Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Archived] Make up a lie about poster above

OverSword

Every one thinks mantis is the mastermind behind this operation but little do they know that AE pulls the strings mwah ha ha cough

Edited by Armchair Educated
  • Like 2

A_E is indeed a mastermind! This is because he does not have a body of his own and has to use tiny animals and other creatures to express himself. He has had a lot of time to develop his Master Mind because he has been stuck in the physical realm for thousands of years.

Edited by shephardess
  • Like 1

In all the realms, of all my existence, there has never been quite a creature as perplexing as shephardess. i have never doubted my control over other creatures, but shephardess makes me wonder who in fact is pulling the strings.

• Like 1

A_E once lived an existence as a female spider in the hidden corners of the Taj Mahal . She/he was never discovered and although the webs were swept away every day, they were rewoven at night and A_E lived to a ripe old age (for a spider). It is here that the soul of A_E obtained great wisdom by listening to the conversations of many travelers and seers from all cultures. Beware A_E, flattery is his forte'.

• Like 1

Shepardess, in one of her earlier incarnations, was the acolyte charge with removing the spider webs from the Taj Mahal. She had to leave the order though, when elder adepts caught her throwing her broom at a helpless spider and screaming: "I'm gonna get you sucka! " at the top of her lungs.

Edited by JMPD1
  • Like 2

Ah, JMPD1, how could you betray my secret history? Especially after I rescued you so many times from the spider webs. How easily a lowly fly forgets his friends.

That was before I evolved into Mothra!

Shepardess wandered the land after losing her cushy temple gig, trading her skills as a goose juggler for food and shelter, until she found new employment as Genghis Khan's nanny.

• Like 1

After JMPD1 was eaten by the spider, which happened soon after I was vanquished from the Taj Mahal, he was reincarnated as a serpent. He made a nice living modeling for esoteric paintings and statues.

After retiring to her Castle of Cold located miles above the moon, Shephardess found out that there were manti agents laying in wait however when they went to capture her, she safely escaped as the agents forgot that they left leg prints on the shag carpet which let her know they were there... how careless of you guys...

• Like 1

Mantis914 was so angry with his agents for botching the mission that he found females for all of them :0

• Like 1

Conveniently enough, Mantis found those females at Shepardess' Mantis Brothel, whose slogan is:

"Our girls TAKE great heads"

• Like 3

Today JMPD1 had a bad pain in his abdomen so he went to the hospital. He was sitting on a table in the ER when the doctor came in and tripped, falling forward and cracking his head against JMPD1's head. Both were quite dizzy and disoriented for a while and then seemed fine except for one thing. Somehow when their heads collided, their consciousness switched places. JMPD's mind is now in the doctor's body and vice versa. JMPD is now checking symptoms on the internet and writing prescriptions and the doctor is in a mental institution, banging his head against the wall and screaming, "I am doctor Wong!, I am doctor Wong!".

• Like 2

Wemember, two wongs do not make a right!

Shepardess applied for a job as my nurse, but I had to let her go. Whenever she took blood samples, she used a meat cleaver rather than a syringe.

• Like 1

Yes, JMPD1 had to let me go because my blood taking procedure made him hungry all the time.

Unfortunately, when I let Shepardess go, she was dangling 10 stories above the street. If I hadn't been so hungry, I would have been able to hang on to her. Fortunately, her fall was broken by a tourist group of failed weight watchers looking for a McDonalds.

• Like 1

I was still holding the meat cleaver when I fell and the resulting carnage made JMPD1 so hungry he fainted and fell with a huge splat on the sidewalk. At that precise moment, his consciousness re-entered his own body in the mental hospital, however, Dr. Wong refuses to leave since he has nowhere to go so the two of them are sharing the same body.

• Like 2

And that is how Shepardess left us, leaving to pursue her life long dream of being a professional traveling kazoo player with the Zambian Philharmonic Orchestra.

• Like 1

JMPD1 finally got rid of Dr Wong by going to an opium house in Chinatown.* He was last seen hitchhiking to Seattle to start a new career as an exotic dancer in a cannabis club.

*Not meant as an insult to Chinese people*

Edited by shephardess
  • Like 1

JMPD1 finally got rid of Dr Wong by going to an opium house in Chinatown.* He was last seen hitchhiking to Seattle to start a new career as an exotic dancer in a cannabis club.

*Not meant as an insult to Chinese people*

After tracking Shephardess to Seattle's Chinatown, it was quite easy as she was a rabid fan of JMPD's onstage antics as an exotic dancer. I now plan to send in my most fit Mantis as a dancer and woo her away for a second to place yet another homing device. This can't fail...

• Like 1

Mantis sleeps under a smelly piece of cardboard. He claims hes under cover.

• Like 2

Mantis sleeps under a smelly piece of cardboard. He claims hes under cover.

After revealing my base headquarters, I had no choice but to send my Manti agents to detain the rogue Spiritwriter. After a brief gun battle, she managed to escape however there will be another time....

Mantis gave up a multi-million dollar fortune to become a tin-can collecting crazy cat lady, and threw a hissy fit to find Spiritwriter sleeping over his street grate.

Edited by JMPD1
  • Like 1

Jmpd is a mutant form of his previous self. He is triple the size (currently five foot ten) and only half as ugly but he still scares cat ladies in the dark.

• Like 1

SpiritWriter has a collection of shrunken heads under her bed. She plans on giving them to trick or treaters on Halloween..

Shepardess used to have a collection of shrunken heads, until she traded them for an all expenses paid trip to Newark NJ and a package of stale PEZ.

• Like 1