Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The People's Voice Secures London Studio

david icke is right

You might want to get your foot out of your mouth.

There you go pulling facts out of your behind again. Don't pretend you've done something you haven't, you can't even support the claims you've made in the last few pages.

If I'm the fly does that make you the piece of ****?

You don't even know how to have a civilized debate. You just attack people because of your poor self esteem. I don't think you even believe what you say yourself.

• Like 1

You don't even know how to have a civilized debate. You just attack people because of your poor self esteem. I don't think you even believe what you say yourself.

You don't know what a debate is. Spreading lie after lie is not debating, nor is attacking people for not accepting your lies.

But you are partly correct, you don't think.

You don't know what a debate is. Spreading lie after lie is not debating, nor is attacking people for not accepting your lies.

But you are partly correct, you don't think.

You are the one attacking me and you have been attacking me since the beginning of this thread. It seems like you have some sort of agenda to put anybody down that don't go along with what the mainstream believes. Its not my fault you have issues.

• Like 1

You are the one attacking me and you have been attacking me since the beginning of this thread. It seems like you have some sort of agenda to put anybody down that don't go along with what the mainstream believes. Its not my fault you have issues.

What is your fault is attacking anyone who rejects your nonsense since your first post, making false accusations about them. Don't start playing the victim card now. Edited by Rlyeh

What is your fault is attacking anyone who rejects your nonsense since your first post, making false accusations about them. Don't start playing the victim card now.

If I recall this thread is about David Icke and the peoples voice. In reality you are out of place in this thread. Why don't you go somewhere where you are wanted. Nobody wants to hear your gibberish here. Yea we know you don't believe David Icke. Your point has been made now go harrass somebody else with your childish antics.

• Like 1

You haven't found any evidence because you haven't looked. You seem very robotic or programmed in your ways.

The programmed mind is a hard thing to break. What is real and what is not real? Isn't everything an illusion anyway?

I haven't looked? How would you know?

How about you how me the evidence then? It seems like you're the one programmed to accept all this cult-like reptilian business.

If I recall this thread is about David Icke and the peoples voice. In reality you are out of place in this thread. Why don't you go somewhere where you are wanted. Nobody wants to hear your gibberish here. Yea we know you don't believe David Icke. Your point has been made now go harrass somebody else with your childish antics.

Excuse me, this is a discussion forum, not a fan club. He's as welcome to post his beliefs, for or against, as you are.

I'm gonna regret asking this, but in a nutshell.

What is Icke's background that he's the authority on all this stuff?

Oh yes you are. :tsu:

when he was presenting snooker this energy was annoying him, felt like someone was in the room with him, until one day he shouted "look what ever you are talk to me because you're driving me nuts". Well he went to a medium and the medium never felt energy like what she had. The message was something like "you are going to reveal to the world secret that have been suppressed from man on a world stage". over twenty years ago nothing, wembley arena good enough?

When david icke was born his soul was gonna have this experience, he is part of the godhead, the chakra system the highest point of awareness. He is here to break the trance humans have been put into by the suppressors. He went to peru and literally got plugged into the earths energy and was downloaded with concepts, well information on how he will wake people up.

If you really are interested I recommend the book : love changes everything by icke. I :nw: this book.

You asked, life is not what we have been told it is. It is so big our minds are to small to comprehend the truth, but some like me are looking. :yes:

• Like 2

Based on the response you received, I think regret is a huge understatement.

• Like 2

Based on the response you received, I think regret is a huge understatement.

Yeah NEVER ASK QUESTIONS!!! :whistle:

• Like 1

when he was presenting snooker this energy was annoying him, felt like someone was in the room with him, until one day he shouted "look what ever you are talk to me because you're driving me nuts". Well he went to a medium and the medium never felt energy like what she had. The message was something like "you are going to reveal to the world secret that have been suppressed from man on a world stage". over twenty years ago nothing, wembley arena good enough?

When david icke was born his soul was gonna have this experience, he is part of the godhead, the chakra system the highest point of awareness. He is here to break the trance humans have been put into by the suppressors. He went to peru and literally got plugged into the earths energy and was downloaded with concepts, well information on how he will wake people up.

If you really are interested I recommend the book : love changes everything by icke. I :nw: this book.

You asked, life is not what we have been told it is. It is so big our minds are to small to comprehend the truth, but some like me are looking. :yes:

I don't believe in the whole "reptilian aliens control the world" but I do like some of the other stuff he says. He seems like a pretty cool guy. :)

Love this article here: http://www.davidicke.com/articles/political-manipulation-mainmenu-72/18281-barack-obama-the-naked-emperor

• Like 1

I don't believe in the whole "reptilian aliens control the world" but I do like some of the other stuff he says. He seems like a pretty cool guy. :)

Love this article here: http://www.davidicke...e-naked-emperor

The liberals all went nuts over obama, HE IS BLACK HE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD!! :whistle: The controllers know how to manipulate the stupid. :yes::unsure2: I mean not you guys on this site, your science religion is just GGGGRRREeeeaaaattt!! :nw:

• Like 2

Yeah NEVER ASK QUESTIONS!!! :whistle:

I ask questions all the time.. Seems to me it is you who doesn't question the scientific validity of Icke claims.

I rely on evidence to support facts. You rely on faith and YouTube to support your beliefs. That is the reason why nobody bothers to take your threads seriously.

The liberals all went nuts over obama, HE IS BLACK HE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD!! :whistle: The controllers know how to manipulate the stupid. :yes:

You bet they do!

I think Goebbels and Hitler would be applauding on how well the mainstream media indoctrinates the masses. Heck, even commercials are full of propaganda. Everywhere you look you see corporate propaganda, trying to entice you to buy this or that.... People really need to think for themselves. Do they really need the latest IPhone, or IPad? Or the latest, more expensive gaming console? Does that really make them happy and fulfill them? Or does it keep them from having to think too much?

• Like 1

I ask questions all the time.. Seems to me it is you who doesn't question the scientific validity of Icke claims.

I rely on evidence to support facts. You rely on faith and YouTube to support your beliefs. That is the reason why nobody bothers to take your threads seriously.

I think If you went back to when david icke was telling people about what was coming, and now seeing it is here then I can't understand your thinking at all. He has been proved correct about his science claims, but then again you do have to actually bother to read up about the guy, perhaps. :whistle:

As einstein says,

photo.jpeg

• Like 2

Well, I don't view the reptilian concept as "literal alien beings" from an outer galaxy that have somehow -in an avatar sense of somehow possess the minds and actions of anyone, mainly the elite.

I recently viewed an interview of David Icke and Alex Jones .In that interview I understood his perspective differently concerning the reptilian topic he mentioned I don't know what he really believes about it all in his heart , and I certainly do not believe that he is a savior like figure and that he was charged by an energy source within the earth.

In my own understanding all the reptilian theory relates to are bloodlines .It's very possible that maybe some people are wired differently because of their d.n.a because of their genes. Though I've learned that pretty much most elitist are raised and groomed to be cold towards people such as ourselves. They are without natural compassion and love for all humanity. If they had compassion and love for all,all inhabitants of the world would know so.

I think the biggest reason for why they do not have compassion and love for all ,is because they do not appreciate anything. What has a politician ever earned honestly? What have international globalist bankers ever earned honestly?And so on. I know we were not meant to be a part of nature so that we function accordingly to what the elites set in play for us to follow ,while they create wars and destroy to remain elitist.

• Like 1

Who doesn't have faith? Do you understand what faith is? As for the evidence of placing fact on a matter by experimentation - science, as wonderful as it is can not claim fact to everything that is . Should we disregard science as an incomplete source - being that it is unable to place fact on what it is unequipped to test by means of experiment ?

There are diverse minds within the science community. Some have placed aside their old beliefs of "if science can not place fact of by means of experimenting it doesn't exist then"

Knowing all the while that science can not experiment on what it is unequipped to do - to suggest or place thought that therefore it doesn't exist , is at times absurd - Thankfully there are those that have an open new perspective of understanding- and because of experiencing that which they could not validate as fact of by means of experiment , does not give any man or woman of science experiments the validation to suggest that it does not exist.

Let science study and experiment faith . Or has it confirmed that already as fact of ? So what were you suggesting about faith and science?

Edited by Reann
  • Like 1

^

@RaptorBites

The comments that are made at times in regards to you tube video are debatable. They are debatable because I know there are plenty of educational topics uploaded on the site. I would like to think that you also know this.

In systems of schooling not everything you are told to memorize is fact of matter.I would also like to think that you do understand that the internet can be utilized as a learning tool . I've come across so many fascinating topics on you tube that were posted by so many wonderful people in which I'm thankful for - doesn't mean I don't read from books though . But the internet has been such a wonderful tool worldwide in getting information out that once was not easily obtainable....

• Like 1

Well, I don't view the reptilian concept as "literal alien beings" from an outer galaxy that have somehow -in an avatar sense of somehow possess the minds and actions of anyone, mainly the elite.

I recently viewed an interview of David Icke and Alex Jones .In that interview I understood his perspective differently concerning the reptilian topic he mentioned I don't know what he really believes about it all in his heart , and I certainly do not believe that he is a savior like figure and that he was charged by an energy source within the earth.

In my own understanding all the reptilian theory relates to are bloodlines .It's very possible that maybe some people are wired differently because of their d.n.a because of their genes. Though I've learned that pretty much most elitist are raised and groomed to be cold towards people such as ourselves. They are without natural compassion and love for all humanity. If they had compassion and love for all,all inhabitants of the world would know so.

I think the biggest reason for why they do not have compassion and love for all ,is because they do not appreciate anything. What has a politician ever earned honestly? What have international globalist bankers ever earned honestly?And so on. I know we were not meant to be a part of nature so that we function accordingly to what the elites set in play for us to follow ,while they create wars and destroy to remain elitist.

See, that makes a lot of sense to me, in a way....

All U.S. Presidents Except One Related To One British King, Found By 12 Year Old Girl

Link: http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=%2F#/home

I will have to find that interview, btw. Sounds interesting.

• Like 1

Their could be a possibility that these reptiles could be from earth and just stayed out of site. Credo mutwa confirms this. As david icke says their is no OUT THERE, only what is in our minds, beliefs etc. What these reptiles have done is change the DNA of some humans and their the ones who have been working on putting their genes into power in different towns cities on planet earth. If you like to install the same system so we all have to bow down to it no matter where we are in the world.

If you understand how the body works the planet work in the same way. This is why we have acupuncture, the body needs to have its energy balanced and get rid of blockages just like planet earth, we are no different.

In my own understanding all the reptilian theory relates to are bloodlines

I believe these reptiles manipulated the human body, mind so as when the reptile come's into our frequency it is able to take control of the body. It is reported that these reptiles can not handle this 3rd world density because it is to toxic for them. They need to live in a world full of hatred and dense toxicity. This could why fukushima blew up so as to create a world for these reptiles to live in.

.It's very possible that maybe some people are wired differently because of their d.n.a because of their genes.

I think very plausible. We have the ability though to alter our DNA or they can alter our DNA with Flouride, radio frequencies such as mobile phones.

Though I've learned that pretty much most elitist are raised and groomed to be cold towards people such as ourselves.

Tony bliar, david cameron all trained specially to be in government. These guys don't take chances everything is well thought out.

They are without natural compassion and love for all humanity. If they had compassion and love for all,all inhabitants of the world would know so.

They havn't though.

They have been trained into what they believe. Politicians don't rule the world ROTHSCHILDS rule the world and rule the politicians. Once people work out it's all been created for an illusion and to keep the duality it's game over.

• Like 2

See, that makes a lot of sense to me, in a way....

All U.S. Presidents Except One Related To One British King, Found By 12 Year Old Girl

Link: http://m.youtube.com...top_uri=/#/home

I will have to find that interview, btw. Sounds interesting.

I seen that about the presidents. And yeah , in a way it makes more sense about the bloodline connection. i get what else he is relating things to . He goes on about their sickness and all.

The interview was on an Alex Jones broadcast . I tried to find it once after that and what i found was David Icke at one of his seminar s , and he repeated word for word , exactly what Alex Jones aired on his broadcast of all these people ...

I think this might be the one I seen on Alex Jones , about the reptilians bloodline topic... Not sure though.

Edited by Reann
  • Like 1