Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Animated Avatar Workshop

thebarman

That was absolutely nice enough, Sorry it took so long, i just could'nt figure out what to do with it. I went with the simple solution

I tried to do it myself, but like you I didn't know what to do. Besides it's the little things that count. thumbsup.gif Thanks!

Got a job for the animated avatar workshop wink2.gif

Pisces1963 would like an avatar which consists of an alternating pair of pictures, one coloured, one a black and white sketch.

The two are included below. Thanks thumbsup.gif

post-3-1107941956.jpg

post-3-1107941978.jpg

Hey, I was just wondering what I could do with my avatar, I love Blink 182 so much, but its a bit plain. Any ideas?

Ummm.... i guess we can just announce when we're done and then when everyone's done, we can post 'em.... i have mine "done", but i want to do something more... it's too bland.

478350[/snapback]

hehe, oookay. Mine is done as well, but yeah...mine looks a little too, seperate. The animation doesn't blend with each other...

here's the URL to pisces' avatar.

Cheers, that's excellent thumbsup.gif

ok, I have a pretty simple request. pretty much same as last time, if you could take my current avatar, and put the symbol in the top right hand corner of the picture. Then if someone could just make the eye glow yellow like there was light coming frlom it and have my name appear on the bottom of the picture that would be perfect. thanx

Hey the avatar I want is relatively simple I think, just like a slideshow of different pics of my favourite TV characters so things like Weasel, Zippy, Mr Flibble etc. Anyone willing to sort this out for me?

Thanks.

Ames x

I'll get to work on one of them....but fear, I have a limit set to my computer time ph34r.gif ......*shreeeeeks*.....

I wanna give another try on monsters, what color should the name be? Almost every color wouldn't show very well wacko.gif .

And for the eye, I wanted to give it the twinkle like I gave your Samus Armor, is that okay?

And the color of your insignia, black won't show, you and me know that tongue.gif . What color shall that be?

I'll get to work on one of them....but fear, I have a limit set to my computer time ph34r.gif ......*shreeeeeks*.....

I wanna give another try on monsters, what color should the name be? Almost every color wouldn't show very well wacko.gif .

And for the eye, I wanted to give it the twinkle like I gave your Samus Armor, is that okay?

And the color of your insignia, black won't show, you and me know that tongue.gif . What color shall that be?

487986[/snapback]

for the name you think you could do it in black letters with white outline? maybe if it had an outline it would show up better? if not that, red or white letters might work.

As for the eye, i think it would look cooler if it flashed like yellow light. Sparkling would be cool but I don't think it would work as well bcuz the character is more evil, and twinkling eyes fit heros more. As for the color of the insignia, Red or white would look awesome.

As for you Walken, I think your avatar would look cool if you had clouds come in and darkine upo the pic, and then have a ray of light shine through thumbsup.gif

do you think you could have the flash be a little less heavy in color? like more of a brighter transparent yellow to make it look more like a flash of light. and could u have the eye flash just one time and with a bigger and slower flash? thanx thumbsup.gif

Edited by Monster Hunter X

Hey the avatar I want is relatively simple I think, just like a slideshow of different pics of my favourite TV characters so things like Weasel, Zippy, Mr Flibble etc. Anyone willing to sort this out for me?

Thanks.

Ames x

487630[/snapback]

Yeah easy enough, list out the characters names or post the pics you want and it will be done thumbsup.gif

well guys (UA, Barman, Hailo), are ya up for a competition?

my friend Bobby wants a picture animated for an avatar in a different forum, and i thought it would be the perfect picture for an animation competition. Then my friend can pick the winner. What do you guys think? If you want to then i'll post the picture, if not then i can do it myself.

477440[/snapback]

Is it done now? Can I still submit mine? I never saw any designs did anyone post theirs? Anyway, this is what I came up with...

post-4461-1108652538.gif

ok, i guess it's posting time for that competition haha. and holy crap that's awesome Barman! ohmy.gif

here's mine... even though it sucks hmm.gif

post-7996-1108666589.gif

Edited by Jesus_Freak

ok... we're the only three competing right...? i'll tell bobby we're done next time he comes online.

ok... we're the only three competing right...? i'll tell bobby we're done next time he comes online.

492003[/snapback]

I think UA was too...

oh yeah, i forgot.... i thought it was UA that said not to wait for him, but it was Barman... ok then... awaiting UA's animation

and holy crap that's awesome Barman!  ohmy.gif

491540[/snapback]

Whao.....the barman's blows me away!! laugh.gif

491996[/snapback]

Thanks JF and Hailo but all I did was delete a bit of the pic after each frame and then reverse the order, I decided to add a bit of a lightning strike to the end as well...

user posted image

...what would be really cool is to have the lightning blow out the design, returning the image to the starting frame but I don't have the time right now. I like animations to loop nicely and I'm not too keen on the fading it's a bit of a cop-out.

Edit: Anyone know why the original animation I did is just over 60 frames and 95kb in size while the newer one with the lightning has around 10 frames more but reaches a whopping 171kb? It's a mystery to me but I've seen this happen before and I don't understand it blink.gif

Edited by thebarman