Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The New World Order

Crystal Rose

lizard people? Im sure they are real, but the whole conspiracy thing on them? I highly doubt its real.

and the new world order is real- too many coincidences add up.

The planet is raising in it's frequency so this is why the control system is panicing. As the planet raises up people are starting to read david icke books and are seeing how the human race has been manipulated by a very small 1%. People are seeing what is happening the controllers are having to put into place greater measures to keep the people in their place. I am shocked that no one can see it as it is so clear to see from my perspective that 'we' 'the human race' is being used to create the negative energy for the reptiles. Why do we have to work so hard for very little and watch the 1% sit on their fat asses rich with all material things just laughing at us?

Money is not real and is controlled by the rothschilds FACT!!

I know scientist's are starting to come around to the fact that nothing is real, thank someone and hopefully soon more people will wake up from the illusion that these sicko's have put the human race in.

A crackpot? David icke has just recently finished a 5000 seat wembley talk for 10 hrs. To understand what he is saying you have to actually sit down listen for 10 hrs. It's to easy to have the mind of a (he's crazy) I listened for 2 mins and it doesn't make sense. Just out of interest how can a crazy man do a 10 hr talk and draw in 5000 people and not take a penny for the event?

the "This video has 10,000,000 views, so it must be true!" argument again. :-/

I doubt you have the mind to comprehend someone who actually has been abducted by these evil reptiles.

How very true.

The planet is raising in it's frequency so this is why the control system is panicing. As the planet raises up people are starting to read david icke books and are seeing how the human race has been manipulated by a very small 1%. People are seeing what is happening the controllers are having to put into place greater measures to keep the people in their place. I am shocked that no one can see it as it is so clear to see from my perspective that 'we' 'the human race' is being used to create the negative energy for the reptiles. Why do we have to work so hard for very little and watch the 1% sit on their fat asses rich with all material things just laughing at us?

Money is not real and is controlled by the rothschilds FACT!!

I know scientist's are starting to come around to the fact that nothing is real, thank someone and hopefully soon more people will wake up from the illusion that these sicko's have put the human race in.

Uhm can you personally message me about this... You seem to put together a lot of things that I hadn't expected anyone to put together so quickly. Please message me.

still I highly doubt some lower race and less evolved species is behind the new world order. I know! its an immortal being behind it! JKS

I'll just say, how would you prove what two people talked in a private conversation of which there's no record of, especially of it's contents? How would you attack someone who didn't break the law or can afford to hire the best lawyers and in the worst case has the money to pay the fines, and the money to lobby laws to more suitable ones for you? You probably say something like "but you must trust someone" again, but I just wonder, will you trust someone else more than yourself? I dont know the word for that, but insecurity could be one. Feeling you have nothing you can really trust on in this world and always keep searching for it, looking at other people to find it. It's within you though, something in the way you handle these things. Is my take on this all here.

Well, then, it's up to each one to decide what to take as real and what not to. What can I say?

• Like 1

still I highly doubt some lower race and less evolved species is behind the new world order. I know! its an immortal being behind it! JKS

Well it is, why do you think their are so many wars? The reason behind the wars, ROTHSCHILDS want to bring down all the major players who have their own sovereignty and install the ROTHCHILDS FEDERAL RESERVE CURRENCY. When anyone around the world borrows any money it will be from ROTHSCHILDS banking system where you have to pay back interest on money that doesn't exist and WILL NEVER EXIST. The reason they need to do this is so people are stuck in the misery of DEBT and they remain in control of every human being causing misery to the planet. The reason, CONTROL! because once people have figured out it's all an illusion BANG! goes their power, BANG! goes the reptiles that control the planet. The reptiles are like a virus, they hacked into our system and use the human race for it energy source. Now these guys can see in the 4th dimension we can only see in 3d. They are able to see more than what humans see which means they can manipulate us. Now the planet is raising up in its vibration from a duality, back to oneness. I could go on but If you wanna know more buy the wembley 2012 DVD, FASCINATING BEYOND ANYTHING ANY HUMAN HAS ENCOUNTERED.

Oneness is the only way out of this mess. If we humans keep going on this way we have been going on then the planet which has a spirit will simply discarnate and leave a planet dead and no other human being will be able to explore it ever again. I used to laugh at this until I figured out how bloody serious it is and how true it is. Once you open up to the knowledge then you realise nothing is real except a belief system. Keep us dumb working on trivail sh** like good sheep.

Well, then, it's up to each one to decide what to take as real and what not to. What can I say?

That's how they get ya, how can you tell a moron in uniform what is real when he's been told what is real. The system makes robots the system protect's itself and uses anyone to protect it. It don't care about race, creed, colour, while we all are fighting over parking tickets, idiot security guards telling you what to do, when they have no right what so ever the system functions and we all keeping it in it's place, causing misery. Once all humans are able to work out what's going on the control system can never manipulate human beings again and the planet will be able to repair and take us back up the chakra system to a much more beautiful world it once was.

Then again it is someone speaking for 5 hrs and I doubt you have the mind to comprehend someone who actually has been abducted by these evil reptiles.
Did they do naughty things to you?
This makes perfect sense to someone like me that has been reading all his books watched all his talks because I went through such a spiritual experience that all the dots started to connect and could see everything what david icke has been talking about. I WOKE UP!!

Not if you're seeing shapeshifting reptilians.

Did they do naughty things to you?

No but they did naughty things to credo, read his transcript of his story. He states that these things are like touching dead chicken feet. Cold blooded reptiles.

Not if you're seeing shapeshifting reptilians.

Who needs to see one when the evidence is everywhere that we all worship the reptilian mind. Te reptilian mind is keep everyone's mind in the small box. I can see coming here they got you lot. :yes:

Who needs to see one when the evidence is everywhere that we all worship the reptilian mind. Te reptilian mind is keep everyone's mind in the small box. I can see coming here they got you lot. :yes:

And when you lack evidence, make it up.

This is why I hate David Icke. A lot of what you are saying is true (about the rothschilds and monetary system), but then you throw in Reptilians (have yet to see any evidence for their existence at all) and assure people that you are crazy/full of it. Where is the solid evidence for Reptilians? From ancient statues and hieroglyphs? From blurry youtube videos of people "morphing"? The "New World Order" is ran by humans. Corrupt sick powerful humans, but still just human nonetheless.

• Like 1

Actually, if there's a new world order, it's not ran by those few at the top. They might be pulling strings, but it's always each and every one of us who lets them get off. What it takes to stop them? To do something. What it takes to allow them to have their way? To not do anything about it. For example, if you at the one hand supported the extinction of unfair diamond mining operations to have decent working terms for people there, but on the other hand would still eat chocolate that's been brought from slave-farms that have persisted to modern times, you'd still be supporting the slave drivers.

If nobody played their game, they'd have no chips in this game to buy us over. But they do.

• Like 1

This is why I hate David Icke. A lot of what you are saying is true (about the rothschilds and monetary system), but then you throw in Reptilians (have yet to see any evidence for their existence at all) and assure people that you are crazy/full of it. Where is the solid evidence for Reptilians? From ancient statues and hieroglyphs? From blurry youtube videos of people "morphing"? The "New World Order" is ran by humans. Corrupt sick powerful humans, but still just human nonetheless.

what makes me laugh is if you ever saw one you would be in the same situation like david icke trying to explain that these reptiles exist.

Are you sure about that? Why would a human destroy it's enviroment?

Actually, if there's a new world order,

it's not ran by those few at the top. They might be pulling strings, but it's always each and every one of us who lets them get off. What it takes to stop them? To do something. What it takes to allow them to have their way? To not do anything about it. For example, if you at the one hand supported the extinction of unfair diamond mining operations to have decent working terms for people there, but on the other hand would still eat chocolate that's been brought from slave-farms that have persisted to modern times, you'd still be supporting the slave drivers.

If nobody played their game, they'd have no chips in this game to buy us over. But they do.

I actually believe they will be winners looking at the human race.

what makes me laugh is if you ever saw one you would be in the same situation like david icke trying to explain that these reptiles exist.

Are you sure about that? Why would a human destroy it's enviroment?

What makes me laugh is that you hang on every word David Icke speaks. Of what possible relevance is there in Reptilian theories? The "New World Order" leaders whether human or Reptilian doesn't change what is happening and is just pushes people away from conspiracies because all of a sudden, theyr'e all viewed in the same way Reptilian theories are viewed. It changes nothing and David Icke has never even produced a shred of evidence for most of his "theories". Even in terms of reported and documented alien encounters, Reptilian encounters are an extreme minority.

And destroying the environment? How many people toss garbage everyday, how many companies dump toxic materials everyday. People constantly damage their own environment, you have demonstrated nothing with that comment. Where is the evidence for Reptilian alien and/or bloodlines? The ravings of a man who claimed to be Jesus at one time?

[media=]

[/media]

I actually believe they will be winners looking at the human race.

Did you look at the eyes of the man as he spoke? I saw a cornered man, a puppet maybe, someone who is something like desperate, maybe not desperate but something like it. Blinded. Man who doesn't feel solace at that moment, because he's thinking about squeezing people for the sake of greater good. Squeezing them to restrain them, for whatever ends.

I believe he feels he's in tough spot, between a hard case and a... dont know how the saying goes, but between tree and the bark as we'd say in Finland. Doesn't seem like a man who has confidence in his stuff, even though he should have all the physical prequisites for that. Might be just stress from political games and pressures and whatnot, that's normal when you got big companies lobbying you and expecting results, and on the other hand the public... but, something more? I think I detected also him driving his own agenda when he spoke about the new world order, more like an abstract vision we reach towards. His tone of voice was anti-totalitarian and altruistic, the tone of his voice told these things I say must be so for the greater good. The tone was there to offset the use of word "lawful", which if not offsetted, will make you sound like a totalitarian. But that's ultimately the direction he urges us to go forward and he knows this, that is why he can't say it without pain.

I dont know if he or anyone's a reptile of if there's a big bad council that decides everything for everybody in the world, and I think it's plausible that these people who use their influence to profit from the spine of others, might be just plain misguided and foolish, nothing more. I wouldn't know. But a man who can't be sincere ain't to be trusted power over others in my eyes.

So the majority rule that the new world order exists? So what does one do about it? Any ideas?

So the majority rule that the new world order exists?

how do you draw that conclusion?

Well I have an individual opinion, and it doesn't matter to me whether there's a big bad world order or not, because the slave drivery and control is there nonetheless, no matter how intentional or accidental it is. Through money, through the ways society is arranged.

Ask yourself how this world order, if it exists, affects you. Your mentality, what you eat, how your life's routines are arranged... I asked myself those and found quite a simple solution. Become self-sufficient if there's a way. If you dont want that, just propose something better or try to come up with something. That's my solution. Self-sufficiency so that they can't poison my food so easily nor get me do a job which is ultimately detrimental to humanity and nature both, nor control my living rhythm because of they want me to arrive to work on spesific time and leave spesific time schedule control... or choose who I work with and what I do. The worse your working environment on those aspects, the more you come to realise the value of these things, and while I'm far from the actually harsh environments, I realise the value of those. I can understand if people dont, but I just warn you: some day the underdogs will rise, and you better hope they share my mentality in that you should rise with absolutely minimal violence. It's only a matter of time before they realise this, universe keeps carrying them towards this realization through lifetimes.

Like Money you mean? :whistle:

By selling books to the gullible.

What makes me laugh is that you hang on every word David Icke speaks. Of what possible relevance is there in Reptilian theories? The "New World Order" leaders whether human or Reptilian doesn't change what is happening and is just pushes people away from conspiracies because all of a sudden, theyr'e all viewed in the same way Reptilian theories are viewed. It changes nothing and David Icke has never even produced a shred of evidence for most of his "theories". Even in terms of reported and documented alien encounters, Reptilian encounters are an extreme minority.

And destroying the environment? How many people toss garbage everyday, how many companies dump toxic materials everyday. People constantly damage their own environment, you have demonstrated nothing with that comment. Where is the evidence for Reptilian alien and/or bloodlines? The ravings of a man who claimed to be Jesus at one time?

Evidence? bleeding heck, Evidence wont come to you, you got to raise up to it. You sound like jesse ventura,

"REPTILES, I wannaaaaa seeeeee REPTILESSSSS"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlpYvSa3KC0

Evidence? bleeding heck, Evidence wont come to you, you got to raise up to it. You sound like jesse ventura,

"REPTILES, I wannaaaaa seeeeee REPTILESSSSS"

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlpYvSa3KC0[/media]

Raise up to it? In other words, I'm supposed to put blind faith into it? Look some of us take conspiracies and government corruption seriously, other people (like David Icke supporters for example) use the conspiracies and corruption as a form of entertainment. If you're not going to take it seriously then get out of the movement, because the Reptilian-Planet X-Ancient Aliens type crowd is just giving the media a group of crazies to associate all conspiracy theorists with. Seriously though, if you can demonstrate even a single example of solid evidence for the existence of Reptilians, I would be less harsh, but nope, not in all David Icke's years has he and or any of his supporters been able to do that.

• Like 1

Raise up to it? In other words, I'm supposed to put blind faith into it?

Yes you have to READ!! you have to of broken the spell of 'SLEEP' Or are you one of those who needs to touch it, taste it, keep touching it and tasting it until your sure it is real? aint gonna happen.

Look some of us take conspiracies and government corruption seriously, other people (like David Icke supporters for example) use the conspiracies and corruption as a form of entertainment.

You probably shook jimmy saville's hand back in the time when he was so massive he was an untouchable. "Jimmy saville a Paedophile"? !996 David icke outed him as a major paedophile and sleeps with dead people. Taken 17 years for people to wake up to it.

If you're not going to take it seriously then get out of the movement,

Better do it then.

because the Reptilian-Planet X-Ancient Aliens type crowd is just giving the media a group of crazies to associate all conspiracy theorists with. Seriously though, if you can demonstrate even a single example of solid evidence for the existence of Reptilians, I would be less harsh, but nope, not in all David Icke's years has he and or any of his supporters been able to do that.

How can anything be solid when even science say's that an atom is 99.9% empty space. You just have no grasp of what is happening. :whistle:

Have you seen the film 'THEY LIVE'

1989, how true this film is as to what is happening today. It's about time you put the glasses on and see the real world. :gun: