to my crow blog (check my profile to see the link) many times, for years on end.

Yeah, but the intent of his post(s) is not not further conversation here, but to get people to go to his personal website. If he /wasn't/ advertising, he'd tell us what all his secrets are here, ask us what we think and then say "but if you want more info, check here." But there's none of that; it's all "go to my website."

--Jaylemurph

I was under the impression that Gérard de Sède, had long ago confessed that the Rennes-le-Château parchments (and the basis of the Holy Blood, Holy Grail book) was a hoax of his own making?

• Like 1

I was under the impression that Gérard de Sède, had long ago confessed that the Rennes-le-Château parchments (and the basis of the Holy Blood, Holy Grail book) was a hoax of his own making?

He did (along with Paris waiter and alleged descendant of Jesus, Pierre Plantard), but why let correct information ruin a perfectly good conspiracy theory?

--Jaylemurph

He did (along with Paris waiter and alleged descendant of Jesus, Pierre Plantard), but why let correct information ruin a perfectly good conspiracy theory?

--Jaylemurph

because I'm the resident UM party pooper :)

• 2 months later...

hello

to reply at Jaylemurph's post :

"Yeah, but the intent of his post(s) is not not further conversation here, but to get people to go to his personal website. If he /wasn't/ advertising, he'd tell us what all his secrets are here, ask us what we think and then say "but if you want more info, check here." But there's none of that; it's all "go to my website."

--Jaylemurph : my website is not commercial but gives all détails and pictures to understand my story and discoveries about my paintings .It's for this reason that I say to go on my website ..You find NOTHING, but have you red all the website? have you red my interview given at ARQA EDITION?

Now the second part of my interview ARQA is online. it stands the way to the secret of Arcadia dear to POUSSIN .. which is in my two paintings. Arcadia is a coded word, which explains all the mystery ,the key of the mystery ,and guides to a special place, as I say it in my interview ...The secret, my ancestor has discovered it , he has transmitted it ,respecting the discretion of the artist. ..The discovering of these paintings is the basis of this mystery which explains, why POUSSIN is in a Central place ! codes made by GASC AND BOUDET are the link between this mystery and my paintings.

Good reading

LINK: http://www.editions-arqa.com/editions-arqa/spip.php?article2757 http://www.lesecretdepoussin.com/liens.php

Edited by gasc1988

hello

to reply at Jaylemurph's post :

--Jaylemurph : my website is not commercial but gives all détails and pictures to understand my story and discoveries about my paintings .It's for this reason that I say to go on my website ..You find NOTHING, but have you red all the website? have you red my interview given at ARQA EDITION?

Now the second part of my interview ARQA is online. it stands the way to the secret of Arcadia dear to POUSSIN .. which is in my two paintings. Arcadia is a coded word, which explains all the mystery ,the key of the mystery ,and guides to a special place, as I say it in my interview ...The secret, my ancestor has discovered it , he has transmitted it ,respecting the discretion of the artist. ..The discovering of these paintings is the basis of this mystery which explains, why POUSSIN is in a Central place ! codes made by GASC AND BOUDET are the link between this mystery and my paintings.

/Your/ paintings? I guess that's appropriate, since they certainly aren't by Poussin.

He's a major artist and word of finding two of his lost works would be a major coup. As in, someone besides you would be telling us about it. It would be mentioned in Art History journals and probably the popular press. And that hasn't happened. As for the rest of your conspiracy theory, you're a bit late. The people responsible for it have confessed it was a hoax. But, you know, great effort in keeping the dream alive.

--Jaylemurph

• 1 month later...

hello

i send an interesting link ,and here is what mary alice benett says about poussin's gasc :

"Finally, a photo showing the size of the 2 paintings. There is a lot of information in the articles

Gasc has posted. After reading them carefully, I think she is right.

"Show us a sign—then we'll believe you are the Messiah!" That was the challenge the religious leaders of His day issued to Jesus Christ. They wondered if this man was the Messiah, as some were claiming—and they demanded that He prove it!

What did He do? He did give them a sign, telling them: "A wicked and adulterous generation seeks after a sign, and no sign shall be given to it except the sign of the prophet Jonah" (Matthew 16:4). Another gospel account records these words of Jesus: "This is an evil generation. It seeks a sign, and no sign will be given to it except the sign of Jonah the prophet. For as Jonah became a sign to the Ninevites, so also the Son of Man will be to this generation" (Luke 11:29–30).

That sign, if we can identify it, will reveal the Savior of the world."

Perhaps the 2 paintings were a commission for Fouquet and were hidden - they were created in a portable size.

http://janbrueghellimoux.blogspot.fr/

http://www.lesecretd...com/arcadie.php

• 1 month later...

hello

MARY ALICE BENETT, is well known for his relevant interventions in the mystery of RENNES THE CASTLE. She supports my discoverings but goes farther by the creation of a specific blog which I send you in link. This blog gives more details on my discoveries and she feeds my discoveries with theories more than fascinating on the track of the Knight Templars sacred, geometry, squared to sator friends also a very sharp look on the art of POUSSIN, and his influences

http://limouxpoussin...f-francois.html

Edited by gasc1988

And I take it her alleged notoriety for "his relevant intentions in the mystery of RENNES THE CASTLE" and that she "supports my discoverings" are entirely unrelated?

--Jaylemurph

EDIT: grammar

Edited by jaylemurph