Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is Putin Losing It?

and-then

Where are the people that want to be free of Assad and these islamic terroists groups ?

http://www.foxnews.c...-badly-surface/

http://investigations.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/09/06/20348901-not-one-of-bad-guys-but-syrian-rebel-group-proclaims-anti-american-bent?lite&ocid=msnhp&pos=2

Edited by docyabut2

Where are the people that want to be free of Assad and these islamic terroists groups ?

http://www.foxnews.c...-badly-surface/

http://investigation...cid=msnhp&pos=2

The only person I "know" from the country is KoS and he has regularly reported that the majority of his countrymen are fighting to depose Assad and kick the rest of this rabble out of Syria. I assume they are a silent majority because they are not well trained and armed enough (yet) to get the job done. The execution of those men was sickening but no more sickening than the images of babies and toddlers who screamed themselves into eternity for lack of air. War is horrific - all war. This conflict is exposing the degraded morality of all humanity in these last days. As a race we have decided, it seems, to turn our backs on a portion of the world and just write it off - remaining deaf to their screams. I think it only leads to hearing the screams of those we love, eventually.
  • Like 2

Sorry, but yesterday in a 100 page report to the UN, Russia had scientific data, and irrefutable proof, that the rebels were the ones responsible for the March Sarin gas attack on civilians. And they DO have chemicals. The rebels have been posting videos on Youtube (They ain't too bright) of them gassing small animals....

You can fool some people all of the time.
  • Like 1

The only person I "know" from the country is KoS and he has regularly reported that the majority of his countrymen are fighting to depose Assad and kick the rest of this rabble out of Syria. I assume they are a silent majority because they are not well trained and armed enough (yet) to get the job done. The execution of those men was sickening but no more sickening than the images of babies and toddlers who screamed themselves into eternity for lack of air. War is horrific - all war. This conflict is exposing the degraded morality of all humanity in these last days. As a race we have decided, it seems, to turn our backs on a portion of the world and just write it off - remaining deaf to their screams. I think it only leads to hearing the screams of those we love, eventually.

I suppose one can`nt really believe everything posted on the net, but for the US to go in there has to be some kind of proof of what going on, or its just the fact chemical weapons were used and it must be stopped.

I suppose one can`nt really believe everything posted on the net, but for the US to go in there has to be some kind of proof of what going on, or its just the fact chemical weapons were used and it must be stopped.

The latter. We all know what happened here, and those who deny it are propagandists.
  • Like 1

they don't have chemcial weapons

only videos showed by god knows who .. could be government agents pretending to be rebels

making experiments on rats

that's the big proof they claim rebels have chemcial

but somehow the rebels finally got chemical weapons

instead of attacking the government with it .. they launch it from government controlled area

unto their stronghold in damascus countryside

that's the mystery of logic that those claim based on :D

You may be interested in this news article KoS:

Turkey finds sarin gas in homes of suspected Syrian Islamists

http://rt.com/news/s...y-al-nusra-021/

That was back in May and I remember very well that it was also in the news on Turkish TV. So if you're going to claim that it was a lie, then the Turkish media had been lieing too, but why? Why would they lie that they had captured sarin gas in a 2kg cylinder that was going to be used in a bomb in Turkey back in May?

Here are links to Turkish Media reporting this in May:

http://www.hurriyet....em/23406891.asp

http://www.radikal.c...bulundu-1135579

Now the Islamist g'ment in Turkey controls %99 of the media .They are Sunni and they are US' puppets. The media/g'ment have no incentive to lie against a military intervention in Syria.

Read the articles carefully. Their original plan was to make a false flag attack in Adana, Turkey.

Now you have evidence that the rebels have access to chemical weapons and they are very well capable of killing civilians, other Sunnis, for a false flag.

Edited by Eluus
  • Like 1

And what is it preventing you from being the fool?

The latter. We all know what happened here, and those who deny it are propagandists.

As far as I can determine, no-one has denied that chemical weapons were used. So your argument is a strawman.

What is the source of controversy, is that the US/UK/France are claiming it was the Assad regime who used them, and are using this claim as a pretext for military intervention against the regime only. They have provided no evidence for this claim, and have not commented on the reasonably strong claims that rebel forces also have, and have used, chemical weapons.

Given this, it is obvious the reason the US/UK/France want to intervene is not for the purpose of destroying chemical weapons, but to weaken the Assad regime. It is a politically-motivated military action they are proposing (and thus, illegal), not a humanitarian action.

• Like 1

I believe the Russian proof was not 100%, it was on the Sky News yellow rolling ticker thing for about 15 minutes and vanished after.

You may be interested in this news article KoS:

http://rt.com/news/s...y-al-nusra-021/

That was back in May and I remember very well that it was also in the news on Turkish TV. So if you're going to claim that it was a lie, then the Turkish media had been lieing too, but why? Why would they lie that they had captured sarin gas in a 2kg cylinder that was going to be used in a bomb in Turkey back in May?

Here are links to Turkish Media reporting this in May:

http://www.hurriyet....em/23406891.asp

http://www.radikal.c...bulundu-1135579

Now the Islamist g'ment in Turkey controls %99 of the media .They are Sunni and they are US' puppets. Read the articles carefully. Their original plan was to make a false flag attack in Adana, Turkey.

Now you have evidence that the rebels have access to chemical weapons and they are very well capable of killing civilians, other Sunnis, for a false flag.

I also believe it was the Kurdish rebels who were planning to attack Adana

And why do you think anyone cares about your beliefs?

Uh... maybe because he's been a member since 2007? Maybe because we try to treat everyone civiley here regardless their opinions?
  • Like 1

what? Turkey has had problems the Kurds for years along with Islamist's but more Kurds

http://www.bbc.co.uk...europe-21854215

I posted evidence that it was Syrian Islamists who were caught with 2 kgs of SARIN GAS in Turkey. How is your post relevant to that?

Oh you believe that it was Kurds! So you're suggesting I should ignore all the evidence and accept your beliefs as the ultimate truth because??

• Like 2

Uh... maybe because he's been a member since 2007? Maybe because we try to treat everyone civiley here regardless their opinions?

I don't care who registered to this site when.

I find hand waving evidence with unsubstantiated belief super disrespectful and deserves the same. However I was and am still very kind compared to that.

Edited by Eluus
  • Like 3

I posted evidence that it was Syrian Islamists who were caught with 2 kgs of SARIN GAS in Turkey. How is your post relevant to that?

Yep, they sure were.

There were several news stories I saw about it.

• Like 1

Should the Kurds launch a chemical attack in Turkey, I have no doubt the Turks would deal with it.

Oh you believe that it was Kurds! So you're suggesting I should ignore all the evidence and accept your beliefs as the ultimate truth because??

"Read the articles carefully. Their original plan was to make a false flag attack in Adana, Turkey."

False flag or no you was attacked, your capital was attacked, not linked to Syria per say but attacked by kurdish rebels but I did not rule out Islamist's

every interview i have seen with either Putin or Assad show that these men are lucid and intelligent.

every interview i have seen with a western politician shows how detached and unbalanced they are.

• Like 1

False flag or no you was attacked, your capital was attacked, not linked to Syria per say but attacked by kurdish rebels but I did not rule out Islamist's

It doesn't matter who you rule out. Please read below sentence carefully:

Turkish security forces found a 2kg cylinder with sarin gas after searching the homes of Syrian militants from the Al-Qaeda linked Al-Nusra Front who were previously detained.

Key points here are:

1) They are Syrian Rebel Militants

2) They had Sarin Gas.

Another thing you don't seem to know is that the Kurdish PKK (which is regarded by Turkey, the US and the EU as a terrorist organisation) evacuated Turkish land after the ceasefire. Do you know where they went?

Yup, they are now fighting with Al-Qaeda in Syria. So even if it was Kurds it still doesn't change the point that Syrian Rebels have access to Sarin Gas.

Regardless, they were Syrians. How do we know? Because Turkish Police caught them. They are in jail. We know who they are, what nationality they belong to, what language they speak.

It doesn't matter who you rule out. Please read below sentence carefully:

Key points here are:

1) They are Syrian Rebel Militants

2) They had Sarin Gas.

Another thing you don't seem to know is that the Kurdish PKK (which is regarded by Turkey, the US and the EU as a terrorist organisation) evacuated Turkish land after the ceasefire. Do you know where they went?

Yup, they are now fighting with Al-Qaeda in Syria. So even if it was Kurds it still doesn't change the point that Syrian Rebels have access to Sarin Gas.

Regardless, they were Syrians. How do we know? Because Turkish Police caught them. They are in jail. We know who they are, what nationality they belong to, what language they speak.

they were not " rebels " .. turkish government never made such statement .. again more lies

they were " nusra group " assosicated with alquada .. that's key point

plus .. turkish government caught them . .therefore no evidence they ever got anything inside syria

except for youtube crap which any one can claim he was rebel and post these videos

now big evidence is .. there is already tons of chemcial in syria with the government

and they been using it on daily base on small-scale

they just got bold after usa army declared : it's against usa interests to take military action against syria

and that was the fool's mistake .. and our government is renowned for stupidity

you heard the last comment by the president first advicer Buthaina Shaaban ?

she said .. that children were killed in Gouta were brought by the rebels .. from lattika

a road over 200 KM .. filled with military bases .. thousands of military blockades

and Gouta is totally cut off from outside world .. no one allowed in except by military blockades

and we get this stupid claim by this stupid woman

you can see how stupid that claim ?

this is only 10% of our government stupidity what's left is worse

all in all .. syrian people started this revolution against dictator who kill his own people

and torture children in prisons and gang rape childrens

and launch scuds on towns and cities .. use aircraft on people civilians in their homes

you really think we would allow such monster to rule our country

it's lucifer's dream of entering heaven again

our freedom is above all and no one on this earth or in heaven is going to stop us from getting it

they were not " rebels " .. turkish government never made such statement .. again more lies

they were " nusra group " assosicated with alquada .. that's key point

-Regardless of their Al'Nusra connection or race- they are among the factions you're fighting with and they have access to Sarin Gas.

plus .. turkish government caught them . .therefore no evidence they ever got anything inside syria

There's no way to know that the Turkish Security forces caught EACH AND EVERY Sarin Gas the Al-qeada associated members tried to smuggle into Syria. It is possible some of them got through. You know, Turkish Security forces try to catch every drug passing through their territory but they can only catch some of them. Why should it be different with sarin gas?

now big evidence is .. there is already tons of chemcial in syria with the government

and they been using it on daily base on small-scale

It is already well known that the Syrian government has chemical weapon capability.

The point is that FSA have access to Sarin Gas so they could have done it too.

We don't know who did it yet.

Edited by Eluus
  • Like 1

-Regardless of their Al'Nusra connection or race- they are among the factions you're fighting with and they have access to Sarin Gas

There's no way to know that the Turkish Security forces caught EACH AND EVERY Sarin Gas Al-qeada associated members tried to smuggle into Syria. It is possible some of them got through. You know, Turkish Security forces try to catch every drug passing through their territory but they can only catch some of them. Why should it be different with sarin gas?

It is already well known that the Syrian government has chemical weapon capability.

The point is that FSA have access to Sarin Gas so they could have done it too.

We don't know who did it yet.

No one knows.

no over here the only thing we say regadless of

is regardless of the government missiles and weapons we will be free and win :D

it was alnusra trying smuggle something and failed

therefore no sarin was entered .. that's the fact

what you say " other may have got in " is mere guess

guess and fact are two different things

beside the government is desperate .. they're losing big time

the area they used chemical on .. they bombed the crap out of it right after chemcial attack

and attempted to entered it .. again the rebels kicked their asses and they retreated in failure

and forgein minster of syria said : what we did in Gouta was anticipation strike because the terrorists " brave rebels " were planing on invading damascus city from all directions

these are the words of that barrel we call minister not my own words

i have lived with this government since the day i was born

we whispers politics in whispers coz those who speak never seen again

but not anymore .. and we won't take this anymore

and soon we will tear our freedom from their filthy claws

and send them all to courts to be hanged for killing syrian people

for us .. it's given fact government used it

for you it make take more than that because you never lived with our government

so may you find whatever proof you looking for

• Like 1