Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Roseanne Barr: “MK Ultra Rules In Hollywood”

david icke is right

http://intellihub.co...s-in-hollywood/

Not long ago, Roseanne made some shocking statements, eluding that Hollywood and the entertainment industry is dominated by MK Ultra

For those of you that don’t know, Roseanne Barr is a well known actress, comedian, writer, television producer and director. She has won several awards which include Emmy awards, Golden Globe awards, People’s Choice awards and more.

Randy quaid on hollywood

[media=]

I am so glad I am not surrounded by these crazies.

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy.

• Like 1

Did the aliens tell her this or one of her other personalities?

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy.

This is going to be my Sig. Couldn't stop laughing.

• Like 1

You gotta wonder how deep this stuff runs.

Well there's obviously miles and miles of s**t so .... miles and miles I'd say.

I find it hardest to believe that Rosanne Bar or Randy Quaid would be the two who would know about this.

I wouldn't believe Roseham as far as the Dallas Cowboys could throw her,and Believe me Dallas Cowboys suck, Man to believe that Cow is like believing Freddy Kruger is Real,or like I can move mountains with my mind or I can stick my elbow in my ear, Roseanne or should I say Roseham or pig,clown or anything like that and Id be right,to believe her is just plain STUPID, YUCK.now I cant get that Fat ugly so called human out of my mind Just Plain YUCK!!!

With a stick?

Sticks too risky. I think we should evacuate the planet, and nuke the sight from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

• Like 1

AND! ...here's another thread that should be relegated to the 'fun and games' forum. This is ridiculous.

Thanks again, Mr. Icke.

• Like 1

AND! ...here's another thread that should be relegated to the 'fun and games' forum. This is ridiculous.

Thanks again, Mr. Icke.

Think we can petition for a "Bulls*** Spouted by Celebrities" section? This and that mess with Jenny Mcarthy "curing" her sons autism would be the first to go in... we can have a whole subsection just for Randy Quaid!

• Like 1

Like a pinata?

If so, I wouldn't eat the lollies (candy) that fall out, lol.

• Like 1

Hollywood is all liberal left wing loons

Apart from the ones that are/were Right Wing Loons obviously ;)

Think we can petition for a "Bulls*** Spouted by Celebrities" section? This and that mess with Jenny Mcarthy "curing" her sons autism would be the first to go in... we can have a whole subsection just for Randy Quaid!

Yeah, this year Randy was denied permanent residence status here in Canada. We were really upset about that because the 'Hollywood star-whackers' might get him.

I thought about giving a You-Tube link to "Randy Quaid Being Terrorized for Exposing the New World Order!", but I just couldn't do it.

For a nut-job he was a fine actor though. :)

Edited by Likely Guy