Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Water marks appearing on blanket

RAdrian1

Hello there. I've been in search of someone with something similar to what I am going trough I have this blanket on my wall which I use for decoration. I got it from a garage sale. Well I notice water marks on the blanket not normal one but strange marks. There's only two people in my house and my bf was at work. They appear in the time I went to pick him up from work. We look for any evaporation any leaks or any kind of water and found nothing the wall was dry the floor was dry. So we just though it was some kind of breeze. So then two days later I woke up to a miss call and my cell phone was next to the hang blanket. And it had the same exactly water marks. That's when I thought it was not normal and once again we look for any kind of water. But no it was a hot day. So we decide to take it off and trow it away. So he left for work and around 9pm I had the blanket down and ready to trow it away and I notice the water marks appear before me. In 5 min period they appear. I don't know anything about this. What is it?

It sound to me that these "water marks" are stains on the blanket which become visible in certain conditions - such as a certain level of humidity.

• Like 3

It sound to me that these "water marks" are stains on the blanket which become visible in certain conditions - such as a certain level of humidity.

that's something I was thinking. But not sure if a clean blanket could have invisible stains that appear from humidity. If someone else says it. It's two people now. So I'll just say its humidity. Thanks. :)

No problem, glad to help. :tu:

And welcome to UM, btw. Please excuse my rudeness for not offering this welcome before.

• Like 1

No problem, glad to help. :tu:

And welcome to UM, btw. Please excuse my rudeness for not offering this welcome before.

it's ok thanks again and I'll be checking some interesting post in this forum. Good day from Mexico :)