Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Twitter

Mr.United_Nations

Does anyone use Twitter? what do you like about it and also I need followers!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I still don't understand twitter, all this hashtag crap. I must be seriously out of the loop these days.

• Like 1

i use twitter basically as a news feed. i spent some time following basically every news source i could think of.

so now i still have absolutely no idea what's going on in the world, but at least i get my ignorance from a really wide variety of people!

also, it's honestly a fun way to keep up with what's going on with people i know, and with the world in general. that said, i try to ignore the popular trends and "hashtags", as those are almost universally awful.

Does anyone use Twitter? what do you like about it and also I need followers!

I have 2 accounts, one for work and one personal account. In fact twitter and UM are the only social networks I use.

What is your user name.. I will follow you.

• 2 weeks later...

I have one but I rarely use it. :/

Had one, got Vanilla Ice to follow me, then deleted my account to p*ss off a buddy of mine that was excited I was being followed by Vanilla Ice

• Like 1

No, never was on Twitter. My former manager had a pointless Twitter account to broadcast "interesting" corporate info that no one read or gave a damn about. It was strictly an ego thing to seem current and edgy.

I still don't understand twitter, all this hashtag crap. I must be seriously out of the loop these days.

I don't understand twitter either. I find the hashtag stuff confusing. I'm easily confused if I am bombarded with confusing stuff.

Glad to see I'm not the only one that isn't in the loop!

Kind Regards :)

• Like 1

I have 2 accounts, one for work and one personal account. In fact twitter and UM are the only social networks I use.

What is your user name.. I will follow you.

eric_17, created it when i was 17 years old..lame i know

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I use it to waste time when I'm bored at work. I follow news, tv shows, celebrities - a lot that I don't actually like but if they have a twitter war with someone it's quite entertaining.

The thing I don't understand about twitter is that I have 14 followers and I almost never tweet. I have 3 total tweets, 2 of which are retweets.

Random people I don't know somehow found me and decided to follow me, it's weird.

If you'd for some reason like to join those random people my names echo_meow.