Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's a random thing that scares you?

Wookietim

you know the rake? when I was five, I saw a shadow that looked like a sloth, but with a human face and gaunt, bald body, look down at my bed from the ceiling. I was out. No matter how I moved the furniture, it was there. My mom, after the third night, had someone make me a dream catcher. It went away. A week ago, I was on creepypasta.com and read the rake. I was upset with the description, but since it never moved, spoke, or did anything but watch me, I decided it was just a story. But I looked it up on google images, and nearly peed my pants. The thing someone had captured on camera was what had haunted me. However, it hasn't comeback.My theory is that it was a minor demon called, by me, as a enemy of sleep, or a haunter of dreams. Maybe the rake is just made up by someone who saw one asa kid. But the pic scares me.

you know the rake? when I was five, I saw a shadow that looked like a sloth, but with a human face and gaunt, bald body, look down at my bed from the ceiling. I was out. No matter how I moved the furniture, it was there. My mom, after the third night, had someone make me a dream catcher. It went away. A week ago, I was on creepypasta.com and read the rake. I was upset with the description, but since it never moved, spoke, or did anything but watch me, I decided it was just a story. But I looked it up on google images, and nearly peed my pants. The thing someone had captured on camera was what had haunted me. However, it hasn't comeback.My theory is that it was a minor demon called, by me, as a enemy of sleep, or a haunter of dreams. Maybe the rake is just made up by someone who saw one asa kid. But the pic scares me.

I try to sleep very little now because my nightmares are horrific

I have a totally irrational scare, and that is that while sitting on the toilet a snake has managed to worm itself up through the pipes and bite me in the ***, or even worse. I have never been a subject to such an attack, neither do I know anyone who have been attacked. I don't even live in a country with any really poisonous or big snakes. I have though, read about some people being bit just that way, and for some reason it has stuck with me. It's not that big of a scare that I avoid going to the bathroom, or that I constantly look down the toilet while sitting on it. It's more of a irritating, haunting thought that lingers in the back of my head. :o:)

That's because all animals, even humans, are most vunerable while eliminating wastes. And toilets are connected to the sewers, which are a dark, cramped, andspooky place. it makes sense to have afear something is going to get you in your most sensitive place,.

I try to sleep very little now because my nightmares are horrific

Can't control your dreams? wow. I've heard of people who couldn't control their dreams. Have you tried not reading anything scary, or watching something funny or relaxing before you sleep? Also, when you see freddy or whatever is chasing you, use the harry potter technique. Think of it turning into a full moon.

Man, I do love some snakes..

All I can think of to be afraid of is losing reason or a sense of being.

I'm not really terrorfide of anything specific. If I have a Phobia I'm yet to discover what it is, but I do HATE Clowns. They are creepy, and always come off as child molesters to me, so I distrust them and stay very mindful of their movements...

Did you watch or read Stephen king's 'It'? And people don't like clowns because no one deserves fat, middle aged men in mascara :D

Mirrors at night for me. Like if i have to get up to go the bathroom at night, damn do i try not looking in the bathroom mirror. Too many stupid movies as a kid has engrained that in me, ha ha.

• Like 1

Can't control your dreams? wow. I've heard of people who couldn't control their dreams. Have you tried not reading anything scary, or watching something funny or relaxing before you sleep? Also, when you see freddy or whatever is chasing you, use the harry potter technique. Think of it turning into a full moon.

I can control them somewhat but nine times out of ten if I'm having a nightmare It's not like a lucid dream where I have full control over it

• 2 weeks later...

Lucid dreams are by definition the only kind of dreams you can control, and they are only lucid or they are not

What in the sam hill

>_< shower curtains that I cannot see through! !! Totally get that heebie jeebie feeling that someones on the other side.

... oh! And putting my feet down in the movie theater.. some **** grabbed a hold of my ankles once for a scare and I havent been the same since! Lol *sob*

• Like 2

Women with PMS.

• Like 1

Women with PMS and an axe.

smiley_emoticon_scared_sticker1.jpg

Edited by EllJay
  • Like 1

Women with PMS and an axe.

smiley_emoticon_scared_sticker1.jpg

With a chainsaw, an axe and no choclate

With a chainsaw, an axe and no choclate

Damn, that's hard to top. :)

Well, a women with PMS, an axe, a chainsaw, without any chocolate and the finger on the trigger of the worlds collected nuclear bombs.

smiley-boom-big.jpg

eye eye lemurs

Mirrors at night for me. Like if i have to get up to go the bathroom at night, damn do i try not looking in the bathroom mirror. Too many stupid movies as a kid has engrained that in me, ha ha.

Oh man, me too. I used to have a medicine cabinet you had to open. And i'd close my eyes when i closed it. I hated it.

my mother in law

• Like 1

Oh man, me too. I used to have a medicine cabinet you had to open. And i'd close my eyes when i closed it. I hated it.

I have one right above my toilet and when I sometimes have to get up at night to pee I usually don't turn on the light, so the moonlight shines in on the mirror and I see myself in it, scared the siht out of me a few times. :)

my mother in law

M.I.L are usually even worse than a G.F with PMS and a nuclear trigger.

A M.I.L can raise hell, satan and all the demons in a wink of an eye.

my children