Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Daughter said she saw something.

Baileyx12

Lately things are going missing in our house.

Like today.i toke off my engagement and wedding ring and put them on my bed. Went to the loo came back and my engagement ring had gone.

I searched my whole bedroom, could not find it. Children was downstairs.

Looked for two hours, everywhere! Kids even helped me look.

Anyway, went into my sons room, and it was on the floor. Even though I had searched there!

So I was talking to my daughter who's 5nhalf and said I have no idea how it got in dexter room.

She said maybe a ghost toke it, and laughed. I laughed.

She then said she saw someone walk past sons bedroom and they had no legs. I asked her what she ment, she said someone flew past his window, and it was grey.

What do you think? I'm now terrified ha.

The kids have been soooo restless at night, saying noises are keeping them awake.

Under the mattress? Down the side? Inside the pillow case? Under the bed?

I loved messing with my parents' heads!

I thought that but she's not that type of child tbh.

Plus I'm always feeling watched lol

You're depending on the eyewitness account of a 5 year old? Children have a tenuous grip on reality at times. One of them likely took the ring and forgot about it.

• Like 3

If i believed my five year old daughter, dora the exploer lives in her doll house.

Should i put a webcam there and see if dora comes out at night?

Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 1

I thought that but she's not that type of child tbh.

Plus I'm always feeling watched lol

And the guy who hoaxed the most famous photo of the Loch Ness Monster was a well respected surgeon who many said would never do such a thing and was beyond reproach.

• Like 1

And the guy who hoaxed the most famous photo of the Loch Ness Monster was a well respected surgeon who many said would never do such a thing and was beyond reproach.

I once knew a guy who was a accountant, numbers ruled his life. Serious about every thing except telling stories about what he found in the forest. He told me saw a UFO landing, Bigfoot, two bodies and bunch of other nonsense. Every time some one said show me where, he would back out with "I have to go and work on suchandsuch taxes"

Edited by Brian Topp

Kids mess with stuff all the time. I could picture myself at that age, taking something from my parents (children's curiosity), then if they were to ask me where it was I would say "I haven't seen it". Then quickly try and replace it so I wouldn't get in trouble.

• Like 1

My nephew buried a very expensive bracelet of my mother's in the yard when he was about four. I couldn't tell you why. We turned the house upside down looking for that thing. We finally got him to admit doing it and burying it -- he really liked pirates at the time. Of course, several days had passed and he couldn't remember where the treasure was. Told that kid to always draw a map.

I can remember taking my mums bankcard and hiding it inside a toys packaging which was about to be wrapped for a friends birthday party. Mum couldn't find her card anywhere until she got a phone call a couple days later saying her card was inside the toys box.

Still to today I have no idea why I did that.

• Like 1