Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Walking Dead Season 4

MacsMom

can`t wait for this and Breaking Bad to start again...... AMC sure got it right the last few years. Hope they keep it up.

Anyone who says "TV is all crap" to me gets met with The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones as three examples of amazing TV shows. Frankly I think TV has never been this good.

Can we start a petition to move this years September to the end of the year so October can come sooner?

• Like 2

I liked Season 2 better overall, but I still love the show. Can't wait.

Wasnt it season 2 when they got stuck on that farm FOREVER,... I mean, I get the building characters and all!! But I almost let the show go because of it,... Boooring as hell.

hope it doesn't start awesome and end with a huge ati-climax like 3

I've watched the show since its inception. I'm not sure how I feel about some things.

Like how it's still set at The Prison.

They spent most of season 2 looking for Sophia.

It feels like they're taking forever to advance any where.

I've watched the show since its inception. I'm not sure how I feel about some things.

Like how it's still set at The Prison.

They spent most of season 2 looking for Sophia.

It feels like they're taking forever to advance any where.

considering what happens in the comics when they "advance" (hint: things actually get worse) that mightn't be a bad thing.

considering what happens in the comics when they "advance" (hint: things actually get worse) that mightn't be a bad thing.

I've read the story lines of the comics (I haven't actually read too many of the comics, only kind of randomly).

There's a huge departure between what happens to a lot of the characters in the comics and the show.

I'm totally excitied for this season!

It can't come quick enough!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I've read the story lines of the comics (I haven't actually read too many of the comics, only kind of randomly).

There's a huge departure between what happens to a lot of the characters in the comics and the show.

At least it means there are not too many spoilers in the comic to read before the show catches up. I think the comics are really radically different in the characters missing in the show, or like Shane who got killed by Carl very early on, and he wasn't even a zombie. I guess comic book Carl is a bit too much of a killer for TV Carl...

I'm worried for the show, at times its fun and there's good action and story archs.

at other times it feels like a chore to set through. And it seems to have become more chore laden as the series has progressed.

At least it means there are not too many spoilers in the comic to read before the show catches up. I think the comics are really radically different in the characters missing in the show, or like Shane who got killed by Carl very early on, and he wasn't even a zombie. I guess comic book Carl is a bit too much of a killer for TV Carl...

Good points.

Carl, even in the television show is a little baddie. But he kills people outright, and seems to have lost some of his morality in the comic books.

Good points.

Carl, even in the television show is a little baddie. But he kills people outright, and seems to have lost some of his morality in the comic books.

And lost something else as well, but I'm not going say in public in case that "event" makes it onto the TV show, but then Rick hasn't lost anything yet on the show, apart from his mind...

• Like 2

And lost something else as well, but I'm not going say in public in case that "event" makes it onto the TV show, but then Rick hasn't lost anything yet on the show, apart from his mind...

I know both the references you're making.

I guess we'll find out. :)

It's a shame Dale died in the show in Season 2..

He's a much larger character in the comics; I don't feel bad saying that since the TV show and comics are vastly different.

I liked Dale and was really sad when he died. I never read the comics so thank you for not spoiling anything just in case!

I honestly didn't care much for dale. I actually liked Shane a lot before he went a little too crazy.

And I read some of the comics no one has to worry about any spoilers from it. The comics are so insanely different.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dale lives on and actually he is the one who gets half of his leg chopped off. The graphic novel is amazing.

• Like 1

Finally season 4 comes out. Longest wait ever but it was worth it :D loved the first ep

• Like 1

What do you guys think is up with the kid who died at the end? And the pig? I know lots of people are say something about the water source being contaminated.

• Like 1

What do you guys think is up with the kid who died at the end? And the pig? I know lots of people are say something about the water source being contaminated.

I was wondering about that too. Notice how rick kept staring at that one walker with bloody eyes. Something is wrong with the walkers, their numbers increased and they seem more agressive, and rick noticed it. Now the pig, he might of been reminded of lori ( pig died while having piglettes) but he stared at it cos it seemed like it was infected. The animals are probably contaminated. The gun rick uncovered seemed mysterious as well but I cant figure that one out. Anyway, as for the kid, he either ate contaminated food, he died of natural causes, or the virus is evolving. The virus evolving explains the bloody eyes and mouth. In the rest of the walkers and the kid. I could be wrong but thats my theory
  • Like 2

Hmm thats why i think the Virus is alien or mind control

Edited by The New Richard Nixon

I was wondering about that too. Notice how rick kept staring at that one walker with bloody eyes. Something is wrong with the walkers, their numbers increased and they seem more agressive, and rick noticed it. Now the pig, he might of been reminded of lori ( pig died while having piglettes) but he stared at it cos it seemed like it was infected. The animals are probably contaminated. The gun rick uncovered seemed mysterious as well but I cant figure that one out. Anyway, as for the kid, he either ate contaminated food, he died of natural causes, or the virus is evolving. The virus evolving explains the bloody eyes and mouth. In the rest of the walkers and the kid. I could be wrong but thats my theory

Well put, I agree!

• Like 1

I simply took it as the kid dying of a fever (shower in a last ditch attempt to cool down), and then he collapsed (possibly striking his head as he fell). Hence he died and then comes back. That being said, I think they are going for the zombies becoming 'smarter'. :) I for one approve. lol.

I dare say the kid who died is going to get up and bite people in the prison

• Like 1