Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

America Nuked 9/11

poppet

Yes it did seem strange that the president would sit there reading to a bunch of school children while America was under attack, it was also strange that the defense secretary Rumsfeld felt the need to help with stretchers outside the Pentagon when he should have been organizing the defense of his country with his generals.

What is wrong with helping out? My former Wing commander was also assisting at the Pentagon.

Speaking of generals it was also strange that Brigadier General Montague Winfield took a day off at the NMCC and left captain Charles Leidig who on that day had been in charge for the very first time, I believe it was only two years after, he was promoted to Vice Admiral for doing (cough) a really good job that day.

What does that have to do with anything? Rumsfeld was at the Pentagon when American 77 struck, and what makes you think that generals do not go TDY and take leave just like other military members.

And while Donald is in the breakfast room talking to Wolfowitz and Senator Cox about election funds ,AA 77 doesn’t plough straight into the building but flies over the Pentagon,...

American 77 didn't plow into the White House, so where did you think American 77 crashed? At the Pentagon just as American Airlines confirmed.

...Hanjour the worst pilot in aviation history...

He was good enough to obtain a commercial pilot license and a B-737 type-rating.

who was refused a hire of a Cessna completes any extraordinary manoeuvre using no rudder at breakneck speed...

Extraordinary??? I conducted simliar manuervers as a student pilot with less than 30 hours flying time with no problem. I could have gone into the kitchen from the living room and made a sandwich and return to watch TV before he could finish his maneuver.

...and hits the very section that is investigating the unaccounted 2.3 trillion dollars announced to the public the day before …

There was no missing $2.3 trillion. You were duped once again because the Pentagon could not handle that much money and since then, most of the money has been accounted for, so once again, you found yourself a duped victim

And talking about who was in building 7. have the CIA,FBI and the Securities and Exchange Commission who had all the evidence in connection with the ENRON scandal and the Black Eagle Trust Fund which was due to mature on the 12th September 2001 with a whopping 240 billion in securities that was seen to go through wall street unhindered after the FEDERAL RESERVE gave a 15 day amnesty for all trade without having to know where this money came from and to where it went…………...really !!

Really?! Perhaps it would have been better if they had offices in the middle of the street.

OCT disciples are a strange bunch void of any critical thinking and repeat utter nonsense like dr Steven Jones rubbish about there being only trace elements of tritium in building 6 water sample taken 11 days after 9/11 .

Isn't it something that even Steven Jones didn't take that hoaxed mini-nuke story as true.

Edited by skyeagle409

Its All B.S ! It was what it Was ! When are people going to understand this ? Four Airliners were Hi-jacked ,All went in and People died ! Pray it never happens again ! :innocent:

Simply amazing that 911 Truthers don't bother to do their homework or do it properly when they do.

Those who defend the OCT are forced to deny facts, and then their only choice is to demonize those who present troublesome facts.

Speaking of facts, the fact and evidence have proven the OCT as true.

Swanny

Yes, the same levels as during at time of ATMOSPHERIC (as opposed to underground) testing. That says something right there.

Do you suppose that nuclear weapons have been refined since 1960?

Swanny

Yes, the same levels as during at time of ATMOSPHERIC (as opposed to underground) testing. That says something right there.

Do you suppose that nuclear weapons have been refined since 1960?

yes, and as i said before, the idea is to get more bang for one's buck, not to make them more inconspicuous and produce less fallout. If a Nuke had been used at the WTC I think you'd have been able to see the mushroom cloud from a good few miles away, not have to fiddle figures about levels of Trilithium to find evidence.

yes, and as i said before, the idea is to get more bang for one's buck, not to make them more inconspicuous and produce less fallout. If a Nuke had been used at the WTC I think you'd have been able to see the mushroom cloud from a good few miles away, not have to fiddle figures about levels of Trilithium to find evidence.

You are assuming that today's nuclear devices are no more sophisticated or advanced than those of 1945.

I don't think that is a valid assumption, do you?

Yes, the same levels as during at time of ATMOSPHERIC (as opposed to underground) testing.

It was obvious there was no atmospheric nuclear detonation over New York City on 9/11/2001. In regard to underground nuclear testing, nukes create huge craters.

sedan_crater.jpg

There was no such crater beneath the WTC buildings on 9/11/2001. That says something right there.

Edited by skyeagle409

You are assuming that today's nuclear devices are no more sophisticated or advanced than those of 1945.

That is completely irrelevant and you knew it and you also knew there was no nuclear detonation at ground zero. A nuke is a nuke and the laws of physics regarding nukes do not change with a stroke of your keyboard. Did you really think that people were born yesterday?!

Anyone who is familiar with nukes would have known that the mini-nuke story was a hoax to begin with and why even Steven Jones dismissed nukes at ground zero, which is saying a lot considering his stance on 911.

Edited by skyeagle409

What do you mean by sophisticated? The idea of a Weapon of Mass Destruction is just that; mass destruction. Sophistication in those terms is to make an even bigger bang.

But a silent , small, no emp producing nuclear device?

I understand what you are grasping at is theoretical, but it seems to me you are trying to make theories fit your intended outcome.

Swanny

Yes, it says that you don't have the numbers I asked for. Without a numerical basis, the tritium argument is meaningless.

You are comparing the levels at the claimed detonation site with levels diluted by the entire atmosphere of the Earth.

What do you mean by sophisticated? The idea of a Weapon of Mass Destruction is just that; mass destruction. Sophistication in those terms is to make an even bigger bang.

Consider that the first nuclear weapons were so large that a B-29 was required to carry them. Hiroshima was a uranium fission bomb, and weeks later Nagasaki was a plutonium fission bomb.

Imagine if the equivalent explosive power could be reduced in size to something that would fit into something much smaller. That would be advantageous and much more practical to deploy. The US had the Davy Crockett, a "tactical" nuclear weapon launched from a recoiless rifle by the time I was in the Army in 1969.

The "hydrogen bomb" was a fusion bomb instead of fission.

So bigger bang was part of the equation, but from a practical aspect, a smaller more portable weapon would be desireable, especially if the 'bang' was close to the bigger types.

As a matter of comparison of technology development, in 1945 we had primitive jet engines just going operational, primitive nuclear weapons just going operational, and primitive drone aircraft just going operational. We know how much more advanced all those technologies have become in 60 years.

There have been huge advances in nuclear physics and weapons development in that time. By the late 60's we had nuclear reactors that would fit on a boat.

Consider that the first nuclear weapons were so large that a B-29 was required to carry them. Hiroshima was a uranium fission bomb, and weeks later Nagasaki was a plutonium fission bomb.

Imagine if the equivalent explosive power could be reduced in size to something that would fit into something much smaller. That would be advantageous and much more practical to deploy. The US had the Davy Crockett, a "tactical" nuclear weapon launched from a recoiless rifle by the time I was in the Army in 1969.

The "hydrogen bomb" was a fusion bomb instead of fission. So bigger bang was part of the equation, but from a practical aspect, a smaller more portable weapon would be desireable, especially if the 'bang' was close to the bigger types.

As a matter of comparison of technology development, in 1945 we had primitive jet engines just going operational, primitive nuclear weapons just going operational, and primitive drone aircraft just going operational. We know how much more advanced all those technologies have become in 60 years.

There have been huge advances in nuclear physics and weapons development in that time. By the late 60's we had nuclear reactors that would fit on a boat.

A nuke is a nuke, whether small or large, they create blinding flashes, temperatures in the millions of degrees, blast and radiation effects, EMP, and radioactive residue, none of which were evident at ground zero.

Just found on YT that shows that government agents planned 9/11 (jokingly)

That was great!! Lucky for my keyboard that I wasn't drinking coffee as I watched the video!

That was great!! Lucky for my keyboard that I wasn't drinking coffee as I watched the video!

Guess we should ask BR if he has evidence of wally miller's signed NDA?

Guess we should ask BR if he has evidence of wally miller's signed NDA?

I might do just that! Babe Ruth has struck out at the plate of reality, and I think it's time I told him that game rained out on his bag of tricks an hour ago.

A nuke is a nuke, whether small or large, they create blinding flashes, temperatures in the millions of degrees, blast and radiation effects, EMP, and radioactive residue, none of which were evident at ground zero.

Yet another statement demonstrating your ignorance Sky.

You want me to believe that there have been no advances in nuclear technology since 1945. Your world view relies upon such ignorance.

There is a reason so many vehicles had blistered paint, broken out windows and completely melted tires, but it is beyond your comprehension.

There is a reason that the epidemiology of rare cancers amongst the First Responders and those working at Ground Zero duplicate the same at Hiroshima, Nagasaki and Chernobyl, but you prefer to kid yourself about that.

Yet another statement demonstrating your ignorance Sky.

You want me to believe that there have been no advances in nuclear technology since 1945. Your world view relies upon such ignorance.

There is a reason so many vehicles had blistered paint, broken out windows and completely melted tires, but it is beyond your comprehension.

There is a reason that the epidemiology of rare cancers amongst the First Responders and those working at Ground Zero duplicate the same at Hiroshima, Nagasaki and Chernobyl, but you prefer to kid yourself about that.

Those all happen in standard car fires. However nukes produce enough heat to melt away steel in its intense heat blast yet not 1 instance of a melted vehicle other than soft rubber tires?

Ignorant post is just....well...ignorant.

• Like 1

It was obvious there was no atmospheric nuclear detonation over New York City on 9/11/2001. In regard to underground nuclear testing, nukes create huge craters.

sedan_crater.jpg

There was no such crater beneath the WTC buildings on 9/11/2001. That says something right there.

yes it does say something and that is we are talking about mini/micro nukes a thousand or more times smaller than the Sedan crater so why post such an irrelevant post. The Sedan crater was formed after a 104-kiloton-of-TNT (440 TJ) nuclear explosion and was the largest in the plowshare program and radiated over 13 million people ,causing the program to shut down.

i find it interesting that as you claim your a military man ,why you would excuse Donald Rumsfeld from not being at his post when America was under attack, i would call it a dereliction of duty that the Defense Secretary would rather be seen carrying a stretcher than in the tele conference room organizing the defense of the nation with the rest of the generals.

Just found on YT that shows that government agents planned 9/11 (jokingly)

my advice would be to read more and write less and if you like u tube vids try this one by Snordster a new member of the team a Veterans Today

… by the Snordster

“It all comes down to 9/11. Everything that has happened has happened based on a lie. Everyone in government; in the media, in entertainment, in organized religion, in the public eye and in the public who accepts and promotes the official story is either a traitor or a tool. Everyone who does not stand forth and speak truth to power is a coward, a liar and complicit in mass murder. Everyone- everywhere can be measured according to this litmus test.” ….Visible

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/08/26/nine-eleven-is-the-litmus-test/

i find it interesting that as you claim your a military man ,why you would excuse Donald Rumsfeld from not being at his post when America was under attack,...

Why would he continue to push papers at his desk after American 77 struck the Pentagon? Your comments flies in the face of common sense!

Edited by skyeagle409

yes it does say something and that is we are talking about mini/micro nukes a thousand or more times smaller than the Sedan crater so why post such an irrelevant post. The Sedan crater was formed after a 104-kiloton-of-TNT (440 TJ) nuclear explosion and was the largest in the plowshare program and radiated over 13 million people ,causing the program to shut down.

i find it interesting that as you claim your a military man ,why you would excuse Donald Rumsfeld from not being at his post when America was under attack, i would call it a dereliction of duty that the Defense Secretary would rather be seen carrying a stretcher than in the tele conference room organizing the defense of the nation with the rest of the generals.

Donald Rumsfeld is human, just like you and me. In a tragic situation, you can't blame people for acting upon human instinct to help a fellow man in times of chaos.

Just like all other CT's, you like to focus on the irrelevant details.