Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost caught on tape in Sebastian ?

Brian Topp

Could it be a ghost? Or is there a more rational explanation? That's what Sebastian resident Chris Cavazos is asking herself.

The Willacy County woman believes she may have encountered the supernatural early Sunday morning. Cavazos said her truck driver boyfriend is on the road a lot and she installed a security camera at the home last year.

The Sebastian woman said she was on the phone with her boyfriend and casually looking at the screen when something caught her eye.

What appeared to be an orb of light was moving in and out of the screen.

[media=]

[/media]

http://www.valleycen...28#.Uf6ErG2AGAo

Honestly, how can anyone look at this and think it's not a bug. Why would you jump to the conclusion of 'ghost'?

• Like 3

Simple bug, it seems people are quick to jump to conclusions about seeing ghosts

• Like 3

Hummingbird.

• Like 2

Spider on it's web. I have a CCTV set up on my house and have seen this more than once, The IR on the camera makes close subjects "glow"

Instead of sprinkling her front door with Holy water, she should have grabbed a broom and cleared the spider from the camera's lens.

ppl are dumb. this is proof.

• Like 1

it looks like a laser pointer to me cause i'd totally mess with security cams that way if i was bored.

Edited by edOfmischief