Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can they really give you fake memories?

kais_1

scale of 1-10

how were the females?

I can only recall one or two...one was older than me, and was in charge of matters...she advised me never to buy orgonite I cant really rate them on a scale of 1-10 sorry

scale of 1-10

how were the females?

lol i dont think aliens do sexual encounters buddy

hmmm you say they were humanoid, do you remember what color they appeared to be, I'm curious, where they as tall as a normal female and male would be? Were you afraid the first time you saw them?

Edited by R4z3rsPar4d0x

hmmm you say they were humanoid, do you remember what color they appeared to be, I'm curious, where they as tall as a normal female and male would be? Were you afraid the first time you saw them?

good question if they were hostile his body would have picked up on it

lol i dont think aliens do sexual encounters buddy

Well, I have lost all interest in space travel then, star trek lyin' to me all these years

Well, I have lost all interest in space travel then, star trek lyin' to me all these years

lol if the star trek encounters were real id be a space cadet in a hurry

Well, what am I gonna do with all these onsies made for a 6'2" frame?

now ill just look silly.

Well, what am I gonna do with all these onsies made for a 6'2" frame?

now ill just look silly.

lol, the many dreams of being on the star ship GOLLY INVENT WARP SPEED SOON PLEASE!

they were normal human looking, with normal human skin tones there were just as tall as normal humans too.....I don't think I was afraid, because I had been communicating with them over the net for sum time already Edited by kais_1

are you sure this is real? what do they say? how over the net do you speak with them

I am asking this question because over the past 3 to 5 years my head has been filled with memories of things I have never done, memories of spaceships, ufos and all sorts....I have memories that I have lived my life over countless times and memories to go with each life....I know what I have done and what I haven't done...so where are these memories coming from?

Sure it's not called imagination?
I did read on the news about two weeks ago that they can give mice false memories....so maybe that what they've done to me...but why?
Sure, they stuck you in a lab and gave you false memories.
am I a risk to society...? who would want to give me all these memories and why?
You tell us, you came to this conclusion.

I can only recall one or two...one was older than me, and was in charge of matters...she advised me never to buy orgonite I cant really rate them on a scale of 1-10 sorry

A bunch of new age hippies?

ryleh is so quick with the troll hammer

ryleh is so quick with the troll hammer

Even though he said hes not a troll

are you sure this is real? what do they say? how over the net do you speak with them

this was many life times ago, I recall chatting to 3 characters in a chatroom, they were humans from another dimension....I dunno much more about them im afraid

Someone in a chatroom told you they were from another dimension, and thats what're we're going on here?

Someone in a chatroom told you they were from another dimension, and thats what're we're going on here?

my thoughts exactly, that just blew this out of the water

how can believe something said in a chatroom? that doesnt leave us much to go on, was there anything else than just the chatting?

my thoughts exactly, that just blew this out of the water

how can believe something said in a chatroom? that doesnt leave us much to go on, was there anything else than just the chatting?

I don't recall much more, all I know is I met them there first, they were humans with special abilities, like seeing into ur life and future, they told me my future was messed up, then they came to see me in a ship

I don't recall much more, all I know is I met them there first, they were humans with special abilities, like seeing into ur life and future, they told me my future was messed up, then they came to see me in a ship

why would aliens hang out in a chat room?

it was a ISP chatroom

O.o

are you sure this really happend to you? it just seems a little to far fetched...

ISP as in internet service provider? THAT ISP?

and internet service provider chat room?