Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Father of Murdered Navy Seal Team 6 Speaks

Kowalski

[media=]

[/media]
Charlie Strange, father of late SEAL Team Six member Michael Strange, also joins the show. Michael, along with 30 other U.S. special operations members, died in 2011 when their Vietnam-era Chinook helicopter was shot down during landing in Afghanistan. American lawyer and activist Larry Klayman also joins the show alongside Charlie Strange. Klayman and Strange filed a class-action lawsuit against the Obama Administration over the NSA's domestic wiretapping. After Strange criticized the Obama Administration over the death of his son, Verizon told him that somebody was listening in on his phone calls

This was really a good interview, I must say. My heart goes out to the guy. I can't imagine losing my son like that, and then having the government covering up...Those guys were set up, that's for sure.

The black box, was never recovered (it washed away in a flood apparently...) and the 1,000+ page report on the incident that was given to the families was blank pages!! :no:

Edited by Kowalski
  • Like 1

I believe in God and I believe that justice WILL be done. Obama will stand before Him someday and unless he seeks repentance before he dies he will carry a heavy punishment. It is heartbreaking what this man is doing and he seems to be untouchable - he's not....

• Like 3

I believe in God and I believe that justice WILL be done. Obama will stand before Him someday and unless he seeks repentance before he dies he will carry a heavy punishment. It is heartbreaking what this man is doing and he seems to be untouchable - he's not....

I really feel for the Dad. Best of luck to the guy. I hope justice is done, but I doubt it will be... It'll just be forgotten, like Benghazi....

...Those guys were set up, that's for sure.

Dang, you really have an anti-American attitude, and "America kills it's own people" mentality.

Wow.

That is most disturbing.

Dang, you really have an anti-American attitude, and "America kills it's own people" mentality.

Wow.

That is most disturbing.

I love my country, not my government.... :)

Edited by Kowalski

I love my country, not my government.... :)

That second part is very evident in your posts. But I'm not so sure that you actually love your country, as without government you would have no country.

Edited by pallidin

hmm sorry but this smells BS, even the locals saw the whole thing happen and also if he was a real American he would care about the 30 men and the dog

INFOWARS are to blame they are the ones getting money from it

That second part is very evident in your posts. But I'm not so sure that you actually love your country, as without government you would have no country.

I would like my government to follow the Constitution. I'm not an anarchist.

• Like 2

Yeah, the INFOWARS site is a very, very twisted site.

Anti-American and stealth-Islamic/anarchists site.

I would like my government to follow the Constitution. I'm not an anarchist.

That's why we VOTE. You don't like a certain politician, then exercise your right to get them out of office.

Yeah, the INFOWARS site is a very, very twisted site.

Anti-American and stealth-Islamic/anarchists site.

If this was a British mission, none of that would come into infowars

If this was a British mission, none of that would come into infowars

Off topic for just a moment...

Yeah I don't know why I hate "fringe sites" so much, but I suppose I could summarize them as this:

They lie, sensationalize, and seek to pervert common sense.

OK, back on topic...

• Like 2

A%20patriot%20must%20always%20be%20ready-%20CHANGED.gif

OK. Your position is noted and appreciated that you have a position.

However, may I say that that sounds a lot like anarchy.

Yeah I don't know why I hate "fringe sites" so much, but I suppose I could summarize them as this:

OK, back on topic...

huh?

Without our government and it's strategic military power, I can say for a fact that you would either be under Nazi(previous), Chinese, Russian or Islamic rule.

Edited by pallidin

huh?

Huh what? Did I mis-understand you? Has been known to happen with me. :w00t:

Without our government and it's strategic military power, I can say for a fact that you would either be under Nazi(previous), China or Islamic rule.

over the top i think. You would remain British if it wasn't for the Colonies to break off and the tax

Real Americans fight for the country not fight against as we saw in the civil war

Huh what? Did I mis-understand you? Has been known to happen with me. :w00t:

think so :su

"Over the top"?

No way in hell. There have been some countries and idealogies since the formation of America that would like nothing better than to completely take us over. Simple 101. Very well known and publicly declared.

Seriously, are you unaware of this?

Edited by pallidin

OK, back on topic...

Are you sure your not talking about the mainstream media as well lol :whistle:

• Like 4

OK. Your position is noted and appreciated that you have a position.

However, may I say that that sounds a lot like anarchy.

No that was just what a statement sounds like from a individual that believes a country should be ran by its people and not have their rights infringed upon. It is not saying for there to be no government it is saying that if a government becomes to strong and to oppressive, like a dictatorship then it is the peoples responsibility to put it back in tis place.

Rights are won not given. As history has proven.

If that sounds like anarchy to you then I am sorry for you :no:

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 3

I believe in God and I believe that justice WILL be done.

Do you have any idea how naive you sound!!?? God and justice.... WOW!!

• Like 1

Wow.

That is most disturbing.

Ah, yes!

At this stage of my life, I consider that once upon a time I was young and stupid. However, not so stupid as to think the gov has always had the interests of the population at heart. You see, I recall, at least to some degree, the Joe McCarthy witch hunts and the effects those had on this country. I watched my mother and her attitude, and while she was my mother, I had some difficulty in believing the idiocy of her reaction to McCarthy's destruction of so many intelligent and worthy people, from the common walks to renowned scientists such as Oppenheimer et al. I also recall the moronic attitude of MacArthur re the Korean "police action". I also recall Ike's last speech cautioning about the military-industrial complex.

Obviously you don't.

I recall the JFK assassination: I was in the bookstore at my first university, perusing some of my favorite rags when the announcement hit the air waves. I ran back to my dorm and hollered that Kennedy had been shot. No one believed me, but they did turn on their radios. Long story here, I'll snip most of it, but to say the whole thing stank of ulterior motives. At any rate, one of my first thoughts was "Crap!! Here comes a war in Vietnam, and I'm gonna be right in line!" You see, I'd been standing against involvement in the far east since Kennedy sent "advisors", and I knew Johnson was a hawk, and I knew there would be a wagonload of money to be made from such a war, which there was, in case you didn't know.

Since that was my war, and through no fault of my own (I did try to stay away, but unfortunately the harder I tried, the more involved I got; long story), only those who were there and saw the things I saw, don't anyone try to tell me the purpose was to squelch communism in the region: that is simply BS in the first degree. Pallidin, have you ever heard the term "cannon fodder"? Are you familiar with Hamburger Hill? Ever heard of Hue? Maybe "war of attrition", wherein command keeps sending troops in to 'kill the enemy' (our rate was supposedly 10 enemy dead v. 1 American casualty) in the hope that eventually the NVA/Viet Cong would just give up and quit. Fact is, as has been said over and over, we were not allowed to win that war; there was never any intention of winning Vietnam. It was a war for economic gain, nothing more. And those who gained couldn't have cared less about the soldiers, airmen and sailors/marines who were sent.

I spent 17 months in two squadrons dedicated to CSAR, HS-8 in 1966-67, and HC7 Det 110 in 1968. We did medevacs, and in HC7, most of us were well trained as medics; some weren't, but those were few. All the crewmen who came from HS squadrons were qualified as medics, besides all those other duties of special ops. I've heard people say the first time under fire makes one wet his pants, but to be honest, I didn't: what I remember was firing up that M60 and occasionally lobbing a round from the M79, and when it was all over, I had a hardon that wouldn't quit. See, being in a very large helicopter (Sikorsky H3A) makes you a very large target, hard to miss when it's sitting on the ground with crew trying to extract people.

My ex-wife's cousin was a loot'nant in command of an armored group. One of his stories was that some damned hill over there was to be taken, his group was in support of infantry. They took the hill seven times, each time many infantry became casualties. There are literally hundreds of stories like this. And I'll guarantee that even the most gung ho marine brainwashed into believing he was defending this country came out of there with an entirely different attitude. Being Navy, I saw that a lot.

So don't try to tell me, or any other vet, that this government doesn't do cannon fodder; you do, and you'll lose any credibility you may have had.

• Like 2

Do you have any idea how naive you sound!!?? God and justice.... WOW!!

I've been told so before. I'm completely okay with that. For me, to assume that mankind is all there is and that we are solely at the whim of other flawed humans without any expectation of justice is the opposite of naive to be sure. It is an absolutely abysmal outlook. In that world, power is the only thing to be honored.
  • Like 2

Ah, yes!

At this stage of my life, I consider that once upon a time I was young and stupid. However, not so stupid as to think the gov has always had the interests of the population at heart. You see, I recall, at least to some degree, the Joe McCarthy witch hunts and the effects those had on this country. I watched my mother and her attitude, and while she was my mother, I had some difficulty in believing the idiocy of her reaction to McCarthy's destruction of so many intelligent and worthy people, from the common walks to renowned scientists such as Oppenheimer et al. I also recall the moronic attitude of MacArthur re the Korean "police action". I also recall Ike's last speech cautioning about the military-industrial complex.

Obviously you don't.

I recall the JFK assassination: I was in the bookstore at my first university, perusing some of my favorite rags when the announcement hit the air waves. I ran back to my dorm and hollered that Kennedy had been shot. No one believed me, but they did turn on their radios. Long story here, I'll snip most of it, but to say the whole thing stank of ulterior motives. At any rate, one of my first thoughts was "Crap!! Here comes a war in Vietnam, and I'm gonna be right in line!" You see, I'd been standing against involvement in the far east since Kennedy sent "advisors", and I knew Johnson was a hawk, and I knew there would be a wagonload of money to be made from such a war, which there was, in case you didn't know.

Yep. Johnson repealed Kennedy's memo to withdraw troops from Vietnam, as one of his first acts as President.... :no:

"Those who do not history, are doomed to repeat it." And it keeps happening over, and over as is being demonstated right now with the wars we have going on now. The fat cats keep getting richer, and hard working Americans have to send off their children to die for some war, just so people can get more money...Sickening...

I've been told so before. I'm completely okay with that. For me, to assume that mankind is all there is and that we are solely at the whim of other flawed humans without any expectation of justice is the opposite of naive to be sure. It is an absolutely abysmal outlook. In that world, power is the only thing to be honored.

We have to believe that good will triumph over evil one day. Otherwise, life would seem very bleak indeed....