Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strangest

Yinarchy

The only man I ever loved turned out to be a woman. My perfect man, Bob NoWantChick, appeared to me as a woman one day, after a couple of kids and a house; I loved Bob, the house, the kids. This female announced her name was Karn and she'd just created Bob to please me. Now she wanted to be a b**** like me.

There was a war, and I begged for peace, to talk things over. Karen had me arrested for wanting to make love. It took years, but in the end the kids and I were evicted from our home. The last I saw of Bob/Karen, I took a picture of him with a cop in front of our home; she was pointing at me.

Bob is an autogeniphlick, a man eroctically obscessed with himself as a female. I'm Matriarch of the Erie. Everyone is Erie. Erie is holographic, each contains the whole.

Wow that is terrible. I'm sorry you went through all that. Hope everything works out. It sounds simple I know, but my advice to you is to PUSH yourself out of this hole/mess. Move forward, and work to put this behind you.

The only man I ever loved turned out to be a woman. My perfect man, Bob NoWantChick, appeared to me as a woman one day, after a couple of kids and a house; I loved Bob, the house, the kids. This female announced her name was Karn and she'd just created Bob to please me. Now she wanted to be a b**** like me.

There was a war, and I begged for peace, to talk things over. Karen had me arrested for wanting to make love. It took years, but in the end the kids and I were evicted from our home. The last I saw of Bob/Karen, I took a picture of him with a cop in front of our home; she was pointing at me.

Bob is an autogeniphlick, a man eroctically obscessed with himself as a female. I'm Matriarch of the Erie. Everyone is Erie. Erie is holographic, each contains the whole.

So, if you are Erie, does that mean you are Bob/Karen? And if not, how did you not know "Bob/Karen" was autogynophilic?

Edited by Lava_Lady

Just out of curiosity, couldn't you have merged with Bob at some point early on and experienced his thoughts and emotions regarding this subject? As you've written before, you are supposed to be able to "empathically" become the person you are with for a certain period of time. If this is so, then I don't understand why Bob's revelation was such a surprise to you.

• Like 1

I wrote lots more, lost it: But I do wonder why I never became Bob/Karen as the Source questions. I thank all responses, but I lost most of what I wrote. So again:

Years after Bob evicted the kids and I, I had a young boyfriend, Leon, who hated my BFF, who was also my daughter-in-law, Char. And she hated him. I didn't blame either of them.

Char had a dream that the police called her and said that I was dead.She woke before she found out how I died, but she thought Leon killed me. So he bought me a long black satin dress to be buried in. I returned home, wearing the balce dress, when the police called me: "Emmy, your sister-in-law committed suicide and your son, Jesse, climbed a ladder to climb through her window and he found her dead."

I raced to the scene feeling invinsible. It wasn't me that died. It was that b****, Emmy.

When I left, she possessed me, told me to turn into an large apartment complex, enter a three-story building containing many apartments and in the basement, she urged me to knock at a door labeled 13. I heard a phone ring inside, and I thought, "This can't be Bob's place, because he considers phones an intrusion." But then I hear Bob answering the phone and after a short conversation, crying out, "Norris is dead?"

Norris was Bob's best friend. I knocked on his door and when he opened it and saw me dressed in black, he clutched his chest. "Someone is dead," I said.

Edited by Yinarchy

I wrote lots more, lost it: But I do wonder why I never became Bob/Karen as the Source questions. I thank all responses, but I lost most of what I wrote. So again:

Years after Bob evicted the kids and I, I had a young boyfriend, Leon, who hated my BFF, who was also my daughter-in-law, Char. And she hated him. I didn't blame either of them.

Char had a dream that the police called her and said that I was dead.She woke before she found out how I died, but she thought Leon killed me. So he bought me a long black satin dress to be buried in. I returned home, wearing the balce dress, when the police called me: "Emmy, your sister-in-law committed suicide and your son, Jesse, climbed a ladder to climb through her window and he found her dead."

I raced to the scene feeling invinsible. It wasn't me that died. It was that b****, Emmy.

When I left, she possessed me, told me to turn into an large apartment complex, enter a three-story building containing many apartments and in the basement, she urged me to knock at a door labeled 13. I heard a phone ring inside, and I thought, "This can't be Bob's place, because he considers phones an intrusion." But then I hear Bob answering the phone and after a short conversation, crying out, "Norris is dead?"

Norris was Bob's best friend. I knocked on his door and when he opened it and saw me dressed in black, he clutched his chest. "Someone is dead," I said.

I cannot connect your response as an answer to what the SOURCE asked in anyway what so ever.

It makes no sense therefore I can't even begin to understand what you are talking about at all.

Thus, my only conclusion is that you are on hallucinogenics, as you stated you are apt to do (in your article).

Thanks though.

• Like 1

I keep writting, keep losing it. So right to the point. I found Bob at the same time he found out his best friend Norris died. Bob fell to the floor like he was having a heart attack and that is the last I saw of him.

8/14/2013 I am totally alone, in a perfect hell and my heart, Jacob is in a worse hell, in prison since he just turned 15 and his father, my son Dusty Stump took him and now Jacob is serving 3 to 10 for raping his little sister, Allaura, my first granddaughter. I go back and think, how could I have changed things?

I come upon an old poster of Bob's that reads: I DON'T KNOW WHETHER OR NOT THERE IS A GOD, BUT I CAN'T HELP THINKING SOMETHING IS LOOKING OVER ME.

Some guy calls and says he found a cell phone and he hit the button labeled MUM. That's me.

I think it must be TJ's phone, but I call his number and he can't talk because he is in the back of a cop car.

I have many numbers for Dusty, but they all end in "No." Last time I saw Dusty, he took my $100, said he would call his son, Jacob, and first of the month, he and I would go and see him in juvie, 300 miles away.

I can only talk to Jacob ten minutes a day between 5:30 and a quarter to nine. I told him his father, Dusty was going to call him, and we were visiting him, probably on his birthday: he is turning 18. I never should have promised him, he cried for longing of his father.

Edited by Yinarchy

OK, I lost everything I wrote again. Right to it..... I found a number for Natasha, oldest step-granddaughter, and called it. A man answered.

I called a random number and when the phone was answered I asked for Natasha. “This is Bob Nowatchick.”

What are the chances: I will win power ball, balanced.

Dear , Advise,

God,

I called Natasha,

“hello.”

“this is the bad grandma.”

“This is Bob Nowatchick.”

“I love you, there is a God, remember your poster, looking at it today. I DON'T Know IF there is A GOD, BUT I CAN'T HELP FEELING SOMETHING IS LOOKING OVER ME.There is a God, Da to Jeus, my Savior.

What are the chances I'd reach Bob,? I win the PowerBall, my pervectly balanced balls,

“This is Bob Nowatchick.”

Can't be.

Bob. This is Mary. How can this happen?

“I've been praying for you. Your health,” he/she says

How is your health?

“God speaks through coincidence and synchronicity.”

GOD/Bob

I have written this over and over and it keeps getting lost. I'll be back, but for now: THE END

Can't remember, brain damaged, born again,

How is Crystal?

"She's an engineer.”

Jake is serving 3 to 10.

I give him my nu.

Call Jake at Goshen , every night, ten minutes, “I wouldn't mind seeing Bob."

“I love you, I'd said, “Let's take advantage of a free benefit trip to see Jake in prison.”

Calls me back and insists he is brain damaged, can't remember.

He calls back and the end is I love him/her, And Bob won't devolge his address to me, even as I know, because I'm evil...

Pray for me.

Because you don't get it.

I'm sorry, I keep losing most of what I write, so I know it doesn't make much sense...having computer problems...

I'm sorry, I keep losing most of what I write, so I know it doesn't make much sense...having computer problems...

Take your computer into a store to have it tuned up yinarchy, it has sent a few viruses my way through email. It will work better then.

This is just creepy. And BTW, is it Bob Nowatchick or Nowantchick? And why do so many of these posts read like a bad screenplay?

• Like 2

The Time Warner man came this morning and fixed my phone and computer and even the first step on my porch, honestly! What a nice guy... Although I still have viruses, although I think it is my late twin cousin possessing my computer, and before anyone jumps on me, and says, certainly it is viruses, not my late twin cousin possessing my computer, I I wrote a story from it and it is my imagination. Or not.

To the Source, I spontaneously become others, I have no control over it. If I could be Bob, I would love me, the kids and our home. I'm trying to say that he evicted the kids and I-- I have a picture of him in front of our beautiful house, standing next to the Sheriff and cop car and pointing at me-- He hates me, says I am evil, has a legal judgement on me for storing my possessions after he evicted me and the kids.

It may read like a bad screenplay, but it is true. After years of separation, I was standing outside his door dressed in black when he got the call that his best friend had died. And I realize that it was exactly a year ago that my daughter-in-law, mother of my second born grandson, died of an overdose. And I'm trying to reach my son or granddaughter, and Bob answers the phone, and somehow, I've reached him although he has a private number. What are the odds? Bob/Karen, who I have not seen or heard from in at least 5 years, but who I blame for everything. Who says he is going to heaven and I am evil, because he is saved. And I am not.

I'm saying there is an underlining pattern here in which I consider Bob/Karen the ultimate in Selfish, to be alone. Yet here I am, old, handicapped, poor and alone. I'm in a living hell, having lost everything, my home, my children, my grandchildren. Jake. Still, God speaks to me when I call a number written in my address book. And the person who answers says, "This is Bob Nowatchick."

I'm gaining success as a writer, and my stuff is anti-establishment, Real Lies, Writing That Risks, The Bad Version. I'm putting myself out here to tell something that can't be proved and sounds like a bad screenplay...But it's true.

To the Source, I spontaneously become others, I have no control over it. If I could be Bob, I would love me, the kids and our home. I'm trying to say that he evicted the kids and I-- I have a picture of him in front of our beautiful house, standing next to the Sheriff and cop car and pointing at me-- He hates me, says I am evil, has a legal judgement on me for storing my possessions after he evicted me and the kids.

Hi Yinarchy..

Just wondering, are you always aware of your becoming?

I read your Column on the Erie, but I am wondering if you are always aware of it? And could it work in reverse, as in instead of you being the walk in, some other may walk into you.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like the typical hell some transgenders put their family through. I knew a kid in school who's dad experienced a similar shock stress and suddenly decided he wasn't a man any more and wanted to be a woman instead. He went and got the surgery. So much for the psych screening process. The whole family unravelled and went insane, scattered to the four winds. Imagine the psychological stress of attempting to change your gender has on your kids, your wife, your grandkids. Before this they were just ordinary folks, getting along. Instead of being evaluated for psychological shock, the man was misdiagnosed and convinced by the neo psychological community that he was a "transgender". A lot of that is going around unfortunately.

There are support groups for families who have severely mentally ill people in their ranks. I think the OP could use one of these support groups.

Edited by SSilhouette
  • Like 1

Professor T: How would I know if I was ever possessed by another? I wonder if those I become know that I am there with them, especially when they die? Am I like an angel?

SSilhouette: You've got it: The narcissistic form of psychiatry that labels at the destruction of the family and social identity because it is the newest label.

White Crane Feather: Sorry for giving you a virus. You always know in the deepest spiritual sense.

Professor T: How would I know if I was ever possessed by another? I wonder if those I become know that I am there with them, especially when they die? Am I like an angel?

SSilhouette: You've got it: The narcissistic form of psychiatry that labels at the destruction of the family and social identity because it is the newest label.

White Crane Feather: Sorry for giving you a virus. You always know in the deepest spiritual sense.

No bother to me, I just get a lot of emails that I don't open. I'm usually disappointed that its not actually you :). It's also indicative of the chaos around you, it's not surprising actually. I hope you feel better soon and I'm always available to talk. :)

White Crane Feather: You are the ...what?...deepest, most spiritual? I can't describe you, but you are. I'm always in chaos, no piece and the hands always grabbing at me. You are the only person I look to. You are wise, spiritual and ...knowing.

White Crane Feather: You are the ...what?...deepest, most spiritual? I can't describe you, but you are. I'm always in chaos, no piece and the hands always grabbing at me. You are the only person I look to. You are wise, spiritual and ...knowing.

There are other compassionate people out there yinarchy, you can find them. Non specific religion churches or spiritual groups might be a good place for you. A moderate and modern Christian church might be good to, but you will have to keep your shamanic experiences quiet. In any case, thank you, I'm just a dad though. I know more than some and not nearly as much as others. I do speak to spirits about you, so it's not all me. You can look to the great spirit that is inside of you too. She never leaves and will direct you if you can calm the other influences in your life and listen to the inner voice you are given. The trick is to surrender to the great spirit and realize you are a vessel of divine light. The great spirit will clean you out and wash you.

Take care yinarchy... Matriarch of the eerie.

Depends what you mean by "pesky". The kind of psychology that relies on science or the kind that doesn't that seems to be in vogue today.

what kind of the study of the mind doesn't involve science in your view