Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ET Science Biosphere Spotted Over Antarctica

Tau Ceti Xeta

I think Ambassador Shrooma's point is that you have totally failed in producing any supporting proof WHATSOEVER for your wild claims. You only have Youtube and an "out there" website that you regurgitate like a parrot.

This does not constitute proof!!

His GQ (Gullibility Quotient) IS extremely low, like most folk here on this forum. We take our University Degrees to simply give us a starting place in Physics and Maths (if it is an Engineering degree - such as mine), and use that to start pushing at the Boundaries of Orthodoxy.

had you given any account as to why none of the Antarctic Stations have mentioned this phenomena (and bear in mind that many Nations have permanent Stations there) even with their weekly updates and accessible Live Cams, then you might be taken a little more seriously. More seriously again if you described how some of the "Andromedan" technologies function then that would give something to discuss.

How can anyone (especially an Engineer or Scientist) recoil in "fear and hate"? It would be THE discovery of the millenia and every single engineer and scientist with an interest in the field would be beating a path to Antarctica , laden with instrumentation and sensors to try to garner some, any, information. I certainly do not "Fear" the thought of ET Contact, if they turned out to be inimicable to human life then I would redouble my efforts to try to find some way of countering their technology - because technology, no matter how advanced, has always got a "back - door" that makes it vulnerable. That, is a truism by the way

The only person in a "No Growth" box here is you, because your Gullibility Quotient is of Genius Proportions which prevents your ability to explain logically that which you espouse.

PS try to post images and video that are not YouTube, or from the Andromeda Council website - because you are using circular references that hold no weight whatsoever

Edited by keithisco
  • Like 1

I think Ambassador Shrooma's point is that you have totally failed in producing any supporting proof WHATSOEVER for your wild claims. You only have Youtube and an "out there" website that you regurgitate like a parrot.

This does not constitute proof!!

His GQ (Gullibility Quotient) IS extremely low, like most folk here on this forum. We take our University Degrees to simply give us a starting place in Physics and Maths (if it is an Engineering degree - such as mine), and use that to start pushing at the Boundaries of Orthodoxy.

had you given any account as to why none of the Antarctic Stations have mentioned this phenomena (and bear in mind that many Nations have permanent Stations there) even with their weekly updates and accessible Live Cams, then you might be taken a little more seriously. More seriously again if you described how some of the "Andromedan" technologies function then that would give something to discuss.

How can anyone (especially an Engineer or Scientist) recoil in "fear and hate"? It would be THE discovery of the millenia and every single engineer and scientist with an interest in the field would be beating a path to Antarctica , laden with instrumentation and sensors to try to garner some, any, information. I certainly do not "Fear" the thought of ET Contact, if they turned out to be inimicable to human life then I would redouble my efforts to try to find some way of countering their technology - because technology, no matter how advanced, has always got a "back - door" that makes it vulnerable. That, is a truism by the way

The only person in a "No Growth" box here is you, because your Gullibility Quotient is of Genius Proportions which prevents your ability to explain logically that which you espouse.

PS try to post images and video that are not YouTube, or from the Andromeda Council website - because you are using circular references that hold no weight whatsoever

Okay, now we are getting somewhere. You want evidence.

However, for some odd reason i am forbidden to use YouTube videos as evidence. Hmmmm.....

Also, the Andromeda Council is also forbidden. Hmmmmm......

Okay, here is more evidence that actually makes sense.

The ET spacecraft don't fly around on wings. They float on an artificial gravity wave that is pointed down at the ground.

It's similar to a cork floating in the ocean. It's not antigravity. It's artificial gravity generated 180 degrees out of phase with

the Earths natural gravity wave.

- Positive and negative energies react in an annihilation process -

The spacecraft use something called a Gravity Wave Caterpillar Drive system for - Slow Mode -.

Bob Lazar talks about the general idea here. Don't be afraid.

http://users.skynet.be/bob.lazar/www.boblazar.com/closed/gravity.html

However, for some odd reason i am forbidden to use YouTube videos as evidence. Hmmmm.....

The ET spacecraft don't fly around on wings. They float on an artificial gravity wave that is pointed down at the ground.

It's similar to a cork floating in the ocean. It's not antigravity. It's artificial gravity generated 180 degrees out of phase with

The spacecraft use something called a Gravity Wave Caterpillar Drive system for - Slow Mode -.

http://users.skynet.be/bob.lazar/www.boblazar.com/closed/gravity.html

Sigh...

I simply refuse to believe that anybody can be this naive.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

Sigh...

I simply refuse to believe that anybody can be this naive.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Truth be told: Only a - naive - person would believe that 2 F-16s engaged an - atmospheric phenomenon -.

It's hard to click your heels together and pretend that Triangle Starships did not appear over Belgium in April 1990.

The Belgian Air Force recorded the engagement on video. The F-16s actually got a radar lock on the target but then the starship

jump straight down and out of sight. This happened a few times then the F-16s just gave up and went home.

They were being toyed with. Europe received its Mini- Disclosure 1990. Many people on the ground made sketches of the

Triangle Starships. -- Is everybody lying? --

Edited by Tau Ceti Xeta

So an Alien civilization light years from Earth just happed to have a species of insect that has a larvae stage named caterpiller, which was then applied as a descriptive name to their Drives.

Tell me what are the evolutionary chances of an alien inspect species not only being similar in form to that of a terrestrial Caterpillar, but then being named eaxactly the same by the dominant sentient lifeform on said world?

Pretty spectacular right.... But then I guess its all in the translation humm?

• Like 1

Okay, now we are getting somewhere.

Given the rest of your reply I sincerely doubt that.

And yet you go on to post not a single piece of evidence. You post opinion and belief as if it is absolute truth but not a single piece of evidence to back up that belief and opinion. We won't be getting any where until you understand what "evidence" actually is. Because Tau Ceti Xeta says so, because Bob Lazar says so or even because Edgar Mitchell says so do not constitute evidence.

• Like 2

Truth be told: Only a - naive - person would believe that 2 F-16s engaged an - atmospheric phenomenon -.

It's hard to click your heels together and pretend that Triangle Starships did not appear over Belgium in April 1990.

The Belgian Air Force recorded the engagement on video. The F-16s actually got a radar lock on the target but then the starship

jump straight down and out of sight. This happened a few times then the F-16s just gave up and went home.

They were being toyed with. Europe received its Mini- Disclosure 1990. Many people on the ground made sketches of the

Triangle Starships. -- Is everybody lying? --

You obviously have no knowledge of what you speak whatsoever. None. It would behoove you to actually learn about the subject at hand before you post about it, as right now all I see are uneducated ramblings.

The F-16s did not engage anything whatsoever. The were scrambled to intercept a radar target they neither caught nor ever saw. There was no visual. Thus atmospheric phenomenon.

God God man, grow a brain, will you?

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

Because Tau Ceti Xeta says so, because Bob Lazar says so or even because Edgar Mitchell says so do not constitute evidence.

Pretty much the opposite I would hasten to add, particularly the former... The heat is making me cynical :no:

http://users.skynet....ed/gravity.html

No, No, Thrice no!! :no::w00t:

Is that your "Evidence"???

This is not "Evidence" this is you just yet again spouting complete tosh and nonsense that you have read from the AC website... this is ludicrous, unless you have a financial interest in the site...Hmmmm methinks I may have hit upon something here - all of your posts seem to promote the mentioned website, and YouTube videos, you do know that self promotion of websites (to gain a financial advantage) are strictly forbidden?

Explain, in detail just what a "Gravity Wave Caterpillar Drive" is.

Until you can then it most certainly is YOU in the "NO Growth" box because you are incapable of asking the important questions.

I still think you have a financial interest in bumping up Advertising (dependent on number of hits) for the AC Website....

Edited by keithisco
  • Like 2

And yet you go on to post not a single piece of evidence. You post opinion and belief as if it is absolute truth but not a single piece of evidence to back up that belief and opinion. We won't be getting any where until you understand what "evidence" actually is. Because Tau Ceti Xeta says so, because Bob Lazar says so or even because Edgar Mitchell says so do not constitute evidence.

Dr. Edgar Mitchell ?

Wasn't he an astronaut?

I heard he earned a PhD in aeronautics at MIT ! Wow!

Question: Why in the world would Dr. Mitchell tarnish his distinguished career all because of an ET Hoax?

Think about that...................briefly.

The Cover Up must end??? What is Dr. Mitchell talking about???

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-07-16/ufo-cover-ups-must-end-moonwalker-edgar-mitchell-says.html

Edited by Tau Ceti Xeta

Dr. Edgar Mitchell ?

Wasn't he an astronaut?

I heard he earned a PhD in aeronautics at MIT ! Wow!

Question: Why in the world would Dr. Mitchell tarnish his distinguished career all because of an ET Hoax?

Think about that...................briefly.

The Cover Up must end??? What is Dr. Mitchell talking about???

http://www.bloomberg...chell-says.html

:passifier:

Cheers,

Badeskov

You obviously have no knowledge of what you speak whatsoever. None. It would behoove you to actually learn about the subject at hand before you post about it, as right now all I see are uneducated ramblings.

The F-16s did not engage anything whatsoever. The were scrambled to intercept a radar target they neither caught nor ever saw. There was no visual. Thus atmospheric phenomenon.

God God man, grow a brain, will you?

Cheers,

Badeskov

Oh no. You just made another mistake. OOPS!

Just click on the link and the truth shall be revealed. All you have to do is read.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgian_UFO_wave

" On 3 occasions the F-16s managed to obtain a radar lock "

How in the world does an F-16 obtain a radar lock on an atmospheric phenomenon?

Only a naive child would believe such a thing.

I still think you have a financial interest in bumping up Advertising (dependent on number of hits) for the AC Website....

That inconvenient thing called evidence applies just as much to you. If you have evidence that Tau Ceti Xeta is spamming the site for financial gain then what you should be doing is hitting the report button and presenting that evidence to the moderating team.

Evidence or no evidence making these kind of accusations in a topic are covered by the following rules:

5f. Balanced debate: Do not make posts forbidding opposing viewpoints or make derogatory personal observations designed to dismiss or belittle another member's opinion ( such as accusing them of being mentally ill or being paid to post. ) All sides of a debate should be represented.
5i. Rule quoting: Do not quote the site rules to other members, if you believe the rules have been broken please hit the 'report' button.

And s general reminder to both sides; things are getting heated here, please remember that whilst attacking a view point is acceptable attacking the person that holds it is not:

5a. Personal attacks: Attack the point being presented, not the person who is making it.

Let's make our points in an adult, dignified way.

Have you come up with an explanation for the Biosphere spotted over Antarctica?

It looks real to me.

Did you catch the language used in the background?

nope, i've mentioned before dude, i can't view videos, but if you have some stills....?

So an Alien civilization light years from Earth just happed to have a species of insect that has a larvae stage named caterpiller, which was then applied as a descriptive name to their Drives.

Tell me what are the evolutionary chances of an alien inspect species not only being similar in form to that of a terrestrial Caterpillar, but then being named eaxactly the same by the dominant sentient lifeform on said world?

Pretty spectacular right.... But then I guess its all in the translation humm?

Well, I suppose that'd be a translation of whatever it's called in Andromedan. They probably use the Babel Fish.

• Like 1

No, No, Thrice no!! :no::w00t:

Is that your "Evidence"???

This is not "Evidence" this is you just yet again spouting complete tosh and nonsense that you have read from the AC website... this is ludicrous, unless you have a financial interest in the site...Hmmmm methinks I may have hit upon something here - all of your posts seem to promote the mentioned website, and YouTube videos, you do know that self promotion of websites (to gain a financial advantage) are strictly forbidden?

Explain, in detail just what a "Gravity Wave Caterpillar Drive" is.

Until you can then it most certainly is YOU in the "NO Growth" box because you are incapable of asking the important questions.

Gravity Wave Caterpillar Drive

There are 3 of them 120 degrees apart in the lower section of the Sport Model ( See my Avatar)

They are shaped like a barrel. - 2 feet in diameter and 4 feet long -

They rotate to travel in either Omicron or Delta Configuration.

The technology is similar to the Supermagnetohydro drive system in the movie Hunt for Red October. That was also a caterpiller drive.

The sections are turned on sequentially. The drive runs on electrostatic power supplies (Neon Sign) High Voltage / Low Current.

DC Power comes from the Thermoelectric Generator that surrounds the manual load matter/antimatter reactor.

When the reactor is offline, batteries provide DC Power to the inverters.

The craft can actually fly/float with the reactor offline but it would be affected by weather.

In Delta Mode all 3 barrels focus on a common point in space. They pull that point in space to the spacecraft.

When the gravity wave generators are turned off then that point in space snaps back and takes the

spacecraft with it but only if the reactor is online and a stable warp shell is surrounding the spacecraft.

The reactor runs on Element 115.

Oh no. You just made another mistake. OOPS!

Just click on the link and the truth shall be revealed. All you have to do is read.

http://en.wikipedia....elgian_UFO_wave

" On 3 occasions the F-16s managed to obtain a radar lock "

How in the world does an F-16 obtain a radar lock on an atmospheric phenomenon?

Only a naive child would believe such a thing.

What truth? Whose truth? Is this a collective truth or a select minority truth? Is it hidden truth? Is it just your truth? Or information you've found that you -believe- is true only based on your own perception of what truth is or just your own rendition of truth?

I'm not sure as to what you exactly mean by 'truth'.

:unsure2:

• Like 1

nope, i've mentioned before dude, i can't view videos, but if you have some stills....?

Oh, yeah. You're the one with the cell phone.

LOL

That's too bad. My advice is to go find a cybercafe or buy a cheap laptop /WiFi Hotspot. - Starbucks over there?-

What truth? Whose truth? Is this a collective truth or a select minority truth? Is it hidden truth? Is it just your truth? Or information you've found that you -believe- is true only based on your own perception of what truth is or just your own rendition of truth?

I'm not sure as to what you exactly mean by 'truth'.

:unsure2:

The F-16s recorded the event and played it back after they landed.

They DID get a radar lock 3 times.

Here is their commander struggling to explain what it was.

The F-16s recorded the event and played it back after they landed.

They DID get a radar lock 3 times.

Here is their commander struggling to explain what it was.

[media=]

[/media]

In no way shape or form did you actually answer my previous questions. So, are you -really- saying that I should be believing the videos that you post instead of believing anything you have to say?

How is linking a video 'truth'?

How is copying and pasting other's ideas/theories or creative madness 'truthful'?

If you can't not answer a simple set of questions regarding truth, then that displays to me that you actually have -no idea- as to the concept of truth.

:/

• Like 1

My Point: As i type this post you are standing in a - No Growth Box -.

you're taking my comment out of context TCX.

you said that Ed Mitchell was above reproach because he's educated.

i pointed out that i've been educated too, but i'm still a ****ing idiot, which negated your point.

Since you cannot explain the Biosphere Video ,

because i haven't seen it, therefore am unable to comment.

you are recoiling out of fear and hate.

fear?

hate?

they are paths to the Dark Side, whereas my life is filled with only merryment & joy.

(and cognac.)

please, don't try amateur cod psychoanalysis TCX, it doesn't appear to be your strong point.

To put it another way, your IQ is high but your EQ is very low.

confusing scepticism with disbelief should be a fatal flaw to someone standing in a 'big growth box', wouldn't you agree....?

-----------

On a positive note, i'm glad you have a degree in engineering. :tu:

(two. structural & mechanical.)

You may find this link educational.

It turns out we never stop learning.

that would be true if i'd never heard of AION before TCX, but i have, and have quoted it in replies to your posts before, remember?

It's called Aluminium Oxynitride or AlON.

i know.

Some people call it Transparent Aluminium.

i know.

The company that makes it is called Surmet Corporation.

i know.

It is a real company. It's not a hoax.

i know.

http://www.surmet.com

The hull of the Biosphere is made out of AlON. It has armor characteristics.

id've thought they'd use something a bit more modern.

and stronger.

and more exotic.

Than a material we've been making for 30yrs or so. are these aliens of yours on some kind of a budget?! why aren't they using Graphene, or carbon nanotubes, haven't yo... i mean, haven't they heard of them....?

• Like 1

and stronger.

and more exotic.

Than a material we've been making for 30yrs or so. are these aliens of yours on some kind of a budget?! why aren't they using Graphene, or carbon nanotubes, haven't yo... i mean, haven't they heard of them....?

Not really. They didn't get the formula down to a transparent solution until recently.

They are putting the AlON Windows in humvees in Afghanistan. - Armor Characteristics -

It works. :yes:

It would probably be a good idea to install AlON Windows in the next generation of NASA Space Shuttles.

and stronger.

and more exotic.

I checked out the website that Tau gave in his previous quoted comment. They have a contact page. We should email them and asked them if they have helped build a biosphere within the last 50 years.

Just a thought?

• Like 1

In no way shape or form did you actually answer my previous questions. So, are you -really- saying that I should be believing the videos that you post instead of believing anything you have to say?

How is linking a video 'truth'?

How is copying and pasting other's ideas/theories or creative madness 'truthful'?

If you can't not answer a simple set of questions regarding truth, then that displays to me that you actually have -no idea- as to the concept of truth.

:/

The military officer on the video cannot explain the spacecraft / aircraft that his F-16 locked onto 3 times.

You cannot explain it either so you instead declare there is no evidence. Evidence = F-16 Radar Tape

Now is a really bad time to conveniently - ignore- the F-16 evidence. BTW, many other people on the

ground saw the Triangle Starships and made sketches of them.

I'm not sure if the Moderator wants me to make a separate Thread Concerning this important UFO sighting over Belgium.

You appear to be having a hard time wrapping your mind around this event that has very - real - evidence attached to it.