Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The People's Voice Secures London Studio

david icke is right

Their could be a possibility that these reptiles could be from earth and just stayed out of site. Credo mutwa confirms this. As david icke says their is no OUT THERE, only what is in our minds, beliefs etc. What these reptiles have done is change the DNA of some humans and their the ones who have been working on putting their genes into power in different towns cities on planet earth. If you like to install the same system so we all have to bow down to it no matter where we are in the world.

If you understand how the body works the planet work in the same way. This is why we have acupuncture, the body needs to have its energy balanced and get rid of blockages just like planet earth, we are no different.

I believe these reptiles manipulated the human body, mind so as when the reptile come's into our frequency it is able to take control of the body. It is reported that these reptiles can not handle this 3rd world density because it is to toxic for them. They need to live in a world full of hatred and dense toxicity. This could why fukushima blew up so as to create a world for these reptiles to live in.

I think very plausible. We have the ability though to alter our DNA or they can alter our DNA with Flouride, radio frequencies such as mobile phones.

Tony bliar, david cameron all trained specially to be in government. These guys don't take chances everything is well thought out.

They havn't though.

They have been trained into what they believe. Politicians don't rule the world ROTHSCHILDS rule the world and rule the politicians. Once people work out it's all been created for an illusion and to keep the duality it's game over.

I do know that all is energy . What I am trying to say though , is that, you can be charged with whatever form of energy - but- it is up to the individual to continue on keeping ones vibrations heightened .

For instance- I don't think that just because he may have had a beautiful experience with energy - that it remains within him on a highlighted level. It is still up to him and his desire to grow., to continue to remain focused and in awareness of vibrational levels. . In other words, I see it in a sense that even though he experienced what he did - it does not mean that he possess this perfect balance always- not without meditation and focus- i think he needs to meditate and focus still just as everyone else has to. Though , I think it is more noticeable for him -and for others that have experienced a higher rate of vibrational energy levels than others.

Now as far what you've said regarding the reptilian thing - I would not be one bit surprised if there are scientist that actually have known for sometime - more regarding that mysterious unknown within the universe that is unseen to the five senses.

In the video above - as I'm listening to it - I just heard Alex Jones mention that Tony Blair believes he is possessed by a light or something ? He was saying those people are really and truly into this.

• Like 1

O.K that is the video. So it is not like an alien form of greys or snake like creatures that David is referring to. It appears to sound like something unseen but of an intelligence nature of energy - it knows how to manipulate the mind , it relates also to emotions - it appears to seem as though it's parasitic in nature and is an enemy of nature..

The thing I think of though is that , people who have not experienced the living realness of the unseen, to their knowledge of knowing that there exist more than this reality - those individuals will not know how to comprehend any of this. You know, what I find odd is that to become a Freemason you have to believe in a supreme deity.

• Like 1

I seen that about the presidents. And yeah , in a way it makes more sense about the bloodline connection. i get what else he is relating things to . He goes on about their sickness and all.

The interview was on an Alex Jones broadcast . I tried to find it once after that and what i found was David Icke at one of his seminar s , and he repeated word for word , exactly what Alex Jones aired on his broadcast of all these people ...

I think this might be the one I seen on Alex Jones , about the reptilians bloodline topic... Not sure though.

[media=]

[/media]

Thanks for posting this! I will definitely check it out! :)

Edited by Kowalski

O.K that is the video. So it is not like an alien form of greys or snake like creatures that David is referring to. It appears to sound like something unseen but of an intelligence nature of energy -

[media=]

[/media]

They are actually real.

it knows how to manipulate the mind , it relates also to emotions - it appears to seem as though it's parasitic in nature and is an enemy of nature..

The thing I think of though is that , people who have not experienced the living realness of the unseen, to their knowledge of knowing that there exist more than this reality - those individuals will not know how to comprehend any of this. You know, what I find odd is that to become a Freemason you have to believe in a supreme deity.

What has happened is these guys have hacked into our system and created a schism, duality. from oneness to the universe to duality. The reptiles have just diconnected us from the universal energy. Saturn used to be our sun beaming the energy to this planet but the buggers have switched it off causing what you see now, hell on earth.

Edited by david icke is right

...The reptiles have just diconnected us from the universal energy. Saturn used to be our sun beaming the energy to this planet but the buggers have switched it off causing what you see now, hell on earth.

Saturn was never a star. You're just being ridiculous now.

But wait... I'll try and keep an open mind. DIisright, where did you hear this, or is the source obvious??

Thanks for posting this! I will definitely check it out! :)

Yeah. I don't know. It get's kind of out there. But, it gives thought other cultures and stories . Seems that each culture had a name for things.Seems that David Icke calls that which Christians refer to as demons , he calls them reptilian.

I listened to a man yesterday on you tube. . He claims to be black ops or have been black ops. I don't know how authentic this is or not . I know black ops are no different than regular people in a crowd, one would never know if one was talking to one or not. I know, because I've met people before. And you know what? they were so very nice - yet they did what they were told to do.Some stuff they have to do is really weird. Again I really don't know if this video is authentic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yGD4msbAFd0

• Like 1

^

above video

The man was not black ops. He was involved with something other. He claims that what he was talking about is common knowledge amongst the black ops community....

• Like 1

[media=]

[/media]

They are actually real.

What has happened is these guys have hacked into our system and created a schism, duality. from oneness to the universe to duality. The reptiles have just diconnected us from the universal energy. Saturn used to be our sun beaming the energy to this planet but the buggers have switched it off causing what you see now, hell on earth.

You like David Ickes. Have you taken a look and listen to this ? You can view it on you tube. It's 2.5 hr.'s . I haven't seen it entirely. Is Icke a Mason?

The Biggest Secret of David Icke (Full Movie)

@ David Ickes Is Right

The video you posted of the tribal man was interesting to listening to. I do not believe his story entirely. At least not in a literal sense of every detail in mentioned . Each culture has a way of telling stories -and yes -i do see truth in them - but I don't mistake the metaphor spoken in symbolism as actuality. Though there is a common place that leads to a greater understanding .

You like David Ickes. Have you taken a look and listen to this ? You can view it on you tube. It's 2.5 hr.'s . I haven't seen it entirely. Is Icke a Mason?

The Biggest Secret of David Icke (Full Movie)

No david icke is not a mason he is just a normal human being that has been downloaded with special knowledge that the human has not seen yet. He is waking people up with his information as to how a very small 1% can manipulate and control the world with tv, radio, movies, newspapers and how the 1% own all of them.

Yeah. I don't know. It get's kind of out there. But, it gives thought other cultures and stories . Seems that each culture had a name for things.Seems that David Icke calls that which Christians refer to as demons , he calls them reptilian.

I listened to a man yesterday on you tube. . He claims to be black ops or have been black ops. I don't know how authentic this is or not . I know black ops are no different than regular people in a crowd, one would never know if one was talking to one or not. I know, because I've met people before. And you know what? they were so very nice - yet they did what they were told to do.Some stuff they have to do is really weird. Again I really don't know if this video is authentic.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yGD4msbAFd0[/media]

Every culture their is a demon but what I believe they are refering to is the reptilian, it all seems to go back to them. Every culture has the same story but with a change in names, convenient isn't it.

Jones is a tool.

Jones is a tool.

People are scared of him as he thinks for himself and can see what is going on in his country. Anyone who thinks differently from anyone else is always the nutter.

• Like 1

[media=]

[/media]

They are actually real.

I know I'm late to this 'discussion' but....

triple_facepalm_zps715385cc.png

Edited by Taun

Thanks for your input.

Edited by david icke is right

People are scared of him as he thinks for himself and can see what is going on in his country. Anyone who thinks differently from anyone else is always the nutter.

Oh, the establishment is definitely scared of Alex. He knows what's going on. Why do you think they go to such lengths to discredit him? And let me tell you, he has a TON, of listeners all over the world. Everyone I know listens to him. Even people, I never would have guessed, listen to his show on a daily basis.

People are scared of him as he thinks for himself and can see what is going on in his country.

Because his imaginary friends tell him, gee he's so smart.

smart enough to see through the bull. :tu:

He can't see through his own.

Oh, the establishment is definitely scared of Alex. He knows what's going on. Why do you think they go to such lengths to discredit him? And let me tell you, he has a TON, of listeners all over the world. Everyone I know listens to him. Even people, I never would have guessed, listen to his show on a daily basis.

It is interesting you need to invent what the "establishment" does. What great lengths? Why do they need discredit someone who does such a good job of that themselves?

No different than fundamentalist crying persecution for their own stupidity.

It is interesting you need to invent what the "establishment" does. What great lengths? Why do they need discredit someone who does such a good job of that themselves?

No different than fundamentalist crying persecution for their own stupidity.

I find that people who constantly attack others over their viewpoints, as you seem to be doing, are usually very insecure people, themselves. Your posts in this thread reek of hate, and why? Because you don't like someone else's opinions or viewpoints? It's your opinion that Alex is a 'tool'. Well, that's your opinion. Pretty sure the millions of viewers who listen to him would disagree.

I find that people who constantly attack others over their viewpoints, as you seem to be doing, are usually very insecure people, themselves. Your posts in this thread reek of hate, and why? Because you don't like someone else's opinions or viewpoints? It's your opinion that Alex is a 'tool'. Well, that's your opinion. Pretty sure the millions of viewers who listen to him would disagree.

As you lack the comprehension skills I'll make it clear for you; I hate stupidity. Whether it's spouted by you or a million others.

I find it funny you're here telling me my posts reek of hate, yet your role model's only form of debate is slander. Forget facts or evidence, you can't even see the damn obvious.