Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Blood Type Question

CrystalDreamer59

So my older sister started talking one day about blood types, which got me interested. apparently blood types have traits and I've been reading about them and the traits of negative blood types seem to fit me, but there is just one problem, both of my parents are positive blood types so most likely I have a positive blood type so I'm wondering if it is possible to have traits of negative blood type even though you have a positive blood type. I want to think it is but I want to get your opinion on it. By the way here are some traits I found on a site and how they fit me. What do you think.

• larger than average head size: no
  • low blood pressure: yes
  • low pulse rate: no
  • extra vertebrae or rib: no
  • high IQ: I've had my IQ tested twice and both times it turned out to be in average range
  • heightened senses, including vision: Yes, except vision since I inherited astigmatism.
  • cannot be cloned
  • light colored hair, mostly red or reddish,: Yes, my hair is natural blond with reddish highlights
  • light colored eyes (blue, green or greenish brown eyes): yes blue eyes
  • sensitive to sun and heat: no
  • often are healers: I think so. I think I come from a family of healers
  • body scars that cannot be explained: not that I know of
  • often have empathetic illnesses: no

• an otherworldly feeling: yes
  • a feeling of having a mission in life: yes
  • looking for truth or answers: yes
  • empathetic and compassionate: can be when I want to be
  • feeling like an outsider: yes
  • especially interested in space and/or science: yes
  • subject to shocks or scares: yes

• some sort of extrasensory and/or psychic ability,: Yes, I mostly have the ability to see the future in my dreams sometimes
  • hightened intuition,: yes, I tend to get feelings about things a lot
  • psychic dreams: yes sometimes
  • might be able to interfere with electricity: no
  • prone to experiencing abduction by aliens!: no
  • strange things happening that cannot be explained: Yes, I would consider dreams that eventually come true strange and can't be explained.

• Like 1

What do you mean by negative blood types ?

That the Rh factor is negative ?

Two rh + parents give an rh+ child.

I've actually never heard of specific traits in people for rh factor ,just the four blood types.

O,A,B and AB .

All four have specific traits as per the Japanese blood type analysis ,but nothing in regard to rh factor .

Where did you find these traits for rh negative people ?

I've actually never heard of specific traits in people for rh factor ,just the four blood types.

O,A,B and AB .

Here in Japan, most people believe that blood types influence the personality. There books and TV shows about it, dating advice and whatnot.

Myself, I am agnostic about it. I don´t really believe it, but it is harmless fun. And I don´t rule out the possibility completely; since everything in the body is related in some way, there just might be something there,

Fwiw, I am B, which is supposed to be the more, freewheeling, relaxed, chaotic type compared to the others.

• Like 1

Im an o - and all other o-'s that i know have had experiences of the paranormal.

When it comes to diet and blood types, yes I believe that we genetically have adapted to be able to digest certain foods better than others (this can also contribute to food allergies). I am O+. I have a gluten intolerance. Do I think this blood type contributes to physical traits? It is possible. But as to intuitive traits, not do much, but that is just my opinion. But, interesting to speculate on.

I vaguely remember seeing the characteristics which go with my blood type (AB-) and realizing they were almost identical to my traits as a Scorpio... I thought it odd but cool, just the same :)

When it comes to diet and blood types, yes I believe that we genetically have adapted to be able to digest certain foods better than others (this can also contribute to food allergies). I am O+. I have a gluten intolerance. Do I think this blood type contributes to physical traits? It is possible. But as to intuitive traits, not do much, but that is just my opinion. But, interesting to speculate on.

Fwiw, the Japanese think that O is the strong-willed and organized type. Kind of what we could call "control freak". In a relationship, the O will tend to want to be dominant.

If that fits you, hey add it to the anecdotal evidence.

• Like 1

What do you mean by negative blood types ?

That the Rh factor is negative ?

Two rh + parents give an rh+ child.

O,A,B and AB .

All four have specific traits as per the Japanese blood type analysis ,but nothing in regard to rh factor .

Where did you find these traits for rh negative people ?

yes I'm talking about rh factor. As I stated earlier since both of my parents are rh positive so most likely I'm rh positive myself. I started getting into researching these traits when I started reading discussions on another site I'm on called cosmicyou.us about rh negative blood types and their supposed traits so I began doing more research since the traits seemed to fit me dispite being most likely rh positive. I guess the whole blood type trait thing may not be real.

Fwiw, the Japanese think that O is the strong-willed and organized type. Kind of what we could call "control freak". In a relationship, the O will tend to want to be dominant.

I'm not entirely sure but since my dad's O+ I might be an O+ as well and I am known to be a control freak when it comes to other people. My mom however is an A+ so there's also the posibility of being an A+ too.

I'm not entirely sure but since my dad's O+ I might be an O+ as well and I am known to be a control freak when it comes to other people. My mom however is an A+ so there's also the posibility of being an A+ too.

Well, A´s are supposed to be stubborn too, so there is some overlap with the O´s.

It is a whole science (or pseudo science).... I am sure you find some websites that describe all the supposed characteristics and implications in detail.

On Japanese talkshows they love analyse couple problems with that sort of of thing...

Edited by Zaphod222

yes I'm talking about rh factor. As I stated earlier since both of my parents are rh positive so most likely I'm rh positive myself. I started getting into researching these traits when I started reading discussions on another site I'm on called cosmicyou.us about rh negative blood types and their supposed traits so I began doing more research since the traits seemed to fit me dispite being most likely rh positive. I guess the whole blood type trait thing may not be real.

Rh factor is a different animal. Most people all over the world are plus. The Rh minus are a tiny minority.

And there are some very weird conspiracy theories about this, which you can google.

I certainly do not buy into those, LOL

Here in Japan, most people believe that blood types influence the personality. There books and TV shows about it, dating advice and whatnot.

Myself, I am agnostic about it. I don´t really believe it, but it is harmless fun. And I don´t rule out the possibility completely; since everything in the body is related in some way, there just might be something there,

Fwiw, I am B, which is supposed to be the more, freewheeling, relaxed, chaotic type compared to the others.

Well you even habe to out your blood type on job applications there. I'm AB . The psycho non conformist

Well you even habe to out your blood type on job applications there. I'm AB . The psycho non conformist

AB´s are.... well.... complicated.

Genetically ,blood type is the only cumulative human gene.

In other cases,its which gene is dominant .

With blood ,you just add them up .

An O and an A parent,give an A child. You are A+

O+O=O

O+A=A

O+B=B

O+AB=AB

A+B=AB

Rh factor is separate ,and I forget the details now . I think that's a dominate recessive issue. You need two th negative patents to habe a negative child .

It's said rh negative people can be decendants of aliens ,or the nephilim ,depending upon your weird take on it

Edited by Simbi Laveau

Well....I wouldn't say control freak. Lol

Well, this ^^^ makes lots of sense to me now....I'm O+ and my ex husband is O-....who was the dominant one there, eh?

ha ha ha

This is an interesting! I had no idea about in Japan that it's believed that blood type influences personality.

My mother is B-.

My father is A+

I'm A+

My brother and I share the same mother, but my brother has a different father. My brother is A+. My brother's father is A+

Great thread, so very interesting:)

:tu:

Kind Regards.

Well, A´s are supposed to be stubborn too, so there is some overlap with the O´s.

It is a whole science (or pseudo science).... I am sure you find some websites that describe all the supposed characteristics and implications in detail.

On Japanese talkshows they love analyse couple problems with that sort of of thing...

Yep, I can be stubborn too as well as my mom and my oldest sister. If this whole Japanese blood type personality thing is true that might explain how my parents are compatible. I'll have to look up the compatability of an O and A blood type.

Genetically ,blood type is the only cumulative human gene.

In other cases,its which gene is dominant .

With blood ,you just add them up .

An O and an A parent,give an A child. You are A+

O+O=O

O+A=A

O+B=B

O+AB=AB

A+B=AB

Rh factor is separate ,and I forget the details now . I think that's a dominate recessive issue. You need two RH negative patents to have a negative child .

It's said rh negative people can be decendants of aliens ,or the nephilim ,depending upon your weird take on it

Actually you don't. One of my parents is A+ and the other is B-. I'm AB-.

cormac

The negative and positive aspects of a blood type (EX: A+, O-) refer only to the existence of (+) or lack of (-) the Rhesus D antigen in a persons blood.

Im an o - and all other o-'s that i know have had experiences of the paranormal.

I'm O negative and sadly I've never had any paranormal experiences.

I just chatted with someone who's done a lot of research on this and they said that blood type really doesn't matter you can have what are considered rh negative traits even if you you are rh positive. Also you can be any blood type and be naturally more intuned with your psychic ability. Of course everyone no matter what has some psychic ability.

I just chatted with someone who's done a lot of research on this and they said that blood type really doesn't matter you can have what are considered rh negative traits even if you you are rh positive. Also you can be any blood type and be naturally more intuned with your psychic ability. Of course everyone no matter what has some psychic ability.

Which then refutes the hypothesis that rh- is some how "magical"

Which then refutes the hypothesis that rh- is some how "magical"

Well. I don´t think that a "chat with someone who's done a lot of research on this" refutes or proves anything one way or the other.

We all can chat with various people who "claim to have done research" on this or that.

Just take the claims for the blood type thing and make up your own mind about it.

I'm a freelance writer. I recently was contracted to write a few articles on starseeds and indigo children and such. The list in the OP is exactly the same as the list I found on two of these sites as tests to see if you were a starseed or indigo. (Starseeds are supposedly people who have reincarnated from far off planets and galaxies and have some purpose or mission here on earth, to put it very basically.)

I have O- type blood. The only thing it means is that I can donate to anyone. I don't consider myself magical, have had no psychic flashes or anything. I did see what I believe to be a ghost of some sort once in my life.... but I think that has more to do with, perhaps, a ghost being there rather than the type blood I have.